Re: Evil rumsfeld lies to America to murder true Patriots

0 views
Skip to first unread message

King Johnny

unread,
Dec 6, 2005, 4:21:11 PM12/6/05
to

http://hamilton.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/11/johnny-raw.mp3
http://maritimes.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/11/johnny-raw.mp3
http://andorra.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/11/johnny-raw.mp3


Hello People! I am a Winnipeg resident currently facing
an up coming trial accused of a crime I am not guilty of.
Charges that were top secretly instituted, in part, by
the demon evil Bush administration.

These following three Motions have been filed at the Court
of Queen's Bench here in Winnipeg, as a prelude to a court
challenge unprecedented in our history. I am hoping I can
interest you in realizing that this challenge is not only
important to me as a free citizen, but also for ourselves
as the concerned community. Please feel free to contact
me for any questions you may have in this respect.


-------------


THE QUEEN'S BENCH
WINNIPEG CENTRE

NOTICE OF MOTION
for an Order of Production


BETWEEN:
HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN,

and

JOHNNY WIZARD

Accused.
accused.


This Notice of Motion regarding an Order of Production is to have
disclosed to
the defense, the complete evidence without undue hindrance,
evidence the
Crown holds against the accused as a member of our public. These
following
arguments are the reasons why Justice must prevail in these
proceedings:

Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms section 7. "No person shall
be deprived
of life, liberty or security of the person except in accordance with
the
principles of fundamental justice."

R. v. Stinchcombe "[...] counsel for the Crown is under a
general duty to
disclose all relevant information."

In R. v. Stinchcombe, the Supreme Court of Canada held once again,
as any
legitimate Court of any land would, that the accused in criminal
cases has a
Constitutional right to full and complete disclosure of the
Crown's case.
Yet, in the criminal case involving myself, the Crown's refusal to
return my
legal property [such as including my actual expressions] is
motivated by
contempt for fundamental justice - for true accountability - by
intentionally
working to deceive our Courts through denying the evidence of one: the
charge
against me is truly fraudulent under our law as it stands currently,
and two:
that I don't already have the silent moral support of every
honorable top
secret intelligence officer this world over.


Canada's "Commission of Inquiry into the Actions of Canadian
Officials in
Relation to Maher Arar"

"The RCMP notes that because national security investigations are
criminal
investigations, the possibility of judicial scrutiny always exists
and the
presence of this possibility acts as an indirect accountability
mechanism."
[Maher Arar was an innocent Canadian tortured and left for murdered.]

Firstly, I, like any, need ready easy access to all the evidence
the Crown
holds against myself, to indicate a possibly hidden motive behind her
criminal
allegations.

It would be unfair for our Courts to side with the unjust Crown on not
giving
me ready easy access to the evidence, but for only by hugely limiting
degrees
that include costly bus rides, or as the seriously impractical,
hundreds of
thousands of printed texts that would likely fill roomfuls.

I need to provide the evidence of my actual expressions to counter
balance the
irrational falsehoods the Crown alleges, when it comes to
asking where
specifically the rights of a child are being compromised when she
makes her
defined as sexually dysfunctional inferences. All the pictures
on my
computer, deleted and otherwise, are not my expressions. Similarly,
are all
the written texts on my computer those of words I hold to be my own
personal
philosophy. As indicated by the Supreme Court of Canada's
Sharpe case, a
defense against fraudulent accusations regarding the Rights of our
children
being compromised, can be readily addressed early on by
understanding the
possession charge in relative context to the personal life of the
accused.


R. v. Sharpe

"Section 163.1(6) creates a further defence for material that
serves an
"educational, scientific or medical purpose". This refers to the
purpose the
material, viewed objectively, may serve, not the purpose for
which the
possessor actually holds it."

So, purpose of digital media as determined illegal must therefore, be
backed
firstly by criminal intent, for without any intent you have no
purpose. A
defense is made available by the Sharpe decision on
personal\professional
conduct to indicate actual established purpose of accused to
prevent blind
"overreaching". The Supreme Court of Canada's deep concerns of
"overreaching"
are very much apparent in my particular criminal matter.
Conduct of
individuals who have lost their purpose in Police keeping, who
aren't being
managed to express through our Police actions, a public interest in
where the
"offensable" images are coming from, or came, but instead, where
it's all
going as potential new innocent porno victims with millions of
dollars worth
of stuff they can get away stealing. [I've read porno cops in
America
recently acquired 300,000 more American names of households to raid,
off of
one single server found managed in violation, but have taken a pause
before
then moving on to arrest anybody who has ever used the internet for
whatever,
to consider, just what have we gotten ourselves into here.] See,
perfectly
legal imagery can be made into illegal thoughts relatively quickly
by the
weaker irrationals that exist within our police services. Where, to
prove for
the record, a twenty two year old is only twelve, even when she has
in her
possession all her proper paperwork, completed puberty, a living
mother, a
popular working web site and historical documentations, is just
foolishly
impossible. While at Your end Mr. Surfer Citizen, your demonized
guilty,
until proven innocent of thinking their faulting criminal perceptions,
they do
practically nothing to verify. Without needing to establish intent,
they make
off like bandits.

By exercising our right to perceive representations of that which
is made
freely available, is of in itself, important to the sociologist,
psychologist,
concerned parent, and of course, the conceptualizing artist reflecting
on our
shared reality. Perceptions of our dying world war criminals
fight by
promoting censorship and false arrests as our enemies to escape
truly found
accountability.

The Sharpe findings could in fairness, [under the true unjustness
of the
Crown's invalid argument,] find the Crown's crew guilty by
confessed
association. Example: I could see a cute young girl in a bath tub
smiling,
while the Crown sees some sexually deviant opportunity to exploit the
rights
of our defended BY ME children, by saying baths are not completely
natural,
and that the young adolescent girl looks seductive in the Crown's
sexually
perverse judgment. [that example is based on a real case, albeit
in the
nationally stupider as weaker overall US.]

My private and public expressions are more tuned to those who are
personally
responsible in escaping arrest for running death squads against
innocent
children in Afghanistan financed by the undefended as uniformed
American tax
paying Public, [10th Mountain Division] a criminal enterprise still
cashing in
on the rewards of bush's mass murder campaigns. Or, the dropping
of cluster
dud land mines throughout residential school districts to murder our
children
indiscriminately. Mercury tainted vaccines that for sure cause
irreparable
damage to North American children, or as currently, about John
DeCamp's just
released updated 2005 edition, about the secret White House-linked
national
child sex-ring entitled "The Franklin Cover-up." However, the real
motivating
factor [intent] in the Crown's purpose by attempting to pirate our
public's
right to defend Ourselves, is more specifically because I
articulate the
HONORABLE FBI's official publicly available findings on who
orchestrated, and
funded the crimes of 911. Namely, Mr. Bush Jnr.'s business
partner, the
still escaping Lieutenant General Mahmoud Ahmad.


