Constance Zimmer Scar

Norman Fish

Oct 14, 2003, 12:21:40 PM10/14/03
I found this picture of Constance and looks like she has a gnarly scar
on her belly. Anyone know about this? Check it out:

<http://www.constancezimmer.biz/images/rampleather.jpg>

3finger

Oct 14, 2003, 12:59:37 PM10/14/03
In article <323eb414.03101...@posting.google.com>,
norma...@yahoo.com (Norman Fish) wrote:

Apparently she was in a pretty nasty car accident when she was younger.
There's also a scar on her face or chin. I think the Ramp article goes
further into the story.

--
3finger
Chicago Cubs, World Champions - 1907, 1908

Woodie69

Oct 14, 2003, 10:57:51 PM10/14/03
Who cares, she's still beautiful.

--
~*~ Keeper of Monica Bellucci ~*~

Norman Fish

Oct 20, 2003, 6:32:23 PM10/20/03
Mellow out. I was just wondering how she got her scar. OK?

BTW: Do you know anything about Tina Fey's scar?

charliekilo

Oct 20, 2003, 6:50:40 PM10/20/03
"Norman Fish" <norma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Mellow out. I was just wondering how she got her scar. OK?
>
> BTW: Do you know anything about Tina Fey's scar?

FWIW, Constance Zimmer is my only celebrity crush! I hate to say it but she
looks just like (and acts like on the show) the chick I was dating when I
met my now wife...I guess there's still a little flame twinkling there and
she helps it along..damn her!. ;>)

fmthetri...@gmail.com

May 23, 2014, 11:32:51 AM5/23/14
Just re -listened to CZ's Girl on Guy interview and I love her all the more. She is sexy and smart. I can't wait to see where she ends up next on T.V.!!! She is beautiful.

jessic...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2015, 6:55:26 PM2/22/15
Tina wrote about it in her book, some psycho slashed her face when she was 5.

firema...@gmail.com

May 22, 2015, 12:00:00 AM5/22/15
Tina Fey got slashed by a random stranger in an alley while she was a child. Or maybe it was a playground... It's in her book Bossy Pants.

Elmo Whaley

May 22, 2015, 12:15:13 AM5/22/15
On 5/21/2015 8:59 PM, firema...@gmail.com wrote:
> Tina Fey got slashed by a random stranger in an alley while she was a child. Or maybe it was a playground... It's in her book Bossy Pants.

And she still became a Democrat.

fros...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2015, 2:46:31 AM11/30/15
On Monday, October 20, 2003 at 5:32:23 PM UTC-5, Norman Fish wrote:
Tina said that when she was a child a man walked by her and cut her face with a razer blade, it was pretty scary. You can read more here
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20243538,00.html