Morning all!

wafflycat

May 24, 2011, 2:22:32 PM5/24/11
Well it is morning somewhere!

*waves* to agm'ers old and new.
How are we all doing these days?

cheers, helen s

Phil Plasma

May 24, 2011, 3:43:08 PM5/24/11
It isn't morning here. I appear to be growing a cold that I really
wish I wasn't.

---== Phil Plasma ==---

wafflycat

May 24, 2011, 4:06:09 PM5/24/11

"Phil Plasma" <ph...@wallpaperdepot.com> wrote in message

>It isn't morning here. I appear to be growing a cold that I really
>wish I wasn't.

Both Mr Wafflycat & Wafflycat Minor are brewing nasties. I'm the only one
who isn't at Chez Wafflycat. Although how long that will last is uncertain..

Phil Plasma

May 25, 2011, 8:39:21 AM5/25/11
Indeed, who can predict the future?

Saucyjo

May 28, 2011, 1:30:35 PM5/28/11
I am loving the FB group!! Good morning...

Saucyjo

Paula

May 31, 2011, 9:17:48 AM5/31/11

Good morning indeed! First day of summer vacation here! Unfortunately
we only have errands planed for today, but we'll fit in a swim in the
back yard pool in-between. It's nice to see this group doesn't get
spam anymore. I guess it's a comment on how little used usenet is
these days, even the spammers don't bother with it.

Paula

Paula

May 31, 2011, 9:30:42 AM5/31/11

Actually now that I look further, i do see lots of spam. :(