[University of Ottawa Professor Michel Chossudovsky, has
researched the
Ahmad/Bush relationship as documented by CNN ABC et al, and can be
quested for
at www.globalresearch.ca]

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO206A.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/new_revelations_on_911.htm

The Crown to not fight on our behalf regarding this easily
verifiable mass
murder issue, is indicative of an intention, to cast aside the concern
of all
children who benefit from my expressive expertise. I ask our Court,
who, in
Canada, informs our public truthfully as I do, that the
"scumbags" Canada's
own General Hillier is referring to get Canadian youths for sure
killed over
in his nationally broadcasted barbaric adolescent bigotry, against
all the
INNOCENT students of Afghanistan, is of a People who factually
opened up
schools for girls under the Taliban's getting better through
communicating
leadership?, and who outlawed Bush's heroin production, and the
slavery and
rape of women? Women who were when working at the Taliban's
newspaper, were
not required to wear burkas despite CBC's propaganda to the
contrary? The
Crown would suggest her ignorance on such subjects is irrelevant to
her case
against me, for those children's lives, and others like them, are
not who she
is working to protect. So, where I demand is a crime against our
real God
occurring I ask the hiding in darkness Crown to explain herself
publicly in
the light of these proceedings to our Honorable Lord.

I also need to show, how I come to be in possession of another's
expressions,
of some managed images, or some strewn texts. I need to show the folly
of the
faulting arguments the Crown contends with the cherry picking from
the media
machine's often arbitrary\relative content. The Crown's case
argues that
determined legal non-sexual images, can be sited under the
labeled
classification of "collateral images", as somehow, unto it's
separated self,
being an indicator, or summation of my unbridled character.
With those
personally responsible for making those easily verifiable faulting
surmises
with the evidence the Crown holds, in all likelihood, still
blabbering
corporately un-accosted, the completely blind support of
indiscriminate mass
murder, in thoughtless praise for war criminal traitor George Bush
Jr., their
supreme no nothing about squat leader. While myself, am a well
documented
public defender of children's rights and a studious observant
researcher on
media matters, who is schooled in the field(s) of Psychology and
Genetics,
Sexuality and Religion, along with the chaotic order to the indivisible
nature
of life ourselves. [And who when not terribly busy building this
needed
defense against the Crown's alleged criminality, still champion
the written
word for Justice being - US all as treated fairly.]]

It would be unfair for our Courts to side with the unjust Crown on not
giving
me ready easy access to the evidence, but for only by hugely limiting
degrees
that include costly bus rides, or as the seriously impractical,
hundreds of
thousands of printed texts that would likely fill roomfuls. While
sitting
just outside my police door, could be the public accuser who professes
proudly
the deeply ignorant ungodly beliefs of cop killing and heroin pushing
to push
US all over the top with Bush as it's global mastermind. Knowing
such an
enemy of freedom who taunts all our judicial matters with true
personal self
contempt, is there still escaping public ridicule, wearing our
community's
Police Officer uniform, could create unto itself, an unneeded
frustration on
my part, for, I am a honorable defender to all that is Just. A
honorable
defender that is needing by threat of false imprisonment to
concentrate on
Justice for just myself personally currently. As the Court well
knows, a
bushite's favored public intent is well established by the
evidence, as
documented truly criminal being the ungodly. Lawless. There
exists no
evidence against bin Laden for 911, nor, was any factually
alleged, and
despite what bush broadcasts unchallenged nationally on our
airwaves
privately, Saddam did actually let the inspectors in to go where
ever they
wanted without delay. Furthermore, indiscriminately murdering
people with
tens of thousands of cluster dud land mines, 9000 missiles targeting
public
infrastructure, many multiple 2000 pound bombs containing
radio-active toxic
waste, along with the new and improved napalm like gas, all because we
are in
the approximate age range of 15 to 55 is a for sure real
crime going
unaddressed publicly by the Crown, but not by myself. So, the
Crown's
interest is in jeopardizing the lives of our children for sure, so
far, while
I am sworn to protect all as indicated by my recorded actions and
praised
world wide word. The National Supreme Court of Canada's Sharpe
decision
allows this defense to be made on our behalf.

By Our Honorable Court's "Lord" siding to support claims
made by my false
accusers - as the running definitive summation of what can be
claimed as
"collateral images" - [legal relative media content present on my
computer,]
while judging to refuse to have returned my therefore stolen legal
property so
I can adequately prepare a counter defense against the Crown's
confusions, is
nothing short of a crime in progress. At least it should be. By
denying me
the evidence the Crown holds in contempt of our Court, would create
an undue
hardship on my, seeking to illuminate the truth from our vantage
points.
Having to travel back and forth across the city to view hundreds of
thousands
of media messages pertinent to my case at hand, left denied search
tools, and
a comfortable atmosphere, is unduly unfair for all concerned. Now, I
know, I
have to deal personally with those who support such a criminal ungodly
nature
when I have no choice to, but to have them located in the same
listening
vicinity throughout all my inquiries on stolen legal media content,
to spew
their boastful chauvinistic fascist state partiality of how great
George W.
Bush is as their master thinking celebrated American Cop Killer,
would leave
me unfairly tensioned. I need the meditative comforts of home study
with good
coffee and private friends to ponder my adroit, to the point defense
with the
evidence I demand the fair right to contend.

I hold children's rights paramount in the public defense stands I've
made for
near a decade, and privately, I'm free to think my way on anything.
The Crown
has no right to dictate what my private thoughts are, especially, if
I'm not
granted to speak on her conclusions with the ready made evidence
she don't
want me to have returned possession of. My legal property that the
Crown's
crew has plans to sell! God, are you listening?

I need the luxury of computer processing that the Crown used to
surmise her
relative faulting judgment of my worth to our society.

I need returned all my legal possessions, like my real expressions
such as
public communications, to fairly challenge the Crown's refusal to
consider
such objectiveness on who the one holding criminal intent actually is
on this
serious matter. So therefore, the Crown's crew should not be allowed
by our
law to sell my stolen property as they are planning, while surely as
sexually
dysfunctional sadomasochists, destroying a life time of my written
works they
know mean a great deal to me personally. Wishing to deprive our rights
as the
community, to be granted fair treatment in our Court
systems of
accountability, is surely what will happen if our Honorable Judge
does not
Judge honorably against the Crown and grant me the legal return of my
stolen
property. I need to establish the mechanics of my specifically
unique
computer system, so I can establish my fair defense made available
by the
Supreme Court of Canada's Standing Sharpe decision.

Sharpe finds that all declared illegal possessions serve a criminal
purpose
without any intent, unless found serving otherwise by made available
evidence
from the defense. [ergo my Constitutional challenge] Evidence of real
purpose
the Crown doesn't want to grant our Court, because usually,
guilty or
innocent, they do sell everybody's stolen stuff actually. And
truly, the
Crown has expressed no interest in assisting our Police
agencies in
apprehending those known responsible by the evidence for first
degree mass
murders. [Instead, pick on the helpless innocent little Jewish man
bearing a
cross, as cowardly brown shirt jack boot nazi fascists under Hitler
would have
too. [surprising for many, it is formally illegal to be Jewish
currently in
God's Israel. As for the Crowns in my case, and the Judge, well
they seem to
be not all that bad over all. [So far... But this innocent
people go to
prison for speaking un-contended truths thing for me is just some
extreme to
the core serious business of ours, and good or bad, the Judges,
and the
Crowns, and the Police Officers have a paid job to do by following
the rules
designed ultimately in purpose to protect both me and you. So, can't
we all
just find a way to get our public news agencies to live up
to our
responsibilities by recognizing standing laws not yet enforced
against the
un-elected dictator, the monstrous war mongering American traitor
criminal,
911's George Bush Jnr., instead of present company???]]]

I need returned my 37,333 [minus the contended for argument]
images to
sensibly consider their feasibility to collectively represent the
Crown's
faulting illogical argument in a brighter picture.

