Syvyn11

Jan 25, 2010, 9:15:17 PM1/25/10

"Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message
news:pan.2010.01...@chadbryant.net...
> "Fred Hall" wrote:

> <4fdfba2a-75a5-4167...@l19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

> ashleyjudd.jpg

>>>Or have a look at this infamous quote:
>>>
>>>http://tinyurl.com/syvyn11-pedo
>>>
>>>"Just because I happen to time my trips on the bus to when the nearby
>>>local Catholic Girls High School dismisses for the day is no reason to
>>>be so hard!"
>>
>> Yep, typical syvyn11 post
>
> If he's not lusting for Catholic school girls, he's pining away for
> Mariska Hargitay. Then again, what else can a 40-year-old virgin who
> lives at home while collecting SSI do with his sad, pathetic life?

yawn.

Still waiting for LMPD to bust down my door.

Or do they laugh in your face just like everyone else in your life.

> --
> Chad Bryant
> www.chadbryant.net
>
> "The two symbols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a big fat
> white guy who is threatened by change."
> -Seth MacFarlane
>
> Salus populi suprema lex esto.

Syvyn11

Jan 25, 2010, 9:25:40 PM1/25/10

Just want to know, what do you gain from all this cyber stalking?

What? Do you want to push me over the edge and kill myself?

Do you want to be friends and can't ask like a normal person?

What do you want, what do you gain? WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION? Cause you
are just wasting your time.

Message has been deleted

Syvyn11

Jan 25, 2010, 9:35:39 PM1/25/10

"Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message

> "Syvyn11" wrote:
>
>> Do you want to push me over the edge and kill myself?
>

> That would be the best thing you could do for the sake of society.

and yet you don't answer my question.....

What do you gain from all this?

What do you and 'Fred Hall' AKA your newest sock, gain from all this hate?

Aratzio

Jan 25, 2010, 9:39:36 PM1/25/10
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 21:25:40 -0500, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
"Syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com> got double secret probation for
writing:

>"Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message

>> <4fdfba2a-75a5-4167...@l19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

Just because you are a right-wing fluff spewer with the intelligence
of a rutabaga does not mean you are not correct that Chad Bryant is a
fuckwith whose only skill appears to be stalking those with IQ even
lower than his own.

Please do continue.

Syvyn11

Jan 25, 2010, 9:48:05 PM1/25/10

"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

Very astute.

Chad lives pro-wrestling. His life is real life feuds where he sets
himself up as a face (good guy) and everyone else is a heel (bad guy). So
he'll take a statement and just run with it. In his world he is the
greatest hero. In reality, he's nothing and he knows it. He makes
himself feel better by attacking those targets who will not harm him.

Me on the other hand, know that I am not a popular guy. And I don't care.
It's not that important to me. Life goes on. I try to have fun. I
rather have you hate me for who I am, than like me for what I am not!

Chad on the other hand, this is his life. And that is sad. Being Chad
Bryant is his crime, it is also his punishment.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rwa2play, The Northern Lariat

Jan 25, 2010, 10:42:01 PM1/25/10
Syvyn11 wrote:

> "Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message
>> "Syvyn11" wrote:
>>
>>> Do you want to push me over the edge and kill myself?
>>
>> That would be the best thing you could do for the sake of society.
>
> and yet you don't answer my question.....
>
> What do you gain from all this?
>
> What do you and 'Fred Hall' AKA your newest sock, gain from all this
> hate?

Fred's a denizen from that hive of scum and villany called AUK. He's
acutally alright and Chad shouldn't talk shit since he's been given a
couple of awards in AUK for his known kookery and stalking.

--
rwa2play, The Northern Lariat
Barely functional, partially reasonable and totally lazy.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
limits. -- Albert Einstein

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Jan 25, 2010, 10:55:07 PM1/25/10

"Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message
> "Syvyn11" wrote:
>
>> I am not a popular guy.
>
> 300-pound sexual deviants with festering sores rarely are.

And yet most sane people would hang out with him over you... hmm.
--
Not that you would participate in hate speech or anything. Dance for me
again, Fatboy!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Jan 26, 2010, 12:26:02 AM1/26/10

"Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message
> "rwa2play, The Northern Lariat" wrote:
>
>> Chad shouldn't talk shit since he's been given a
>> couple of awards in AUK for his known kookery and stalking.
>
> You're as wrong about this as you were about me "screwing" John Henry
> last summer. Butt out of things you know nothing about.

