Happy New Year from North Carolina

Kim

Dec 31, 1993, 7:13:52 PM12/31/93
Good Morning Everyone!

Let me wish each of you a very wonderful 1994!

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and got everything you
wanted from Santa. I finally made it to the stores on the 24th
to do my shopping. My New Year's resolution: get a 4-wheel drive! :)
Otherwise, I am going to be stuck on this mountain all winter!
We have had unbelievable amounts of snow this year (so early). The
other night it was 0 degrees F. Barry, thanks for the invitation to
come to Arizona...we are packing as I type this...please send your
address so we can stop by and say hello....just kidding...and wish
I wasn't :)

What is this thing about Earl Grey tea? Did I miss something? Hey,
doesn't Captain Picard drink Earl Grey?

A special hello to Sabine, Paul, Raymond, Luis, Di, Ceceila, Phil Plasma,
Johnathan, Barry, Nita, Roderick, and Toto too! And anyone else I missed
who is still around during the holidays!

Question for the day: What is *your* New Year's resolution? (If you
make them, that is.)

Take care everyone! Kim

patrickl...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2015, 10:44:53 PM12/3/15
My new year resolution for 1994 is to stop Justin Bieber from being born.