Still here?

tracy....@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 5:54:27 PM3/7/18
It's a long time since I met you all in 1994. I hope everything is going wonderfully well for you all!

Good morning from Traci

fredri...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 7:42:47 AM3/8/18

Good morning Traci!
I remember you. I also joined AGM in 1994. I looked in an old folder and saw that I posted something that year about Traci having mouse ears.
Greetings Fred

tracy....@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 3:35:34 PM3/9/18
Haha now I have to find it! Hope you are well!

Traci

christi...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2018, 6:14:45 PM3/28/18
Good Morning,

I was randomly thinking about the AGM just now.. I seriously haven’t in like 10 years or so..

Amazing to see that you posted so recently.

If you have any idea where the old crowd hangs out online, PhilPlasma, Roderick and Aouilli (sp?), Lori and all... I would love to drop in one day ...

Do let me know if you read this.

PRAOK

rotar...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2018, 12:29:11 PM4/3/18
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 4:54:27 PM UTC-6, tracy....@gmail.com wrote:
> It's a long time since I met you all in 1994. I hope everything is going wonderfully well for you all!
>
> Good morning from Traci

I see you :-) Saucyjo. If you are on Facebook, reply to my email and I'll invite you to a private group. Several of us hang out over there zsaucy the number 1 at gmail dot com

pgowe...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2018, 4:58:59 AM8/7/18
I read it.:) facebook is your best starting point as below.

PeteG

showa...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2018, 8:56:42 AM8/7/18
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 2:54:27 PM UTC-8, tracy....@gmail.com wrote:
> It's a long time since I met you all in 1994. I hope everything is going wonderfully well for you all!
>
> Good morning from Traci

Still around. Just not on as much. Steve C. (Arizona)

Paula

Aug 9, 2018, 2:03:49 PM8/9/18
Hi Steve! Still got the koi fish? We're on facebook now:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2331757869/?ref=bookmarks

Come and join us!

waff...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2018, 7:25:24 PM9/27/18
Knocks on door... Anyone remember me? Helen s, wafflycat... Gone from Norfolk and living in France now.

Saucyjo

May 9, 2019, 7:30:20 AM5/9/19
Wafflycat!!! It’s Saucyjo! :-)

Paula

Jun 24, 2019, 12:32:13 PM6/24/19
Hi Wafflycat! Wow France! we've moved over to facebook now.