Where have we gone

Dyczar

Mar 22, 2013, 9:24:08 PM3/22/13
Good morning good afternoon all, looking at these posting dates I thought I was the King of the Lurkers, hahaha oh well just a note to tell you all I am doing fine had a rough year miss you guys we should go out and have a beer or two oh what the heck lets go full tilt oh well Happy AGM and hope all you guys are enjoying life.

Well gotta split or something like that have a good one and have a beer for me because apparently I'm not allowed bahahaha.

In case you drop by on Thursday happy huggaross from now a much older dude ;o)