McDreamy Choked By Castmate -- McJealous?

3 views
Skip to first unread message

edonline

unread,
Oct 11, 2006, 9:28:59 AM10/11/06
to
http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/11/mcdreamy-choked-by-castmate-mcjealous/

McDreamy Choked By Castmate -- McJealous?
Posted Oct 11th 2006 8:21AM by TMZ Staff

Patrick "Dr. McDreamy" Dempsey's pretty mug might've needed a little
emergency care after a dust-up with his "Grey's Anatomy" co-star Isaiah
Washington. According to Rush & Molloy, the simmering feud between
Washington and Dempsey came to a head this week on set, when Washington said
"some disgusting things" and got in Dempsey's face during shooting.

In fact, the National Enquirer had reported that Washington had choked
Dempsey and shoved him, though other sources denied this. In the Enquirer's
account, what started as an argument over lateness on set turned into a full
blow-up. Dempsey's rep tried to downplay the incident, saying, "In any
close-knit family, sometimes people argue. But everybody made up and went
back to work." Neither Washington's nor an ABC rep had a comment.

Why all the commotion? It might stem, say sources, from Washington's
frustration that Dempsey has become the poster boy for the show. According
to Rush & Molloy's source, Washington "has issues. There's an underlying
jealousy."


PorchMonkey4Life

unread,
Oct 11, 2006, 9:38:08 AM10/11/06
to
I hope that he is not fired. They need to speed his rehab upbecause it
looks like he's being phased out. Without him there would only be two
black characters on that show.

Plus he is a far superior actor to Dempsey anyways. And Dempsey did
invite the attack with his snarky comment.

eveni...@yahoo.com

unread,
Oct 11, 2006, 9:41:20 AM10/11/06
to
PorchMonkey4Life wrote:
-> In fact, the National Enquirer had reported that Washington had
choked
-> Dempsey and shoved him.....................

And you can't get that much more reputable then that........

mc

unread,
Oct 11, 2006, 9:47:30 AM10/11/06
to
Never seen the show, hate that "mcdreamy" thing, sounds like a new
milkshake.

PD looks like Sean Penn after an extreme makeover.

mc

Ryan

unread,
Oct 11, 2006, 11:41:00 AM10/11/06
to


Patrick Dempsey is the star of that show and the other "B players" best
not push too far as they all can be replaced.

edonline

unread,
Oct 11, 2006, 11:44:02 AM10/11/06
to

"Ryan" <cobb...@snet.net> wrote in message
news:1160581260.1...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

>
>
>
> Patrick Dempsey is the star of that show and the other "B players" best
> not push too far as they all can be replaced.
>

But then, how many people even remembered Patrick Dempsey before he did DH?


PorchMonkey4Life

unread,
Oct 11, 2006, 11:46:27 AM10/11/06
to

Can't buy me love was a cinematic classic!

edonline

unread,
Oct 11, 2006, 11:58:17 AM10/11/06
to

"PorchMonkey4Life" <pm4...@yousuckbutidont.com> wrote in message
news:nl8Xg.2246$i84.979@trnddc01...

IRC, Dempsey was nominated for an Oscar for his performance in that.


mc

unread,
Oct 11, 2006, 1:15:21 PM10/11/06
to

Remember how he felt snubbed from so many years of Oscar ignoring him,
that he didn't show up for the awards?

mc

Message has been deleted

PorchMonkey4Life

unread,
Oct 12, 2006, 12:35:27 AM10/12/06
to
tres jolie wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "edonline" <edonlineSPAMOUT!@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:1OydnRJRB-IGbLHY...@giganews.com...

>> http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/11/mcdreamy-choked-by-castmate-mcjealous/
>>
>> McDreamy Choked By Castmate -- McJealous?
>> Posted Oct 11th 2006 8:21AM by TMZ Staff
>>
>> Patrick "Dr. McDreamy" Dempsey's pretty mug might've needed a little
>> emergency care after a dust-up with his "Grey's Anatomy" co-star Isaiah
>> Washington. According to Rush & Molloy, the simmering feud between
>> Washington and Dempsey came to a head this week on set, when Washington
>> said "some disgusting things" and got in Dempsey's face during shooting.
>>
>
> I think McDreamy is McUgly.
>
>

Word 2 Big Bird!!! McSteamy all the way or McSlimy (alex)

Message has been deleted

PorchMonkey4Life

unread,
Oct 12, 2006, 12:47:12 AM10/12/06
to
tres jolie wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "PorchMonkey4Life" <pm4...@yousuckbutidont.com> wrote in message
> news:jCjXg.8255$Ed5.1334@trnddc03...
> I don't watch that McShow.
>
>
Too bad it's your McLoss. If the show were truly crap it would be about
to dethrone CSI.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
Message has been deleted
0 new messages