Allen Weisselberg is 'the exact right person to flip' —

Miloch

Jul 13, 2021, 8:17:05 PM7/13/21
...— here are the signs he's about to turn on Trump: CNN legal analyst

https://www.rawstory.com/allen-weisselberg-2653771456/

On CNN Tuesday, former federal prosecutor Elie Honig reiterated the importance
of getting longtime Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg to cooperate with
investigators — and what to look for if he is about to do so.

Weisselberg, though he has shown no signs of cooperating so far, has been
removed from several key roles at subsidiaries, a standard procedure for
businesses whose executives are under indictment.

"I do want to start with these charges against Weisselberg and the company which
include, quote, 'a scheme to defraud, conspiracy, falsifies business records,'"
said anchor Jake Tapper. "Would it be a smart move for the Trump Organization to
further separate themselves from Weisselberg?"

"It would be very risky for them to do that," said Honig. "As a former
prosecutor, it's clear to me that these prosecutors are trying to flip Allen
Weisselberg, and he's the exact right person to flip. What you are looking for
as a prosecutor is cracks. What we have seen already is a small one."

Honig then detailed potential signs to watch if it looks like Weisselberg is
starting to crack.

"It is fairly routine in this situation to see someone removed from the position
as an officer because that can get in the way of the business's ability to do
business," continued Honig. "So I'm looking for are we going to see something
more dramatic. Are we going to see public disputes? Is he going to change
lawyers? That signals to me he might be changing his tune about cooperation, but
we're not there yet."

Watch below:

https://youtu.be/JYvJhg3hdVY

*

Mitchell Holman

Jul 13, 2021, 9:40:10 PM7/13/21
Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote in
Trump will dump Weisselberg just like
he dumped Guiliani and Cohen and all of his
ex wives. He only demands loyalty, he never
gives it.

Jonathan

Jul 14, 2021, 2:42:34 AM7/14/21
And Trump will point the finger at him too.
Trump never uses electronic communication
for just that reason.

"Who me?"

I think if he doesn't flip soon the next step
will be to charge his and Trump's kids with
the same sort of tax crimes.

Once one flips, the dominoes start falling.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Ichabod

Jul 25, 2021, 8:08:21 PM7/25/21