Why does God hate the Boy Scouts?

1 view
Skip to first unread message

pl...@quentincrisp.com

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 11:49:00 AM7/27/05
to
Make no mistake: the deaths of four Scout Leaders is horrible news.
We want to comfort their survivors, to take their friends' hands in
sympathy, but we can't forsake our chosen duty, and that is to alert
the world that God is killing Boy Scout Leaders because they're hateful
bastards who should be burned to cinders like yesterday's trash.

His message couldn't be any clearer. God alone has power over life and
death: why else would he have electrocuted four "innocent" men who've
guided Boy Scouts on their path? The answer could only be that their
path diverts far from His way.

Now, some may say the sort of God who could do this is evil, but I
disagree. He's sat by far too long, wringing his hands and watching
the hatred spewed by the smug hetero men in their big brown shorts.
His words of love and tolerance and friendship have echoed throughout
the ages from His Bible, yet they've persisted on quizzing
ten-year-olds about sexual orientation. "We know you just want to hike
and camp and sleep outdoors," the inquisitors say, "but how does this
picture of Burt Reynolds make you feel?" Our Lord hoped and prayed
that they'd come to their senses, but now throwing up his hands in
frustration, He's finally had his say.

This message couldn't be any clearer, coming on the first day of their
Jamboree: repent your evil homophobic ways, Scout Masters, or risk Him
dragging you out of your little puptents all the way to Hell.

mattog...@aol.com

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 12:03:31 PM7/27/05
to

You gotta be kidding me. You really believe that God will punish
someone for repeating what God Himself has already declared a sin?

You need to get out more.

Larry Gantz

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 12:53:20 PM7/27/05
to
<pl...@quentincrisp.com> wrote in message
news:1122479339.8...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

> Make no mistake: the deaths of four Scout Leaders is horrible news.
> We want to comfort their survivors, to take their friends' hands in
> sympathy, but we can't forsake our chosen duty, and that is to alert
> the world that God is killing Boy Scout Leaders because they're hateful
> bastards who should be burned to cinders like yesterday's trash.

What did Senator Wellstone and his family do to piss off the supposed
god such that he was cast down out of the sky and die?

I don't believe there is such a thing as god, but if there were and if
he were going to start taking a more direct involvement in causing bad
people to die, then I would think all those who have had abortions, those
who advocate for abortions, and the doctors who perform the abortions would
be the top of the list.

Nature seems to be prejudiced a bit against abortion. From studies I've
seen women who have abortions have a higher lilelihood of getting breast
cancer. They also have a higher suicide rate.

5,000 babies are murdered by the horrible act of abortion.

And what most people don't realize is that Margaret Sanger strongly
believed in eugenics and thought that the primary reason for birth control
was to keep the minority population in check. She would have looked
favorably on the KKK setting up abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods
and offering minority women free abortions. I have asked about this sort of
thing more than once here and each time I have had liberals tell me that if
the KKK were to set up such clinics, that would be a good thing. It
wouldn't matter that there purpose had evil intentions. As long as minority
women could get free abortions, then that would be a good thing.


Tim Farrow

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 1:14:50 PM7/27/05
to

<mattog...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1122480211....@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...


I love it. Some one proclaims to know the intentions of a being that they
have never seen, met, talked to or communicated with and then calls another
person naive for an obviously sarcastic post. Typical.


>


mattog...@aol.com

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 1:23:12 PM7/27/05
to

Tim, it's easy to know the intentions of God. All you have to do is
read the Bible.

Guy Bannis

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 1:34:35 PM7/27/05
to
In article <1122484992.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
mattog...@aol.com wrote:

> Tim, it's easy to know the intentions of God. All you have to do is
> read the Bible.

I'm Catholic and we don't believe the Bible literally. We know it was
written by men, not God, to reflect life in their times.

BTW, as true Christians, we Catholics, put more emphasis on the New
Testament, the part that actually has Christ in it. Christ calls out two
commandments when asked.

They do, if you remember, say we should love god and love our neighbor.
No qualifications.

Tim Farrow

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 1:43:06 PM7/27/05
to

<mattog...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1122484992.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...


That's alright. I'll stick with things that actually have a grounding in
fact.

Ron Olin

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 1:52:47 PM7/27/05
to
> Tim, it's easy to know the intentions of God. All you have to do is
> read the Bible.
>

And HOW do you know that is true?

