Everyone is saying Biden's Afghanistan withdrawl was even worse than the Vietnam withdrawl

MIL0CH

Aug 20, 2021, 5:34:54 PM8/20/21
Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on because
this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

*

Ubiquitous

Aug 21, 2021, 8:55:39 AM8/21/21
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

if we'd pulled out in May like Trump wanted it would have been way better
because Trump wanted to give them that jewboy Kutchner as a Muslim
sacrifice.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 21, 2021, 1:36:49 PM8/21/21
MIL0CH wrote
Trump wanted to stay and fight to the death, but with so few soldiers left
it was too late.

Ubiquitous

Aug 21, 2021, 8:10:44 PM8/21/21
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 21, 2021, 10:22:28 PM8/21/21
MIL0CH wrote

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 22, 2021, 9:11:00 AM8/22/21
MIL0CH wrote

Ubiquitous

Aug 22, 2021, 10:43:29 AM8/22/21
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 23, 2021, 12:24:31 PM8/23/21
MIL0CH wrote

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 25, 2021, 2:38:49 PM8/25/21
MIL0CH wrote

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 25, 2021, 3:40:14 PM8/25/21
MIL0CH wrote

Míloch

Aug 25, 2021, 5:06:34 PM8/25/21
In article <sg66an$6dr$2...@news.dns-netz.com>, Text-Drivers R Killers says...
Biden stranded thousands of American's who will now become hostages to the
Taliban...

Joe Biden will be impeached...and court-martialed for treason...and I voted for
him...and watch Maddow too! I regret my decision.

*

Ubiquitous

Aug 25, 2021, 10:11:07 PM8/25/21
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

Checkmate

Aug 26, 2021, 3:30:42 PM8/26/21
Checkmate.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 16:56:39 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
following:
> Most liberals do right now.

If a guy fucked Rachel Maddow, would that make him geigh?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Miloch

Aug 26, 2021, 3:59:31 PM8/26/21
In article <MPG.3b918babe...@usnews.blocknews.net>, Checkmate says...

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate.
>
>On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 16:56:39 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
>following:
>

>> On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 14:06:26 -0700, Míloch <mem...@newguy.com> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <sg66an$6dr$2...@news.dns-netz.com>, Text-Drivers R Killers says...

>> >Biden stranded thousands of American's who will now become hostages to the
>> >Taliban...
>> >
>>>Joe Biden will be impeached...and court-martialed for treason...and I voted for
>> >him...and watch Maddow too! I regret my decision.
>> >

>> >*
>> Most liberals do right now.
>
>If a guy fucked Rachel Maddow, would that make him geigh?

...not sure...definitely make him smarter, though

*

Míloch

Aug 26, 2021, 6:30:56 PM8/26/21
In article <8oufighn2jtsqf6dc...@4ax.com>, Lamey says...

>On 26 Aug 2021 12:59:07 -0700, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
>wrote:
>
>>In article <MPG.3b918babe...@usnews.blocknews.net>, Checkmate says...
>>>
>>>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>>Checkmate.
>>>
>>>On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 16:56:39 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
>>>following:

>>>If a guy fucked Rachel Maddow, would that make him geigh?
>>
>>...not sure...definitely make him smarter, though
>>
>Or that's the best a liberal can do.

She's queer though...most of us are

*

Ubiquitous

Aug 29, 2021, 6:12:37 PM8/29/21
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Aug 30, 2021, 2:39:51 PM8/30/21
MIL0CH wrote

Míloch

Aug 30, 2021, 7:55:28 PM8/30/21
In article <sgj8lh$79i$4...@news.dns-netz.com>, Text-Drivers R Killers says...
Have you always been so misinformed? Trump is the one who got us out. Biden is
the one who screwed up and surrendered, got dozens of Americans murdered, left
thousands of Americans stranded and handed the Taliban $83 Billion worth of
weapons.

*

Text-Drivers R Killers

Sep 30, 2021, 4:57:31 PM9/30/21
MIL0CH wrote

Text-Drivers R Killers

Oct 6, 2021, 10:05:59 AM10/6/21
MIL0CH wrote

Ubiquitous

Oct 10, 2021, 10:41:13 PM10/10/21
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Nov 3, 2021, 1:12:21 PM11/3/21
MIL0CH wrote

Ubiquitous

Nov 3, 2021, 6:31:58 PM11/3/21
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Nov 11, 2021, 2:01:58 PM11/11/21
MIL0CH wrote

Ubiquitous

Nov 11, 2021, 2:02:53 PM11/11/21
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

Text-Drivers R Killers

Dec 7, 2021, 5:17:10 PM12/7/21
MIL0CH wrote

Ubiquitous

Jan 10, 2022, 6:03:08 PM1/10/22
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

Ubiquitous

Jan 22, 2022, 9:40:46 PM1/22/22

Text-Drivers R Killers

Jan 25, 2022, 6:11:35 PM1/25/22
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

Ubiquitous

Jan 27, 2022, 9:08:38 PM1/27/22
MIL0CH wrote

> Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
> explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
> because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

Ubiquitous

Feb 11, 2022, 8:46:23 AM2/11/22