I need to show what I did with obtained media information on general
terms by
mechanical processing through my very specific as unique operating
systems,
and through my definitive writing on the very subject we are here
considering.
I need operating script batch programs that do specific tasks
regarding
general media managements.

I need to show how Usenet [early raw based sub-internet knowledge
sharing web
communications system] is used, and how it was legally accessed by my
specific
personal system, granting me, to have likely one of the
greatest art
collections of the known world. And how, when using such services,
images
aren't found perceived until, they are at least, already
in one's
possession, thereby making the standing law unjust. I need returned
possession
of my computer content, to check for more indicative examples
of huge
disparities with what is described with the Crown's own
relative
definitions, and what my media machine contains regarding my
actual, for
real expressions. I need to reference my personal writings
surmising the
faulting state of the child porn policing industry. To surmise grand
totals,
as such the Crown's crew alleges of legal content she'll bemoan
despairingly
as collateral damages against us as innocence. Knock knock knock.

If the Crown argues falsely that the evidence I request is irrelevant
to her
criminal case, then what could the harm be honestly in showing the
error of
her ways? If she argues it jeopardizes to expose the true criminality
used to
try convicting me, an innocent honorable man in Our name, I would
move that
the charge against me be stayed, my property returned, and the Courts
help me
make a Constitutional challenge to the validity of the law,
while
communicating also Your dissatisfaction in not having us heard
speaking out
nationally for the truly Honorable FBI - against 911's true
money man -
Lieutenant General Mahmoud Ahmad - getting away as bush's not so
secret any
longer private business partner, escaping he is from the mass
murder of
thousands of our good friends, the still left undefended corporate
Americans.

I need to know what settings were set in place for the installed
programs to
access the internet. And a whole bunch else besides.

I need to show where my outstanding character was at, by indicating
exactly
What I spent my free time on, to illustrate for our Court, my TRUE
intent as
motive on this matter.


Yours truly,

JOHNNY WIZARD


------------------------------

THE QUEEN'S BENCH
WINNIPEG CENTRE

NOTICE OF MOTION
for the Crown to Stay Proceedings


BETWEEN:
HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN,

and

Johnny Wizard

Accused.


There are three Crowns who work on my case, who know the FBI,
allege
officially for the public record, bush's business partner, Ahmad,
funded 911's
mastermind ring leader Atta - but I implore our World of Nations to
see, just
what have they done with such truthful publicly documented
Revelations?, I am
forwarding on behalf of our "Police services"? Attempt to silence
our voices
for Freedom with unjust prison sentences they are. Perhaps mistakenly.

The Validity of the Crown

While true, to distribute material in an abusive form of sexually
explicit
child pornography, can have a detrimental impact on the
impressionable, being
in simple possession, does not connotate the same negative risk to the
public
body. It is not a Freedom of Expression issue. All the
pictures on my
computer, deleted and otherwise, are not my expressions. Nor,
importantly,
can digital images be perceived, until, at least, they are already
in your
possession. Under current law, as is in my case, you're already
guilty on
nothing. So, if you should see something arguably imprisoning,
you're too
late to point fingers elsewhere.

It's analogous to you sitting in your parked car with someone throwing
through
the opened window, a closed paper bag of crack cocaine, followed
behind by an
arresting police officer, who while cuffing you hears your plead
that some
completely unknown person threw the innocuous unmarked bag through the
window,
leaving the unjust officer of our law, to reply for the record
"Yeah, I saw
the, left to go on his own "stranger" do it. And it's a crime in
this country
don't you know to be found in simple possession? Now, where are
the keys to
the trunk of this fancy car I'm planning to sell for a tidy profit
crack head
loser?"

See, the Crown appears under this law in my case to have no need to
prove a
criminal intent to do her things.

Again, a digital image titled "clambake.jpg" isn't possibly
perceived until it
is at least, already in your possession. Making the standing law
as it is
interpreted by the faulting Crown, unjust. Again, no criminal
intent is
alleged. But for by myself, against the Crown's secret bushite
crew for
aiding and abetting the crimes of first degree mass murder in New York
City.

An infraction against the public's interest occurs when such
materials are
expressed through distribution. Presently multiplied by the FBI's
two year
running stingers, huge money taker porno rings that entice the
Public to
witness their copy-able criminal images, that they then use much later
on for
criminal indictment of said conned individuals - and if they were
given out
ten fold since, deleted automatically five years ago, or sitting in a
folder
unseen somewhere, in a trash can with the cat's meow, or perhaps,
maybe,
accidentally perceived as a god honest, testimony of youth and
beauty, being
ourselves beautifully youthful, well, your just trying to hide some
unknown
something about your unseen character. If the internationally
popular woman
depicted was well over eighteen, had her own website, and sold
spiritual
advice, don't matter for indictment, cause the expert of expert
experts they
have in my case, a double full time professional computer porno viewer,
states
with a complete straight face, the full figured pubic wisped woman,
he knows
nothing of, is really only ten or twelve. You're for sure either
normal being
human, or guilty of thinking their bad thoughts punishable with real
prison
sentences. As a result of course, I'm now demanded to divorce my
life of
other critically important responsibilities, to prove my complete
innocence on
these deliberately planned top secret schemes, they didn't want
You, the
public to know of. A near criminal attempt, (as documented by
the now
disclosed once top secret warrant), to silence my cries for the arrest
of the
publicly established factual 911 masterminds - Our Mr. bush Jr.,
General
Ahmad, rumsfeld, myers and cheney, along with almost the entire
senior staff
of disclosed as flagrantly criminal propaganda proliferators, The
Office of
Special Plans.

The Warrant details by exclusion, a deliberate top secret plan on the
Crown's
part, a deviant anti-government plan to silence my calls for
accountability
through my world wide public addresses on the FBI answers still
surrounding
the murder of thousands of American Citizens. The Crown, as an
attempt to
undermine Liberty by thwarting me off my one chosen career path of
Universal
Speaker, and fictionalized demon slayer - leaves you instead, this
quickly
passing opportunity to stand up for the rights of another being
cheated for
real, and in so doing, we'll find together, that true freedom is
justice for
US all. Law stands strong for good reason, so too, does tyranny
rule by
censorship for false imprisonment. Do not allow my voice for
freedom's reign
to be silenced unjustly, by those who would have us falsely
believe, bush
personally didn't do the crimes we all easily now know the evidence of.

An unjust Law enslaves all Religions, for reason is beautifully Just
through
your will to conceive, that God's interests are as naturally too,
your own
included. My commitments to equal rights for all have never
changed, and
Humanity's true commitment to defend Iraqi children to the last
cowardly
murderous thieving bushite enemy, will carry on, despite the corrupted
Crown's
attempt to stop real Justice from continuing. When one views
public
photographs of rumsfeld's un-arrested mercenary soldiers raping
an Iraqi
woman, are our rights being further violated with every passing
witness? How
about witnessing that Guantanamo's torture victim Moazzam Begg, was
running a
girl's school program with his wife under the female loving
Taliban? [You
know, Moazzam Begg, the one and same British Citizen depicted solely by
heroin
pushing donald "sexy cluster dud land mine dropper" rumsfeld, as
one of our
Lord's most dangerous criminals?]