GOD didn't write ONE WORD in your "bible".


mattog...@aol.com

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 1:52:45 PM7/27/05
to

Then why don't you read a Bible?

bernard spilman

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 1:31:34 PM7/27/05
to

<mattog...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1122484992.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

I've read it, cover to cover, four times. Christians (and
others) pick and choose the rules that they're gonna
follow and disregard the ones they don't like.
WS


mattog...@aol.com

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 2:09:35 PM7/27/05
to

You're gonna have to come up with a better red herring than that.

Ron Olin

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 2:19:18 PM7/27/05
to

I thought it was a pretty good red herring - it was right in line with the
whole conversation.

Please quote ONE WORD in the "bible" that was written by "G-d". TIA.


Ron Olin

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 2:22:43 PM7/27/05
to
> I've read it, cover to cover, four times. Christians (and
> others) pick and choose the rules that they're gonna
> follow and disregard the ones they don't like.
> WS
>

What parts did you like?

G-d slaughtering EVERYONE on the planet (except for ONE family)?
The references to beastiality?


50,000,000 Liberated!

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 3:20:13 PM7/27/05
to
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

<mattog...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1122480211....@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>
>

Tim Farrow

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 4:01:46 PM7/27/05
to

<mattog...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1122486765.3...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

The bible is a book of stories to live your life by for a thinking person.

It is a literal story to the easily misled.


>
>


jeremyfive

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 4:07:42 PM7/27/05
to
Don't forget that the bible absolutely condemns to hell women who wear
red dresses! They should know better. They should know they are
giving up their souls. I think pink is suspicious, too. Fuschia might
be iffy--that ought to warrant at least purgatory, unless you can buy
your way out by buying tickets, as the Catholic Church used to sell, to
escape Purgatory.

These far-right, neo-con, so called "Christians" are anything but
Christian. They ignore almost every word that Christ is quoted to have
said (there are well known disparities between the gospels even in that
area) in favor of some obscure passages taken out of context. I'm
surprised these Christians don't want to have 100 wives and concubines,
too, as the bible extensively reports on as not unusual.

I don't know if God hates the boy scouts, but I sure do--in it's
current form. I strongly suspect God is in no way pleased with blind
hatred and bigotry.l I instruct the United Way every year that not a
penny of my donation is to go to organizations that discriminate--such
as the boy scouts and The Salvation Army. Not one red cent.

J

Rosie The Dog

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 4:09:55 PM7/27/05
to
> Tim, it's easy to know the intentions of God. All you have to do is
> read the Bible.

jesusfreak!

pl...@quentincrisp.com

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 4:22:35 PM7/27/05
to
> You really believe that God will punish someone for
> repeating what God Himself has already declared a sin?

Say what you will, but you can't deny it. I can hear the wrath of God
as he electrocuted the sinners: "You kicked little Timmy out of the
Scouts, when the poor kid was effeminate, not gay. Bite this, buster!
BZZZT!"

All through the Bible are examples of God killing sinners. Surely
you've heard of Sodom and Gomorrah? Well, welcome to the Twenty-First
Century. After all these recent incidents, it's clear who God's after
now.

Somebody emailed me to say that it's heartless to say these people
brought death upon themselves, but I see it more as tough love. Boy
Scouts make the choice every day to deviate from the path of
righteousness, and with prayer and God's help they can change back to
normal at any point in time. It's a kindness, then, to taunt them when
we see them in public, to picket their funerals, and to constantly
remind them that they're going to burn in eternal damnation like the
marshmallows they toast over campfires.

Kahoutek

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 4:25:31 PM7/27/05
to
Sure. The Bible is the ancient oral tradition of a goat herding people
that showed up on the Sinai peninsula about 4000 years ago, wandering
about, hither and yon, from Ur to Egypt and through Canaan and back to
Egypt, until finally, some Greek scholars decided to study folklore and
wrote their stuff down circa 70 BC in Alexandria, Egypt. They got 70
old Jewish guys together, who argued and were illiterate. Greek
scribes did their best at putting down a consensus view, but allowed
inconsistencies. After all, it was just some goat people's folktales.

And that, my friend, is what you're calling the Old Testament of your
"Bible."

Can you say why this particular fable appeals to you more than others
do?

Franklin Hummel

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 5:30:17 PM7/27/05
to

<mattog...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1122484992.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

>
> Tim, it's easy to know the intentions of God. All you have to do is
> read the Bible.


Mattogilvie55, would you please post the Biblical references to the Boy Scouts so we can
read them? I'm having trouble finding them. Much thanks!

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts


Roger

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 5:33:57 PM7/27/05
to
<mattog...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1122484992.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Which explains why all Christians believe the same thing and agree on
everything.


