Dying 11-year-old boy identifies blue state nigger gang member who gunned down family: report

1 view

hamilton

Sep 16, 2021, 9:35:08 PM9/16/21
<https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/02/st-paul-
shooting-02.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1024>

A gravely wounded 11-year-old Minnesota boy identified the man
who allegedly gunned down his family — hours before he died of
his injuries, according to a new report.

TeKeith Syvone Jones, 26, allegedly shot his ex-girlfriend,
D’Zondria Wallace, 30, and her two children, Ja’Corbie, 11, and
La’Porsha, 14, inside their St. Paul home Saturday, The Star
Tribune reported.

Investigators responded to the Jessie Street home around 3 p.m.
when a relative reported walking inside and finding “blood
everywhere,” authorities told the paper.

La’Porsha, discovered on the floor, was shot 10 times, according
to the report. Her mother appeared to have been shot twice.

Ja’Corbie was the only one still alive, the paper reported. When
asked who shot the family, he replied, “Keith,” according to the
report.

He later died in emergency surgery at Regions Hospital.

“I know that Ja’Corbie fought to stay alive to say it was his
mom’s boyfriend,” cousin Jeanette Whitehall told the outlet.
“Now Coby can rest.”

During a police interview, Jones claimed he was trying to “save”
his family, according to the report.

“Hell, yeah, I saved them — they can go up and be holy,” Jones
reportedly said, adding that he kissed the children and their
mom.

Relatives say Wallace was two months pregnant with Jones’ baby,
but the charges do not mention the alleged pregnancy, according
to the report.

Wallace told her mother she ended her relationship with Jones
several weeks ago, but he was becoming increasingly violent.

A nephew informed authorities that despite the breakup, Jones
continued to show up at the home and carried a semiautomatic
handgun.

Jones was charged Tuesday in Ramsey District Court with three
counts of second-degree murder, according to the Tribune. He is
being held in lieu of $5 million bail.

“My heart sinks to know that a mother and her two children were
taken from us in such a senseless and violent way,” Ramsey
County Attorney John Choi said in a statement obtained by the
paper. “We will do everything in our power to bring justice to
the victims and our community in this case.”

https://nypost.com/2021/02/03/dying-11-year-old-boy-identifies-
man-who-shot-family-report/