The Crown alleges in truly contemptuous silence, she's not
interested in
defending the rights of those children, or victims of mass
murder, while
voicing publicly in Our Court, that I, am infringing on the rights of
children
somewhere else because, even though no body is perceiving the data
located
anywhere on my hard drive, it still magically constitutes a
personal
violation, on its own by itself, of an unjust law that literally
thousands
have been demonized, robbed, then falsely imprisoned on. This
irrational
demand on behalf of the Crown to Your Court, where she states her
private
viewings do not infringe on children's rights, while EVERYONE
else's does,
even if you didn't see at all the picture judged as the reflecting
mind of a
true sexual deviant, is US ALL being the auto-guilty anyway, and not
firstly
innocent as it should be. See, the Judge could say to a Jury, "Your
job is
not to judge the injustice committed with these blind and broken
laws, but
that solely, did Top Cop Johnny have this one single picture on his
computer?,
and if he did, then the bushite liars who fight our systems of
accountability
through Justice to further escape real rapists, torturers, and
documented
treasonous war criminals like those who for sure committed 911, get to
put him
in Our prison for half a decade."

However this issue requires much for further study. It turns out
my two
primary accusing officers who look at real sicko child porn all day
full time,
also support death squads against innocent families in Afghanistan to
protect
the demon lies of george w. bush, and they'd almost tell the jury that
too as
blind devote disciples of the self hating bushmob cabal of neo-con
peenackers,
if the Crown wasn't there to forbid the truth from being spoken.

The two abusers, the two anti-cop officers of question, lied to
me, then
censored my agreement they had their word on, then, attempted to
twist my
comments into something clearly I didn't mean.. and that's not
even the half
of it. So, don't tell me I'm being over critical of their naked
wicked evil.
If an image was an offensive act witnessed, why then is it that a
genuine
concern is not with a possible victim all the time? The shocker
to the
uninitiated in the battles of good against evil in these child
exploitation
units, is that VERY rarely do they have a real monetary care to follow
though
with the details. - "Oh, the girl is really a woman, and the web
address on
the digital image is of a server acting completely within the confines
of our
law, nudist campers are nudist campers, and as for the beautifully
naked young
girl taking a bubble bath smiling, er.. I mean the one looking
seductive...
drat." Examples: I have many texts willfully ignored by the
Crown that
articulate irrational praise for one heinous crime against God or
another of
the un-elected neocon war wankers, that I, as a human, certainly
don't find
myself in automatic, no free thought agreement with., right? And my
objective
as Human defender isn't to censor the known criminality of the,
murder
innocent people for the war profiting bushmob liars, but to expose
the true
injustice committed against our better selves - US all dying
slavishly
censored through Our corporate international communication network of
good old
ideas left long gone dead and buried. Hammurabi's Code of Law:
it's first
sentence, of his first paragraph, the number one most important
Law as
example. - Here's the translation - The public figure blaming
someone else
for a capital offense, such as terrorist, who uses NO EVIDENCE for
PROOF, to
murder in Your name as Citizen, is the FOR SURE ENEMY, always,
EVERY TIME.
And in the next four thousand years that single law has
timelessly stood
unbroken, not one person has been capable to declare a true,
wanting
disagreement.

The corporate news mandate is to take You for granted - without any
given say
so. Our sold as sworn public defenders, CBC, CNN, et al, hold no
opinions of
our Humanity on the needless indiscriminate bombing of populated
cities, the
torturing of men women and children by un-arrested as openly
confessed
complete psychotics, the thieving of hundreds of billions from
America and
Iraq, and as such, tyrannically support [don't call us, will call
you] commi
censorship, all done in to assist the "escape" of those truly
responsible for
the crimes of 911.

When the Crown argues that disturbing images simply in your
possession
constitute an absolute evaluation of your punishable character,
while
denying\forbidding a Court to know what you do in your life with our
time is
faulted. I hold children's rights paramount in the public defense
stands I've
made for near a decade, and privately, I'm free to think my way on
anything.
The Crown has no right to dictate what my private thoughts
are. This
insistence on behalf of the Crown on what we all perceive
individually by
judgment is determined solely by media content - is a foolish
falsehood
forwarded by Our Great Lord's, Supreme Court of Canada. Example:
Does not
the public videos of rumsfeld's, defended from YOUR LAW bushite
soldiers,
gunning down women and children running for their lives from a
mosque, or
where hundreds of unarmed defenseless families are huddled
together, then
bombed by a bushite enemy grunt, a grunt who on VIDEO TAPE, moans
itself to
orgasm when they all die as the innocent murdered with "ah.. dude"
just speak
for itself? Sure, the celebrating bushies repeatedly depicted have no
honor,
or courage, only a fascistic hatred for their fellow man - openly
thieves who
die without a fighting cause for Freedom, nor a true commitment to Law
- but I
would ask if We had a voice to cry in Your Court, what do You see
in this
corporate World that leaves my stand professionally
unworthy for
deliberations? The Crown's concern remains silent on the
DOCUMENTED and
easily verifiable murder issues, when she has her regular huddles with
a local
corporate reporter, discussing on who, from the community, was in
Our court
challenging, a sexually dysfunctional sadomasochistic label. For the
Crown to
witness and know first hand of such barbaric criminality, such as
the FBI's
proliferation of truly obscene child pornography into Canada
through the
Internet, (proudly boasted as reported world wide already) and of
the true
perpetrators of 9/11 found revealed by another FBI stinger, and, NOT
demand
immediate accountability either way, is a Crown who does not hold
Canadian's
freedom in check, or a care for our soldier aged sons and
daughters
conflicting near death. But to side instead, as they are hiding
behind the
honorable Crown's position, a small group of four or five dim
blips,
attempting they are to silence these calls for real freedom for the
masses. I
am a proud and honorable man who objects to furthering bush's war
crime aims
with this lifeless corporate tyranny of enslavement through whoring
for the
dark foreboding wills of Our Mr. bush Jr.. Censorship is the
tool of
tyrants, while I beckon a new light for peace by communicating.
Please, I beg
you, do not allow them to silence my objections to have us
unjustly
imprisoning myself, while bringing great hardship to my immediate
family by
denying the truth be spoken publicly in my defense on why I'm in
the Court
room, and what is documented irrespective of their spin doctoring
and label
pasting.

Where is the violation of a child's rights, specifically, when the
Crown's
crew gleefully ponder images she'll use to silence the words of Johnny
Wizard
by prison sentence? Where? No, where?

