Fish-twat stinking USA lesbian soccer "team" loses to Canada

1 view

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 12, 2021, 8:40:08 PM9/12/21
The U.S. women's national soccer team's quest for Olympic gold
ended Monday when it lost 1-0 to Canada in the semifinal.

Canada's Jessie Fleming scored a penalty kick in the 75th minute
to reach the country's first Olympic soccer final, guaranteeing
at least a silver medal. The U.S. will have to settle for the
chance to win bronze in a third-place playoff Thursday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/olympics/uswnt-take-canada-olympic-
soccer-semi-final-n1275661

Sam

Sep 13, 2021, 1:35:03 AM9/13/21
Yeah, Freshly f*cked pussy smells like fish!

--

Democracy: Three wolves and a lamb vote for dinner.
Republic: Three wolves and a lamb vote for dinner,

Siri Cruise

Sep 13, 2021, 2:01:41 AM9/13/21
In article <shmntv$ce1$1...@dont-email.me>, Sam <sa...@samt.invalid>
wrote:

> Yeah, Freshly f*cked pussy smells like fish!

At least that's what you've heard.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

terra

Sep 13, 2021, 5:15:08 AM9/13/21
Sam <sa...@samt.invalid> wrote in news:shmntv$ce1$1...@dont-email.me:

> On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 02:37:04 +0200 (CEST), "Bradley K. Sherman"
> <bksh...@panics.asz> wrote:
>
>>The U.S. women's national soccer team's quest for Olympic gold
>>ended Monday when it lost 1-0 to Canada in the semifinal.
>>
>>Canada's Jessie Fleming scored a penalty kick in the 75th minute
>>to reach the country's first Olympic soccer final, guaranteeing
>>at least a silver medal. The U.S. will have to settle for the
>>chance to win bronze in a third-place playoff Thursday.
>>
>>https://www.nbcnews.com/news/olympics/uswnt-take-canada-olympic-
>>soccer-semi-final-n1275661
>>

> Yeah, Freshly f*cked pussy smells like fish!

Maybe your sister's did.