A WOKE FUCKUP: New details on Britney Spears' urgent new 'mental illness and substance abuse' crisis, canceled intervention: Reports

Jimmy Okada

Feb 18, 2023, 2:49:21 AM2/18/23
This is all the fault of the mass media, social media and woke assholes
who screeched and pressured her father into relenting and ending
conservatorship. Look what it did to his daughter now. All the Democrats
responsible for this need to have their skulls bashed in.

On Feb. 10, Page Six reported that sources who've worked closely with
Britney Spears think even though they believe she needs some form of help
or care, she shouldn't be put back into a conservatorship. "Nobody outside
the very small conservatorship circle knows what Britney's medical status
really is," a highly placed source told the New York Post's gossip column.
"If people knew Britney's actual medical status, I think it would reveal
that her mental problems are far more severe than people realize. [Yet]
regardless of her mental condition, it isn't necessarily appropriate for
her to be under a conservatorship. There are less harsh ways to handle
it."

According to a source who knows Britney's father, Jamie Spears -- who
oversaw the conservatorship that ruled her life for more than 13 years --
"Whatever you think of Jamie, deep down he does care about his daughter
and I don't think he wants the information [about her medical status] to
come out. No matter what Britney has said about Jamie, he still loves
her." Another insider who knows Jamie added that they "have never believed
that Jamie is the villain in this situation. I think he has been unfairly
vilified by people who know nothing about the situation and have nothing
to do with it. I hate to say it, but he could be vindicated."

According to that insider who knows Jamie, it's "weird" that Judge Brenda
Penny -- the Los Angeles County Superior Court judge who oversaw Britney's
conservatorship case and dissolved the arrangement in November 2021 --
"didn't put her through an evaluation when she ended the conservatorship,"
with the judge at the time saying there was "no need for a capacity
declaration" for Britney since it had technically been a voluntary
conservatorship.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/new-details-on-britney-spears-
urgent-new-mental-illness-and-substance-abuse-crisis-canceled-
intervention-reports/ss-
AA17low4?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b9c17af48de844a099a458a3aee62a25#image=11>