Commanding our public indignation for those who disrespect human
rights she
will use as her weapon, all the while, hidden from the jury, and the
judge, a
secret contempt for thousands of innocent murder victims
denied my
unchallenged demands for real Justice. No officer of our laws
anywhere have
found fault with my PUBLIC summation, documented fully, on who, and
how, 9/11
was truly orchestrated. A Crown stuck committed to global bushite
tyranny Vs.
a Truth seeker of the highest order. Come to the trial! Tell your
friends!
Tell your neighbors! The People vs. an overburdened unjust Crown, and
a near
treasonous national security officer, who wrote in the original top
secret
warrant nobody was suppose to see, it'd be so much easier to help bush
escape
arrest by avoiding the public accountability process entirely. The
once top
secret Johnny Wizard Warrant is freely available with most
names being
detracted, to protect the innocent until proven guilty. A traitor to
God and
Country the Crown and one National Security officer is in this top
secret bush
administration conspiracy endeavor, to serve by bushite criminal
decree up
here in defenseless Canada. For as potential accessories to first
degree mass
murder, they are stuck attempting to undermine Canada's National
Security
Services, the FBI, the People, US, all to further unjustly sacrifice,
more of
our uninformed sons and daughters for further bounty, as
substantiated real
world criminal, bushite evils. I say no. Help me get public
recognition
through talk radio, take a stand for your fellow man, and help a
Jury in
Winnipeg learn of who I am, and why they are forbidden to know
what's truly
going on, and you'll be helping yourself to a better future. My
principle
allegations against demon bush require a qualified and adapt security
officer
no more that forty three minutes to verify. Namely, bush's business
partner,
General Ahmad funded 911's "mastermind" "ringleader" Atta, and was
also sent,
the General was, from the Whitehouse on behalf of bush to the Taliban
stating,
no evidence will be brought against Laden as the accused,
therefore an
innocent man in Christ. And, that as MSNBC reported of the top
secret
documents provided to themselves anonymously from Condoleezza Rice's
office,
demon bush had a confidential plan at his desk on how to invade
Afghanistan
dated September 9th, 2001 that he didn't want anybody in America to
know he
was working on during his "vacation". His confessed publicly to Jim at
MSNBC,
as "fully implemented" Afghanistan strategy, demanded that he not
pursue the
true 911 evil doers, for it would upset his made before hand,
guaranteed plan.
That had soldier grunts moving out to get ready just before the
event. All
premised on blaming Laden as a terrorist without a shred of
evidence, for a
crime that hadn't yet taken place, but that bush was personally
prepared as
closing investigations on. To secure criminal invasion he would
refuse to
follow the evidence trail - and as a result - NOT apprehend the

have to let go - falsely accused bin Laden. [cowardly soldiers who
didn't
speak up as real Patriots would have much earlier, who were ordered
to let
Laden go on his way in Torra Borra, have now all mostly fallen quietly
dead.,
by fluke mishap or something like the sort it is said.] All set in
play, this
plan of Our Mr. bush Jr's, top secretly with General Ahmad riding
gun shot,
just days before thousands of American People were still left
unaccountably
murdered. See? demon bush would need such an event to happen
unhindered as a
requirement to galvanize world sentiment. Providing no evidence
substantiated
would guarantee his needed invasion for American pension thievers
Enron, and
that is exactly what HE planned, what HE did, and who HE is. Evil
is the
deceived disguised. What more do you need to know buddy?

I, armed with only the facts, demand the arrest of those who
participated in
the murder of children to protect the demon lies of george w. bush,
while the
Crown's case, on top of alleging that the simple possession Law [no
criminal
intent to express or obtain is alleged] states a child's rights
are being
infringed on due to the content by itself, ALONE, appears ready to
fight for
disallowing a jury, to freely witness, this fishing
expedition was
intentionally started to stop me speaking my outrage that bush hasn't
been yet
arrested for committing 9/11 with General Ahmad, so according
to the
unmentionables in the top secret Warrant. That this Crown would
officially
state holding our virtues while attempting to condemn me to a long
prison
sentence, shows her personal true contempt for the value of Your human
life my
friend. I have written extensively on defending the rights of
children, and
the psychology of sexually dysfunctional sadomasochists, I have
studied this
world to create some thing greater, some thing better, a world
where all
children are respected, including those of Iraq who have been
purposefully
denied safe drinking water, because negroponte needed to STEAL the
emergency
funds for his new embassy. See?, she would argue that those real world
crimes
aren't relevant to my case in her hands, those REAL children like
perhaps your
own don't concern her, nor do the lives of Canadians lied to by
corporate
command for criminal sacrifice. The Crown convinces us irrationally,
with her
only excuse being, because the specific broken Law she's decided to
singly
exercise, (with the exclusion of all others, like thou shall not
murder,)
stupidly says she can, and you dummies can't do anything at all
about it
yourself. Why? Because you wont speak out for anyone else's
rights to be
heard publicly - the bushite enemy trust to figure. Justice is
Freedom, and
to have a real concern for another's lost rights to freely be, is to
be truly
concerned with your very own in serious jeopardy. I wouldn't lie
to you.
Believing, as the bushite do, willfully deceitful corporate news
propaganda
excuses the Bush Administration's rampant criminality against the
innocent as
God is, truly, excuses nothing, especially if I have something to say
on the
subject of accountability.

This final Court challenge against my Freedom to be myself, that
the bush
administration attempted firstly to do top secretly, has now
been laid
publicly at our door step as a blatant threat to everyone of us as a
member of
the Canadian Public. Will you help me politely address my false
accusers on
our public airwaves? Will you help speak for freedom from tyranny
is this
question riddled, or will you deny yourself my generous helping?

The reasons why such abhorrent behaviors continue unaddressed in our
Police
Force actions will be documented fully with remedies offered during the
second
part of the third phase of the upcoming Question Period press
conferences -
press conferences running during the available down times of The Trial
of

JOHNNY WIZARD

---------------------


"Justice, justice shall you pursue"

To whom I may concern,

I am providing the following paper titled "The Validity of the
Law", as a
formal challenge to our Court's fair judgment - in as it
pertains to the
standing Laws being exercised against myself. Namely, a simple
possession
charge, of so deemed as illegal materials. A laid charge by itself,
as not
united with criminal intent to express or obtain anything. I believe
mostly,
Judges and Crowns want to do the right thing - as the best our
community has
to offer for serving freedom's cause - by seeking Justice to our
ends. I
realize, my presentation is perhaps unlike the standard formal
valid law
challenges that have come in the past, due to my professional
inexperience,
however, with no criminal intent alleged against me, I, naturally,
with one
thing leading to another, find myself defending, what is supposed to
be the
Honorable Crown's position, when presenting the why of an
unaddressed
injustice, but readily witnessed - crime as occurred or occurring. I
hope our
Court doesn't take my comments on the failures of the Crown's
doing our job,
as so much personally, but perhaps agree too, a great many of us
people now
know that we have, to one degree or another, been willfully mislead to
commit
a grave injustice against our better selves. Law, is our will to
create a
better life for everyone as agreed, and I believe, my rational
arguments are
easily, for the most part, simple to understand. When stating for the
record,
a digital image can not be perceived until it is already in your
possession,
the unjust Crown has not then moved to stay all charges, while then
assisting
me in making a Constitutional challenge against the validity of
the law.

There are three Crowns who work on my case, who know the FBI,
allege
officially for the public record, bush's business partner, Ahmad,
funded 911's
mastermind ring leader Atta - but I implore our World of Nations to
see, just
what have they done with such truthful publicly documented
Revelations?, I am
forwarding on behalf of our "Police services"? Attempt to silence
our voices
for Freedom with unjust prison sentences they are. Perhaps mistakenly.
There
are three Crowns, I then therefore will request, at least, as many
Judges.
There are other strong valid arguments that I didn't make
through this
opportunity, as it is in my best interest, to save those for a trial
in front
of a jury, if found necessary. Our system of Laws has not been
exercised so
fair, in how and why these found fraudulent allegations against
me were
originally brought to be about. My life and freedoms have been
seriously
compromised in the work load I will inherit if this challenge for Our
Courts
fails to communicate to You finally. To even now, have to become
further more
entrenched in this made seriously necessary defense, implores me to
ask the
People for some assistance in obtaining a, fair as can be proceeding.
I have
been at a loss for securing my regular work regime, along with my
up and
coming career in showbiz, due to these life altering Legal
challenges. With
the form of legal advice as it pertains to the state of
international law,
precedent changing Supreme Court decisions, and a great more else
needed for
review regarding my complicated case, I am compelled to
foresee an
unreasonable, as therefore, unjust hearing, if I am not granted ample
time and
opportunity to adequately prepare.

