Re: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI

eBay money cloner

Jun 9, 2022, 1:40:11 AM6/9/22
In article <t2f2qh$f01$2...@dont-email.me>
David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/29/22 21:10, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> >> ... thereby absolving herself of any responsibility in the matter.
> >
> > She wasn't driving, you dumb cunt.  She *has* no responsibility "in the
> > matter."
>
> Aren't you among those who pitched a hissy fit every time the Bush girls
> put a foot out of line?

His socks were addicted to them. Especially their bike seats
and panties.

<https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-
limbaugh/c/iv0A2kSx92I/m/vqA8tHqJG5QJ>

<https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-
limbaugh/c/iv0A2kSx92I/m/TnCP3VsR7VEJ>

<https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-
limbaugh/c/NkKwv4ZG_Pg/m/fHYNtiSEw6EJ>

Harry Dope called out.

<https://www.timothyhorrigan.com/documents/dailykos.070210.html>

Nancy Pelosi Needs An Embolism

Jun 9, 2022, 1:50:10 AM6/9/22
In article <t2f2qg$f01$2...@dont-email.me>
"jecorbe...@yahoo.com" <jecorbe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 12:20:12 PM UTC-4, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

> > > Aren't you among those who pitched a hissy fit every time the Bush girls
> > > put a foot out of line?
> > Nancy Pelosi was denied Communion in the Church, and her husband gets
> > popped for a DUI... They aren't willing to live by the rules are they?
> >
> > I don't care much what they do but it's a bit funny to see them finally
> > paying a tiny bit, for their arrogance. Hopefully When Nancy Pelosi is
> > charged with TREASON it will be a wake call, to re-evaluate her life
> > choices.
> >
> Just before the firing squad blindfolds her.

Pelosi deserves a firing squad.

I can't think of anyone who has done more to destroy American
civility and society than Nancy Pelosi.