Hasn't stopped you.

Time takes a cigarette

Jan 26, 2010, 12:36:14 AM1/26/10
In article <hjln7m$shm$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>,
Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 26 Jan 2010 02:53:25 GMT, Chad Bryant <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote:

>>"Syvyn11" wrote:
>>
>>> What do you and 'Fred Hall' AKA your newest sock, gain from all this
>>> hate?
>>
>>That's news to me, and probably even bigger news to Fred.
>
>Really big news. I thought everyone knew I was Kali's sock
>

>>Keep crying like a bitch, though. Maybe if you cry hard enough, your dead
>>daddy's gun collection will start looking like an attractive option.
>--
>
>@'s Lits of cyberterrorists and cyber bullies #1
>Lits Slut#10
>Usenet Ruiner #3
>Top Asshole On The Net #2
>Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2
>Hammer of Thor - August 2005
>Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Trainer of Steve 'BowTurd' Young
>COOSN-075-07-81342
>Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1
>eMutT lits o' hate #4
>Sweetness Seal Of Approval #2

Uh ohhhhhhhhhh. .... out comes the battle.sig

--
Rinse and recycle will again an AUK make We are all Rich Rosen

Time takes a cigarette

Jan 26, 2010, 12:40:42 AM1/26/10
In article <BcOdnSxwCrxMz8PW...@earthlink.com>,

Hold teh phone!!!! FORMOSA

--

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cliff

Jan 26, 2010, 1:41:16 AM1/26/10
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 21:25:40 -0500, "Syvyn11" <robhor...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0177789/quotes
[
Sir Alexander Dane: You're just going to have to figure out what it wants. What
is its motivation?
Jason Nesmith: It's a rock monster. It doesn't have motivation.
Sir Alexander Dane: See, that's your problem, Jason. You were never serious
about the craft.
]
[
[the rock monster chases Nesmith]
Alexander Dane: You're just going to have to kill it.
Jason Nesmith: Kill it? Well, I'm open to any suggestions.
Tommy Webber: Go for the eyes, like in episode 22!
Jason Nesmith: He doesn't have any eyes, Tommy!
Tommy Webber: Go for the mouth, then, the throat, his vulnerable spots!
Jason Nesmith: It's a rock! It doesn't have any vulnerable spots!
Guy Fleegman: I know! You construct a weapon. Look around, can you form some
sort of rudimentary lathe?
]

Time takes a cigarette

Jan 26, 2010, 5:11:30 AM1/26/10
In article <9b3tl591q8a14p2i2...@4ax.com>,

Voice of Computer: Systems registering functional.
Lt. Tawny Madison: All systems are working, Commander.
Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: I don't like it. It was too easy.
Laredo: Wait. Oh, no! They're everywhere. There are time knots opening
everywhere.
Lt. Tawny Madison: A trap!
Dr. Lazarus: We're surrounded, Commander.
[crew screaming as the ship is hit]
Tech Sgt. Chen: It's a core meltdown, sir. It can't be stopped.
Dr. Lazarus: Surrender may be our only option.
Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: No! Never give up, never surrender.

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Jan 26, 2010, 9:37:08 PM1/26/10

"Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message
> "Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!" wrote:
>
>> "Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message

>>> You're as wrong about this as you were about me "screwing" John Henry
>>> last summer. Butt out of things you know nothing about.
>>
>> Hasn't stopped you.
>
> Neil, if you had a clue about anything, you wouldn't be a Limbaugh-
> fellating conservatard sycophant. You're as resistant to clues as
> Scotchgard is to stains.

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Jan 26, 2010, 9:53:22 PM1/26/10

"Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message
> "Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!" wrote:
>
>> "Chad Bryant" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message

>>> 300-pound sexual deviants with festering sores rarely are.
>>
>> And yet most sane people would hang out with him over you... hmm.
>
> Your John Birch Society meeting in upstate NY != "most sane people".

Not a member, what would you know about sane people?, and only you would
consider defending the Constitution to be a bad thing.