I need lawyers familiar with international law, such as Canada's
commitment to
defend the innocent in war time. And a Constitutional lawyer to
assist me in
my validity of the law argument regarding the simple possession charge.

I need funding to hire internet researchers.

I need use of a lap top computer like the one the Crown
uses for
presentations.


truly Yours,

JOHNNY WIZARD

---------------------

http://hamilton.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/11/johnny-raw.mp3
http://maritimes.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/11/johnny-raw.mp3
http://andorra.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/11/johnny-raw.mp3


Censorship is the tool of tyrants, exercised through the
irrational bush whore thieves who fear open
communications, intelligence, because we make them look as
they truly are in the light of this day: profoundly
ignorant as the ungodly, and oh yeah, truly evil. [this
is why they volunteer as cowardly liars dying to commit
war crimes against defenseless children in Iraq and
Afghanistan as enemies to US all. All being Jesus, Allah,
Hillel, Buddha, or who have you.]

See the bushite, you kill it for America, you kill it for
Christ, you kill it for the hundreds of thousands of
innocent people that have been murdered in Your name.
Victims that the bushite boasts bombing indiscriminately,
to further steal and torture from openly. Do the right
thing by saving some innocent People their lives by
bagging a bushite for a loving Humanity that actually
really does exist. I love Humanity so much, I'd kill
bushite until every last anti-American torture supporter
was put in it's rightly grave. Gotta brother father
sister mother who's a bushite?, kill it for America, and
be respected as a true defender of Freedom. Or not, and
die just the same. For truly, a bushite will kill bushite
for a stolen nickel. A nickel they likely stole from your
own undefended American grand parent.

By exercising your right to perceive representations of
that which is freely available, is of in itself, important
to the sociologist, psychologist, concerned parent, and of
course, the conceptualizing artist reflecting on our
shared reality. Perceptions of our dying world the
bushite fight as our enemies to deny redress.

HERO
http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/hero.mp3
http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/hero.mp3
http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/06/hero.mp3
http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/hero.mp3
http://arizona.indymedia.org/uploads/hero.mp3


/ / That is a high act of treason. And it's not,
"oh well, but maybe it's not true.." No, we have
the two documents of question. We have the
positions that were offered to the bush administration
on behalf of American intelligence. [the N.I.E.] That
was their position, the bush administration censored
that, re-wrote CRITICAL sentences. Fixed the intel. \ \

/ / Shouldn't a person have a right to face
their accuser in a court of law, if it's in "our"
name as a community that we're going to collectively
get together and deprive another their rights? their
freedoms? their liberties? \ \


http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/another-lob.mp3

/ / Why would God promise you in the Bible, go hurt myself
purposefully. And steal something from someone you didn't
earn. And be a dishonest lying bastard, just to be an
asshole you like to be. \ \

-----------

http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/news-tunes.mp3

/ / You have no rights. He'll tell you who is guilty
without any evidence to form your own conclusions, and if
you disagree with him, he'll call you the enemy, the
terorists who aren't with him on his blanket assertions
against God as the innocent. he blames for crimes while
shutting down criminal investigations. that would
normally persue the actual evil doers. \ \

http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/news-tunes.mp3

/ / And yet these are the guys that will fight for the
demon anti-Christ. Demanding certain people are
unaccountable to a rule a law. You know, South African
death squad goons that murder my black brothers. Bush
says they can't be held accountable to Iraqi law, and they
can't be held accountable to American law. But American
tax payers are going to pay them more than a thousand
dollars a day, as a reward for being able to think, that
all super stars in America don't have the humanity within
themselves to speak in outrage on that fact alone. \ \

------


/ / The video, which first appeared on a website that has
been linked unofficially to Aegis Defence Services,
contained four separate clips, in which security guards
open fire with automatic rifles at civilian cars. All of
the shooting incidents apparently took place on "route
Irish", a road that links the airport to Baghdad. \ \


Using Zionist tactic, American troops bulldoze five houses in Hit.

The "Shock and Awe" Gallery©
http://www.marchforjustice.com/shock&awe.php

/ / "The children seem to be the most openly enthused.
They are getting a chance at a future the likes of which
would never have been possible under the oppressive
regime..." \ \


/ /There are many U.S. and international laws for
prosecuting torturers and all other civilian and military
criminals who commit cruel crimes. "While civilians may
not generally be tried in military courts for violating
U.S. laws, at least three [U.S.] federal laws provide a
means for prosecuting non-military personnel, including
[the Vice President for Torture, Bush-Cheney junta,] CIA
officials and civilian contractors, for criminal activity:
the Military Extraterritorial Jurisdiction Act of 2000;
the War Crimes Act of 1996; and the Torture Act of 2000,"
according to Human Rights First (HRF), formerly the
Lawyers Committee for Human Rights. \ \


/ / A day before Bush's meeting with Blair, Donald
Rumsfeld slammed al Jazeera in distinctly undiplomatic
terms: REPORTER: [C]an you definitively say that
hundreds of women and children and innocent civilians have
not been killed? SEC. RUMSFELD: I can definitively say
that what Al-Jazeera is doing is vicious, inaccurate and
inexcusable. \ \


/ / What is needed now is for a British newspaper or
magazine to publish the memo for all the world to see and
if they face legal action, they should be backed up by
every major media organization in the world. If true,
Bush's threat is a bold confirmation of what many
journalists already believe: the Bush administration
views us all as enemy combatants. \ \


---


snpd
---------------------


The "Shock and Awe" Gallery©
http://www.marchforjustice.com/shock&awe.php

/ / "The children seem to be the most openly enthused.
They are getting a chance at a future the likes of which
would never have been possible under the oppressive
regime..." \ \

---------------------


A Letter to America

America, your un-elected demon leader is using your name
to attempt falsely imprisoning me here in Canada through
the tyranny of his blatant fascistic "top secret"
behavior. Take a stand for your fellow man, by giving the
great city of Winnipeg a helping hand. Our pro bush radio
station and newspaper refuse to defend our city by
supporting open honest dialog on a whole host of criminal
issues, that they privately profit off in the tens of
millions to our victimized detriments. So, you'll have to
become creative and resourceful, but I have faith in your
power to succeed against the dark evil forces pitted
against all our Humanity in my regard. God Speed, and
may the universe be with you in love.

Lights, camera, action!

---

A letter to the Churches

Okay, right up front. I disagree with the popular
"Christian" practice of refusing to support humanity's
fight for Justice, and believe the act of going silent in
God's name regarding torture and indiscriminate mass
murder is not the convictions that Jesus would hold Just.
This said, I am asking Churches for some support in my
regard. Please feel free to personally contact me with
any questions that may have otherwise left you excused for
continued inaction. I know much of the truly great work
organized Religion can do, and believe to support Justice
for myself, is to support Justice for All concerned.

Do the right thing, by offering me the use of a
photocopier, some professional legal assistance, a small
emergency no interest loan, or perhaps suggestions on how
I could gain the public's deserved recognition for my
established factual summations, that stand un-contended,
and the great injustices that are being committed in Your
name also.

Thanks for your consideration,

Johnny Wizard


---


A demon bush quote:

"Over the years these extremists have used a litany of
excuses for violence: the Israeli presence on the West
Bank, the U.S. military presence in Saudi Arabia, the
defeat of the Taliban, or the Crusades of a thousand years
ago."

