Re: Nancy Pelosi called priests to perform 'exorcism' after husband's hammer attack, daughter says

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 23, 2023, 10:36:26 AM1/23/23
On 1/23/23 2:06 AM, Joe Manns wrote:
> Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had priests come to her San Francisco
> home to perform an "exorcism" after her husband was severely attacked in
> November, according to her daughter.
>
> Alexandra Pelosi, the daughter of Nancy Pelosi, told the New York Times
> that her mother called priests to perform an exorcism of the house over
> Thanksgiving, just weeks after David DePape allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi
> with a hammer.
>
> Nancy Pelosi, her daughter said, felt "guilty" that her husband was
> injured by a man who was looking for her.
>
> "I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really
> guilty. I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests
> coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer
> services," Alexandra Pelosi told the New York Times.
>
> "He’s a strong person, athletic. This has been tough. It’s going to be
> about three or four more months before he’s really back to normal," she
> added.
>
> PAUL PELOSI ATTACK: NEIGHBORS DESCRIBE SUSPECT AS 'ODD,' SAY HIS
> 'INTENTION' WAS TO 'TRAUMATIZE NANCY PELOSI'
>
> Comments:
>
> Mark
> 1 day ago
>
> It's a shame the true story (body camera footage) hasn't been released of
> the incident. I wonder who/what they are trying to protect and hide.
>
> Stephen
> 1 day ago
>
> I'd like to solve the puzzle: CRAZY OLD BAT
>
> Bryan
> 1 day ago
>
> The only part of that story that is true is that the “intruder” entered
> through the back door.
>
> <https://news.yahoo.com/nancy-pelosi-called-priests-perform-
> 214507357.html>

What they try to hide is the *TRUTH* , that's just who Democrats really
are... they can't get anyone to believe their Psy-Ops "Narrative
Matrix" if you can talk bout the truth.

It's why they try so hard and spend so much of your money to keep you
from talking about it.

--
-
-

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2V
---------------------------------------

Raise taxes and it will STAGNATE THE ECONOMY and the realized "REVENUE"
will decrease as the economy falls into Depression.

If less money is being spent or invested, there is less income from
economic activity that can be taxed.

The secret sauce isn't in higher taxes, it's in increased economic
activity. And to achieve more economic activity, the government has to
be less greedy. And quit stealing from the Private Sector Economy.

Raising taxes is NOT a solution for failing GDP growth... economic
activity creates added "REVENUE" raising taxes created less GDP GROWTH
which results in less actual REVENUE for the U.S. Treasury.

Taxes are a way to collect the Revenue NOT create it.