Bugman

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 6:17:56 PM7/27/05
to

"Ron Olin" <ron...@telus.net> wrote in message
news:ThQFe.163243$tt5.118209@edtnps90...

Song of Solomon was pretty hot.


Larry Gantz

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 6:26:12 PM7/27/05
to
<mattog...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1122484992.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

> Tim, it's easy to know the intentions of God. All you have to do is
> read the Bible.

The Bible wasn't written by a god. It was written by men who had
prejudices and societal mores established before it was written.

Just look at Genesis 2:25 "And they were both naked, the man and his
wife, and were not ashamed." This was written by somebody with a mindset
that nudity should cause somebody to be ashamed. There is no reason for
nudity to cause anybody shame so this is proof that this is not part of
something divinely inspired, just another attempt for some people to use
literature to subjugate others.

There is no god. Jesus was a fictional character. The Bible is just a
book.


Larry Gantz

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 6:27:39 PM7/27/05
to
"Ron Olin" <ron...@telus.net> wrote in message
news:ThQFe.163243$tt5.118209@edtnps90...

Lot refuses to give up his angels to the perverted mob, offering his two
"virgin daughters" instead. He tells the bunch of angel rapers to "do unto
them [his daughters] as is good in your eyes." This is the same man that is
called "just" and "righteous" in 2 Pet.2:7-8. 19:8

Ukeboy

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 6:34:01 PM7/27/05
to

They banned his son from joining because he had long hair and didn't
wear socks.

Larry Gantz

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 6:42:41 PM7/27/05
to
<pl...@quentincrisp.com> wrote in message
news:1122495755.4...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

If you have the time and the inclination to picket anybodys funeral, you
are obviously one sick puppy.

Let's hope that you take a dirt nap real soon. Real justice would have
you raped by a AIDS infected gay who will then kill you after he is done
having his pleasure.

Roneal

unread,
Jul 27, 2005, 7:13:18 PM7/27/05
to
You said "All you have to do is read the Bible". What you really wanted to
say, but forgot to add is "...and interpret it the same way I do."

You're an impious Beanbag.

RO


<mattog...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1122484992.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Franklin Hummel

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 6:00:28 AM7/28/05
to

"Larry Gantz" <obr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:a4UFe.7519$h.3...@bignews6.bellsouth.net...


The original poster and his follow-ups are *satire*. He's mocking the narrow-minded,
anti-gay bigots.

"...they're going to burn in eternal damnation like the marshmallows they toast over
campfires." Think about that claim. What hate-filled, vicious homophobe is going to
write something that silly or that clever?

mattog...@aol.com

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 6:37:55 AM7/28/05
to

How's about all of them?

Roger

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 7:11:25 AM7/28/05
to
<mattog...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1122547075....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

In Hebrew? In Aramaic? In Greek? Or English?

What about the books left out?

Which English translation is exactly what god wrote?


Ron Olin

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 7:13:15 AM7/28/05
to
>> Please quote ONE WORD in the "bible" that was written by "G-d". TIA.
>
> How's about all of them?

I have always heard that the bible was written by people that were
supposedly "inspired by g-d".


Roger

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 7:23:09 AM7/28/05
to
"Ron Olin" <ron...@telus.net> wrote in message
news:f53Ge.165721$tt5.45568@edtnps90...

Just like there are endless interpretations of the bible, it seems there are
endless stories of its origin.

It baffles me that people who don't believe what they read in THAT DAY'S
newspaper believe every single word of book written in 3 dead languages by
who knows and translated by earnest scholars many many times and get
different results each time.

And why do they believe this is "god's word?" Because the person who really
wrote it SAID SO!

Why is this so important to people that they shut down their brains to
pretend it makes sense? Is reality so frightening? (Of course the fact that
most of these people don't know much about real reality is a whole nother
discussion.)


Ron Olin

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 8:04:07 AM7/28/05
to
>>>> Please quote ONE WORD in the "bible" that was written by "G-d". TIA.
>>>
>>> How's about all of them?
>>
>> I have always heard that the bible was written by people that were
>> supposedly "inspired by g-d".
>
> Just like there are endless interpretations of the bible, it seems there
> are endless stories of its origin.
>
> It baffles me that people who don't believe what they read in THAT DAY'S
> newspaper believe every single word of book written in 3 dead languages by
> who knows and translated by earnest scholars many many times and get
> different results each time.

Who in their right mind would take the word of an unknown translator that
was interpreting the words of a person that was "inspired" by g-d.
Patterning your life around DOUBLE or TRIPLE HERESAY "evidence" is
ridiculous.