Is demon bush referring to "lawless" Gregory VII?, the
false accuser?, the guy who started the whole godless
violent rampage off from in at about 1073? Is demon bush
referring to American\Saudi bushite soldiers defending a
government that doesn't recognize women as deserving the
right of equal status under the law?, while further
warring in Iraq to "hopefully" install a fundamentalist
regime of idiots that will silently except neocon thieving
similar? Is demon bush referring to the anti-Jewish
presence of violent nazi sharon's forces, who confess
openly as the ungodly to harming the innocent as some how
justifiable, because there is an official phrase for it,
"collective punishment". That of which nazi commanders
were executed for as racist through Nuremberg, and
considered condemnable by G-D in the Old Testament? Did
you know my friend, that Israeli prisons are filled with
those guilty of only, being truly Jewish? Or, that the
Taliban were documented by history as truly fighting for
women's rights as fundamentally outlawing slavery and
rape? Why should you care? Well, I'm the actual, for
real, know it all powerful Son of Man see, and I'm here
for only a brief stint to test these waters by saying a
few choice words, then I must go back to a relaxing time
where I had fewer worries to contend with. But for now,
I'm desperately asking you on behalf of your godly self,
to help raise our voices to the People here of Winnipeg,
before secretly in their name, someone else is going to go
falsely imprisoned for defending the public's right to be
heard freely from.

Another demon bush quote:

"Like the ideology of communism, our new enemy teaches
that innocent individuals can be sacrificed to serve a
political vision. And this explains their cold-blooded
contempt for human life."


But bombing our cities for no justifiable reason,
torturing the innocent while sacrificing our good
children, and stealing everybody's earnings - doesn't add
up though? Do you hate the 911 terrorist leader, the
demon liar Our Mr. bush Jr., just as much as I do too?


---

Synopsis: I had been writing critically of the Bush
Administration, when, the Secret Service top secretly
requested I be arrested quietly for threatening the life
of George W. Bush. They tentatively planned to have me
arrested under the Mental Health Act to avoid a public
criminal proceeding, but however during the process, I
managed to speak convincingly to the Honorable RCMP, and
the Secret Service, along with publicly speaking on local
Manitoba radio for no less than forty hours regarding Bush
in total, and was also well known throughout my community
involvement in live acting man theatrical productions I've
been a part of for more than a decade.

[University of Ottawa Professor Michel Chossudovsky, has researched
the Ahmad/Bush relationship as documented by CNN ABC et al, and can
be quested for at www.globalresearch.ca]

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO206A.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/new_revelations_on_911.htm


--


Sleep Walkers

http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/sleep_walker_-__our_enemy_traitor_mr._bush_jr.mp3
http://arizona.indymedia.org/uploads/sleep_walker_-__our_enemy_traitor_mr._bush_jr.mp3


HERO

http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/hero.mp3
http://arizona.indymedia.org/uploads/hero.mp3

/ / That is a high act of treason. And it's not,
"oh well, but maybe it's not true.." No, we have
the two documents of question. \ \


What is the Coast to Coast radio network Head talking
about tonight?, the re-re-re-hashing of the "Allaways
Interslinging" Bigfoot phenomenon? Where was I...

Look, you're not going to go to hell for not giving me a
couple of dollars to further my cause, but it sure
couldn't help to leave me without any support here
whatsoever.

--

White House keeps dossiers on more than 10,000 'political enemies'

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7625.shtml

---

hi everyone..

Well, it would seem, I was foolishly mistaken. It doesn't cost me
anything to submit my Motions, for, in criminal matters, they waive
the charges. As for Family Law, Bankruptcy Court, and the like,
they're still out of luck. While, the Constitutional Challenge
remains still gridlocked, it may only end costing me a total of a
few bucks in bus fare.

---

Hail Hail line of Judah

Again, to destroy treasonous enemy bushite nazi vermin, is
to fight to truly defend, Humanity as the freedom loving,
innocent and godly. A bushite slave would steal it's own
grandparent's pension, and give it to the thieving neocon,
thoughtlessly all to please the god hating demon
antichrist they fall down dead in cowardly praise to.
While I, Johnny Wizard, am just looking for a few good
honorable men, real American Patriots, who are truly
committed, to helping us fight the most wicked evil of
evils to ever threaten mankind's existence. Listen UP all
you People - here comes a King Johnny Wizard STANDING LAW:
Torture is a criminal act warranting a life term sentence
to those who commit such an irrational offence, and an
automatic death sentence to those who caused the murder of
what is more like always, a completely innocent person
denied their equal rights with such barbaric action. And
if sorrowfully, Johnny's America contains no good
honorable men to enforce this Standing Law, leaving still
our great Humanity as Creation in contempt of this Court,
I, the Lord, will hunt the bushite down and destroy them
myself.

In the game of Life I am born sworn to defend all that is
godly as the innocent. By attempting to communicate
eternally indivisible wisdoms, I hope that soon, Americans
will finally know, torture is already illegal in 50
States, and if that doesn't work in this toxic waste land
bereft of intelligent open communications, a land where
tyrants who advocate mass murder campaigns are corporately
celebrated as repeatedly broadcast internationally, we'll
all then, have to get much more serious about this enemy
to all of Life itself american/bushite business. I will
try my level best to settle the American frontier in
respect for America's truly Great Fathers. A nation that
has now forgotten it learned already when championing the
rights of the individual - were what America is as founded
upon. Now, in bush-ville, who gives a fuck about goodie
goodie gum shoe Johnny going to our society's prison, or
anybody else besides denied their rights to be truly free,
right?

All I ask you do is get on the talking radio waves and ask
why don't we invite Johnny Wizard on for a lively debate
with the facts for a change? Is that too much for me to
ask of You stranger? Won't you please help us face our
false accusers?


Above all kingdom's of evil,

Johnny Jesus rules forever


---

The United States of America v. Adam Vaughn
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/10.10/kidporn.html

He was a stand-up Marine, a beloved cop, and a local hero

/ / Vaughn was accused of possessing child pornography on
the basis of images in his browser cache and downloaded
photos he had deleted from his hard drive long before the
accusations. Although Vaughn says he never sought out or
wanted to keep pornographic images of children, he's
serving four and a half years in jail. \ \

--

http://ww.alternet.org/columnists/story/15407/

/ / It's as if our government is telling us that if we're
going to look at porn, we'd better pay for it. Otherwise,
we might get branded pedophiles. How many innocent lives
will be destroyed before the child porn wars are over? \ \


---


/ / For what? To capture Osama bin Laden? No. To keep
WMD out of his hands? No. To protect America? No. To
liberate Iraq? No. The only thing that's been liberated
is Islamic fundamentalism from under the thumb of secular
Saddam Hussein. The new Iraqi constitution contains all
the provisions necessary for an Islamic state, including
Article 2: "No law that contradicts the established
provisions of Islam may be established." \ \


/ / Photographs obtained by RAI from the Studies Centre of
Human Rights in Fallujah, show the bodies of dozens of
Fallujah residents whose skin has been dissolved or
caramelised by the effects of the phosphorus shells. The
use of incendiary weapons against civilian targets is
banned by treaty. A senior US commander previously has
confirmed that 510lb napalm bombs had been used in Iraq
and said that "the generals love [murdering innocent
people with] napalm."' \ \


---


WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?

/ / Specialist Damien "Monster" Corsetti--known
affectionately as the "King of Torture" among his Bagram
colleagues--was later fined and demoted for forcing an
Iraqi woman to strip during an interrogation at Abu
Ghraib. Yet Corsetti remains a free man. \ \


Will America hunt to kill the un-arrested bushite cancer
that knows thyself as the "King of Torture"? Who's
blasphemous open contempt for all that is God doesn't even
earn him a spot on America's Most Wanted?

