Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

Alexis Arquette nude photos

316 wyświetleń

Peter J.

nieprzeczytany,
22 maj 2003, 20:24:2322.05.2003
do
A few months ago, I mentioned Alexis Arquette nude photos and someone asked if
they were available anywhere online. I didn't see any at the time, but someone
has apparently put some up (on a free site) since then. He's not to all tastes,
but I hope the person who wanted to see them enjoys them. They're not faked, by
the way, these are from Greg Gorman's book As I See It:

http://209.126.169.54/horpics43/alexar1.jpg

http://209.126.169.54/horpics43/alexar2.jpg

After these photos I actually wanted to see David Arquette nude, if only for a
fleeting moment.

The site also has a few photos of Christopher Atkins, Tony Ward, Nicholas
Gonzalez, Josh Duhamel, etc. if anyone wants the links to those. Here's a nice
shot of Atkins:

http://209.126.169.54/horpics43/atkins3.jpg

edonline

nieprzeczytany,
23 maj 2003, 08:44:2623.05.2003
do

"Peter J." <rhfan...@aol.comhatespam> wrote in message

I always thought that David was a little bit cuter, although in a goofy sort
of way.

--
"You people! If it hasn't been made into a movie, it's not worth
knowing about, is that it?"-- Metatron (Alan Rickman), DOGMA

DANTEDCON

nieprzeczytany,
23 maj 2003, 12:47:1423.05.2003
do
<<
The site also has a few photos of Christopher Atkins, Tony Ward, Nicholas
Gonzalez, Josh Duhamel, etc. if anyone wants the links to those. Here's a nice
shot of Atkins: >>

I'd love to see the Josh Duhamel pic!
Thanks,
Dante

Peter J.

nieprzeczytany,
23 maj 2003, 17:51:1923.05.2003
do

Peter J.

nieprzeczytany,
23 maj 2003, 17:52:1523.05.2003
do
>"edonline" edon...@NOSPAMcomcast.net wrote:

>I always thought that David was a little bit cuter, although in a goofy sort
>of way.

The idiot persona and those terrible phone commercials killed most of his
appeal for me. He was cute in that recent Muppet tv-movie.

Font of All Important Info

nieprzeczytany,
24 maj 2003, 00:40:1324.05.2003
do
On 23 May 2003 21:51:19 GMT, rhfan...@aol.comhatespam (Peter J.)
felt compelled by mysterious forces to say:

lovely!

when did Josh pose for these, if anyone knows?

--dez

...a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

"Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"
--the Tick

Peter J.

nieprzeczytany,
24 maj 2003, 04:48:3224.05.2003
do
>Font of All Important Info dez...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

The late 90's, when he was still a model (he joined All My Children in '99,
IIRC). Supposedly he wasn't happy with those photos being published, but the
man is so breathtakingly beautiful that he probably garnered countless new
fans, especially from the rear shots.

Kennebunk_guy

nieprzeczytany,
24 maj 2003, 09:27:0724.05.2003
do
On 23 May 2003 21:51:19 GMT, rhfan...@aol.comhatespam (Peter J.)
wrote:

I did....Thanks!

DANTEDCON

nieprzeczytany,
25 maj 2003, 03:44:2025.05.2003
do

Kennebunk_guy

nieprzeczytany,
25 maj 2003, 09:46:4925.05.2003
do

Any more goodies stashed away?

Donna L. Bridges

nieprzeczytany,
29 maj 2003, 17:56:4429.05.2003
do
In alt.gossip.celebrities on Fri, 23 May 2003 21:40:13 -0700 in Msg.#
<rsttcvouad02kr5bv...@4ax.com>, Font of All Important
Info <dez...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> lovely!
>
> when did Josh pose for these, if anyone knows?

Before he began his stint on AMC as Leo du Pres.

Peter, this wasn't the collection that included the arty nudes of
Tyler Christopher when he was at his best, is it? All of these were up
at one point & then all got taken down or moved.

--
DonnaB 忽帕
"I think 'immoral' is probably the wrong word to use. I prefer the

Peter J.

nieprzeczytany,
29 maj 2003, 18:45:2529.05.2003
do
>Donna L. Bridges shall...@rcn.com wrote:

>Peter, this wasn't the collection that included the arty nudes of
>Tyler Christopher when he was at his best, is it? All of these were up
>at one point & then all got taken down or moved.

No, Tyler wasn't involved in this collection.

Nowe wiadomości: 0