>
> And why do they believe this is "god's word?" Because the person who
> really wrote it SAID SO!
>
> Why is this so important to people that they shut down their brains to
> pretend it makes sense? Is reality so frightening? (Of course the fact
> that most of these people don't know much about real reality is a whole
> nother discussion.)

When EVER you mention something "making sense" to ANY flavor of religious
zealot - you will get ONLY one response.

"You have to have FAITH".


David Moffitt

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 8:30:52 AM7/28/05
to

"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:x33Ge.1325$iM7...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...

%%%% There are none left over. You are not a Chirstian are you?

David Moffitt

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 8:32:32 AM7/28/05
to

"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:xe3Ge.1329$iM7...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...

%%%% Why is it so important ~ to you ~ that they do?


>
>


Roger

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 9:02:41 AM7/28/05
to
"Ron Olin" <ron...@telus.net> wrote in message
news:XQ3Ge.165723$tt5.12000@edtnps90...

>>>>> Please quote ONE WORD in the "bible" that was written by "G-d". TIA.
>>>>
>>>> How's about all of them?
>>>
>>> I have always heard that the bible was written by people that were
>>> supposedly "inspired by g-d".
>>
>> Just like there are endless interpretations of the bible, it seems there
>> are endless stories of its origin.
>>
>> It baffles me that people who don't believe what they read in THAT DAY'S
>> newspaper believe every single word of book written in 3 dead languages
>> by who knows and translated by earnest scholars many many times and get
>> different results each time.
>
> Who in their right mind would take the word of an unknown translator that
> was interpreting the words of a person that was "inspired" by g-d.
> Patterning your life around DOUBLE or TRIPLE HERESAY "evidence" is
> ridiculous.

I think most of it is because they get it from their parents.

Same reason they believe their faith is the "one true faith" of the
thousands to choose from. But just a coincidence it's how they were raised.


>
>>
>> And why do they believe this is "god's word?" Because the person who
>> really wrote it SAID SO!
>>
>> Why is this so important to people that they shut down their brains to
>> pretend it makes sense? Is reality so frightening? (Of course the fact
>> that most of these people don't know much about real reality is a whole
>> nother discussion.)
>
> When EVER you mention something "making sense" to ANY flavor of religious
> zealot - you will get ONLY one response.
>
> "You have to have FAITH".

Or like, when I ask where god came from when they question evolution, "it's
a miracle!" (AKA, we have NO idea.)


Roger

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 9:04:41 AM7/28/05
to
"David Moffitt" <moffitcl@weaselstomping..com> wrote in message
news:Af4Ge.10370$oZ....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Because they keep trying to put their commandments in our courtrooms.

Because they keep trying to give my money to their churches.

Because people like Bush justify KILLING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE because
"god told me to."

The middle east.

Enough?

Are you so ignorant of history that you don't know the HARM that religion
does?


AKA

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 9:10:12 AM7/28/05
to

"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:RH4Ge.7694$_%4.4...@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...
Ones religion is determined more by location of birth than any alleged
truth.


Roger

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 9:13:12 AM7/28/05
to
"AKA" <fal...@das.com> wrote in message
news:UO4Ge.7696$_%4.5...@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...

And, as in the case of how our president got his current job, their parents.


David Moffitt

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 9:26:20 AM7/28/05
to

"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%F4Ge.7693$_%4.6...@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...

> "David Moffitt" <moffitcl@weaselstomping..com> wrote in message
> news:0e4Ge.10368$oZ....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> I was. Went to Catholic school.
>
> Never heard of the Apocrypha, have you?

%%%% Yes that is why I said none were left over. I really enjoyed the
Maccabees. It teaches a lot of anchient history. What do you think of the
book of Tobias or the Paralipomenon?

>
> Why do atheists seem to know more about religion than the so-called
> religious?

%%%% The operative word is ~seem~ Roger. Actually you don't, you just think
you do.

David Moffitt

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 9:31:53 AM7/28/05
to

"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:JJ4Ge.7695$_%4.6...@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...

