The Reality of Investing $5

PERRY R A

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

Hi everyone,

Five months ago I read an article describing how to make $50,000 in
only one month like many of you have. Well I have got news for you lot who
think you can make a huge amount of money. READ ON.........

Well ofcourse I thought this was stupid but as anyone trying to find a way
to make money is bound to be tempted. So I thought I would try it. The
most I could loose was $5 but if I could turn it into a bit more I thought
it was worth the effort. After making my $5 investment, 3 weeks later I
began receiving money in the mail. I couldn't believe it since I wasn't
expecting anything. Sure it wasn't in 2 weeks like previous postings had
said but it was a start anyway. Another 5 weeks went by and by this time I
had received $2500. It was no where near the $50,000 mark or whatever
other people claim to have received. I may not have received alot of money
but I was happy enough for my $5 to turn into $2,500. So this is reality,
when investing do not expect to get a lot of money back in return. But you
will receive some money.

Plus this is completely legal since it is up to the individual whether
he/she would like to risk the $5. But if everyone participates and help
each other, there is no way you could loose out.

In four easy steps you can make this work for you.

STEP 1.

Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on 5 separate pieces of
paper along with the words "PLease add me to your mailing list." (In this
way you're not just sending a dollar to someone, you are paying for a
legitimate service.

1. Malin Olsson
ostra vallgatan 11, 115
s-25437 Helsingborg
Sweden

2. Molly Kuan
3 F, No 53, Lane 223
Chunghsiao East Road
Sec4. Taipei
Malaysia

3. Gavin Hamilton
10 Finsbury Cl
JEWELLS NSW 2280
Australia

4. Lauren Carter
20 Aquamarine Cl
CAVES BEACH NSW 2281
Australia

5. Ann Perry
20 Ranclaud Street
BOORAGUL NSW 2284
Australia

STEP 2.

Now remove the top name from the list and move the other names up. This
way #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name on the fifth one on the list.

STEP 3.

Post this article to as many newsgroups as possible. Remember the more
newsgroups you post to, the more people who will see this article and send
you cash.

STEP 4.

You are now in the business and you should start receiving returns within
7 to 14 days which could be possible but reality speaking expect to wait
at least 21 weeks. Remember the internet has a huge amount of clients
using it so there is no way you could loose. You are guaranteed a return
of some kind if you follow these instructions. Remember Honesty is the
best policy and playing fairly means guaranteed success.