> "David Moffitt" <moffitcl@weaselstomping..com> wrote in message
> news:Af4Ge.10370$oZ....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>>
>> "Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:xe3Ge.1329$iM7...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...
>>> "Ron Olin" <ron...@telus.net> wrote in message
>>> news:f53Ge.165721$tt5.45568@edtnps90...
>>>>>> Please quote ONE WORD in the "bible" that was written by "G-d". TIA.
>>>>>
>>>>> How's about all of them?
>>>>
>>>> I have always heard that the bible was written by people that were
>>>> supposedly "inspired by g-d".
>>>
>>> Just like there are endless interpretations of the bible, it seems there
>>> are endless stories of its origin.
>>>
>>> It baffles me that people who don't believe what they read in THAT DAY'S
>>> newspaper believe every single word of book written in 3 dead languages
>>> by who knows and translated by earnest scholars many many times and get
>>> different results each time.
>>>
>>> And why do they believe this is "god's word?" Because the person who
>>> really wrote it SAID SO!
>>>
>>> Why is this so important to people that they shut down their brains to
>>> pretend it makes sense? Is reality so frightening? (Of course the fact
>>> that most of these people don't know much about real reality is a whole
>>> nother discussion.)
>>
>> %%%% Why is it so important ~ to you ~ that they do?
>
> Because they keep trying to put their commandments in our courtrooms.

%%%% You have never been to the Supreme Court Building have you?

>
> Because they keep trying to give my money to their churches.

%%%% Tax dollars don't go to churches. OTOH I don't like my money going to
welfare brood sows.

>
> Because people like Bush justify KILLING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE
> because "god told me to."

%%%% A lot of other people support killing terrorist.
>
> The middle east.

%%%% Why do you support terrorist?
>
> Enough?

%%%%% No I've seen enough to know you hate out country.

>
> Are you so ignorant of history that you don't know the HARM that religion
> does?

%%%% My church or any that I've known has killed anyone. Why do you support
terrorist killing Americans Roger?


>
>


AKA

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 10:39:41 AM7/28/05
to

"David Moffitt" <moffitcl@weaselstomping..com> wrote in message
news:025Ge.18348$aY6....@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...
It is difficult for the religious to accept that others can look and study
their religion and reject it, yet, those same religious advocates can
clearly see the flaws in every other religion.


Puzzla

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 11:44:56 AM7/28/05
to

"Ron Olin" <ron...@telus.net> wrote in message
news:XQ3Ge.165723$tt5.12000@edtnps90...

> When EVER you mention something "making sense" to ANY flavor of religious
> zealot - you will get ONLY one response.
>
> "You have to have FAITH".
>

That's the one convenient statement that is used too often, imo, to end the
discussion. When they (believers) run out of real answers, they fall back
on this statement.

Puzz

Puzzla

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 11:44:46 AM7/28/05
to

"Roger" <rog...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:xe3Ge.1329$iM7...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com...

> "Ron Olin" <ron...@telus.net> wrote in message
> news:f53Ge.165721$tt5.45568@edtnps90...
>>>> Please quote ONE WORD in the "bible" that was written by "G-d". TIA.
>>>
>>> How's about all of them?
>>
>> I have always heard that the bible was written by people that were
>> supposedly "inspired by g-d".
>
> Just like there are endless interpretations of the bible, it seems there
> are endless stories of its origin.
>
> It baffles me that people who don't believe what they read in THAT DAY'S
> newspaper believe every single word of book written in 3 dead languages by
> who knows and translated by earnest scholars many many times and get
> different results each time.
>
> And why do they believe this is "god's word?" Because the person who
> really wrote it SAID SO!

The era that the bible was written says it all. We disregard everything
primitive man did (from his rituals to his very way of life), except when it
comes to this. Kinda scary.

Puzz


Puzzla

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 11:48:41 AM7/28/05
to

"David Moffitt" <moffitcl@weaselstomping..com> wrote in message
news:d75Ge.18351$aY6....@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...

>
> %%%%% No I've seen enough to know you hate out country.

How can you jump to that conclusion? Imo, this is yet another way people
like you try to end the discussion. Calling into question someone's
patriotism because they don't agree with you, is doing everyone (and this
discussion) a disservice.

Puzz

Ambrose

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 12:15:15 PM7/28/05
to
Because they don't sell cookies?


Whip...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 12:31:06 PM7/28/05
to
I think one of the major factors God had to contend with here is the
reality that so many scoutmasters turn out to be BOTH molesters and
serial killerz. Any, why are there NO "scoutmistresses?"

David Moffitt

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 2:31:19 PM7/28/05
to

"Puzzla" <puz...@puzzla.net> wrote in message
news:t77Ge.510$gQ5...@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...

%%%% Thanks for proving my point by taking it out of context.


>
> Puzz
>
>
>


David Moffitt

unread,
Jul 28, 2005, 2:36:55 PM7/28/05
to

<Whip...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1122568266.5...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

>I think one of the major factors God had to contend with here is the
> reality that so many scoutmasters turn out to be BOTH molesters and
> serial killerz. Any, why are there NO "scoutmistresses?"

%%%% There are but they are still called Scout Masters.


>