/ / "Suggestions that U.S. forces targeted civilians with
these weapons are simply wrong," U.S. Marine Major Tim
Keefe said in an e-mail to Reuters. "Had the producers of
the documentary bothered to ask us for comment, we would
have certainly told them that the premise of the program
was erroneous." \ \


Does not such treasonous conduct warrant a military
misdemeanor of bush bitch Tim Keefe? He even claims to
have knowledge of the undisputable endless footage
that documents nazi attacks against the completely
innocent as defenseless. But the premise of a commitment
for Americans to truly war Our enemies being the truly
Just and Free, at least under his falsehoods of
leadership, is an erroneous argument. For, bushites are
the bad guys, who lie cheat and steal don't you know.


---

/ / Bush didn't have any popularity left. Overnight tracking polls
showed Kilgore dropped three percentage points after the
President's appearance and Democrat Tim Kaine won on Tuesday.

Conservative Pennsylvania Republican Senator Rick Santorum told
radio talk show host Don Imus Wednesday that he does not want the
President's help and will stay away from a Bush rally in his state
on Friday. \ \

-------------


http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/bush_not_concerned_about_laden_walking_away.wmv


http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/somebody16.mp3

/ / We're getting international police co-operation on this matter. \ \


--

http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/another-lob.mp3

/ / Why would God promise you in the Bible, go hurt myself
purposefully. And steal something from someone you didn't
earn. And be a dishonest lying bastard, just to be an
asshole you like to be. \ \

--

http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/somebody16.mp3

/ / He figured anybody who committed the acts of torture
against the innocent, needed to be publicly executed for
America, by America, as America, and I, am totally in
agreement with that. \ \

--

Bush Jnr. is sure wicked evil song

http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/bush_jnr._is_sure_wicked_evil_song.mp3

--

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10785.htm

/ / an epic study that documents the systematic nature of
torture by the Americans, and how casual it is, even
enjoyable. [...] as the head of Reuters said recently,
it is out of control. It is destroying lives in industrial
quantities when compared with the violence of the
resistance. \ \

Godless bushite enemy thieves, are enemies of innocent men
women and children as they live and die in undefended America
measured worthless to the neocon traitor's bottom line.

If YOU, personally make no effort to confront millionaire talk
radio hosts who insist America's more concerned with
discussing the importance of aliens and vampires than the
sacrifice of liberty for tyranny, America will die. Anti-cop
Coast to Coast hosts deliberately forbid Americans to learn
about who personally is responsible for the crimes of 911, or
that the war in Iraq has no rational justification whatsoever.
Nazi bush bitch George Norrie would happily watch your
American children die for the treasonous bushmob, before
allowing any Patriot on Your radio to discuss these serious
matters that confront us all. Help me gain a public voice on
our air waves, please.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/25/AR2005102501388.html

/ / Mr Cheney told several Republican senators that
President Bush would veto the annual defense spending
bill if it contained language prohibiting the use of
cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment by any U.S.
personnel. \ \

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10362.htm

/ / Col. Robert Bowman: As other speakers have said,
they knew the American people wouldn't stand for it, and
they said so in their documents, and they said, unless
there's that new Pearl Harbor.

[...] and it is treason. [...]

1. We give up all rights to Iraqi oil 2. We give up
all rights to the rebuilding contracts- if Halliburton
wants a contract from you, they have to bid on it like
anybody else, and they have to hire Iraqis to do the work
for a change. 3. We give up all rights to those 14
permanent military bases we're building in Iraq at this
time. And the people in the Whitehouse are not going to
make those committments and so they have to go and all
the puppeteers with them. \ \

/ / Rove told Cooper that further information
discrediting Wilson and his findings would soon be
declassified and ended the phone conversation by saying
"I've already said too much. \ \

/ / · less than one per cent of the population believes
coalition forces are responsible for any improvement in
security; \ \


(Don't miss "Johnny Wizard Vs. the bushmob")
http://mailgate.supereva.com/soc/soc.culture.pakistan.politics/

(on bush's behavior during the school book 9/11 incident.)

/ / Stuck he was then, with no mind to ruse, er.. time to
snooze, Arg! What was the cue? Errrch... If he moves
with priority interest as concerned openly honest public
figure, as he knows a legitimate President would have
been to first learn of such carnage,

THE MONTH BEFORE IN AUGUST,

why not previous before he left his Hotel room with a
television? Outside the Hotel? In the motorcade? With
school staff as you'd figure would have been present too
laughing, no? Instead he stayed as he had been to give
no orders publicly, nor attempt to make public inqiries,
but to listen with such unbelievable absolute devotion,
equating a beautiful child's story, as if it were Jesus
from the heavens himself, speaking directly on the
living Nature of our Universe.. \ \


>From the Johnny Wizard work - "Wait a Moment"

[The Son of Man asks:]

/ / Who cares about yourself if you won't listen as reason
to? What can you lose when you have granted to be
blindly stolen from? \ \

-

/ / An editorial appearing Wednesday in the Washington
Post did not mince words in denouncing Cheney's
intervention. His actions, the newspaper declared,
demonstrated that ``this vice president has become an
open advocate of torture.'' \ \

/ / The War Crimes Act of 1996, a federal statute set
forth at 18 U.S.C. § 2441, makes it a federal crime for
any U.S. national, whether military or civilian, to
violate the Geneva Convention by engaging in murder,
torture, or inhuman treatment. \ \

/ / Making a potential prosecutor's job easier, U.S.
Attorney General Alberto Gonzales wrote a memo in January
2002 to President Bush saying that America should opt out
of the Geneva Convention because top officials have to
worry about prosecutions under 18 U.S.C. § 2441. By
attempting to sidestep the Geneva Convention, Gonzales
created a document trail that can be used to prove that
top administration officials knowingly created a policy
of torturing prisoners \ \

/ / Entitled ``The Torture Question,'' the report makes
clear that Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld bears direct
responsibility for the brutal methods of interrogation
used against US prisoners. \ \

--

http://www.cageprisoners.com/articles.php?id=10136

/ / What is happening is that Ms. Davidson and Lawyers Against the
War have laid charges against George Bush Jr; accusing him of
aiding, abetting, and counseling the commission of torture. \ \

/ / "Many Canadians don't realize that we have not only the right
but the responsibility to pursue these charges, it is a
responsibility that the Canadian government owes not only to the
people of Canada, but to the people of the world. \ \

/ / "The American legal system seems incapable of bringing him to
justice and there are no international courts with jurisdiction.
So it's up to Canada to enforce the law that everybody has signed
on to but nobody else seems willing to apply." \ \

/ / Irwin Cotler's credo is supposed to be "Justice, justice shall
you pursue" not ingratiation with superpowers who practice torture. \ \


---

/ / [...] talk your arguments to 18 USC 794 anti-treason law.
and if he [bush] goes by hanging I buy the rope. \ \

--

/ / o Where the HELL is YOUR proof that Dick Cheney was NOT
conducting drills on 9/11 that paralyzed Air Force responses to the
real attacks?

o Where the HELL is YOUR proof that Tower 7 collapsed as a result
of the attacks?

o Where the HELL is YOUR proof that `put' orders placed on the two
Airlines involved in the attacks were mere coincidence?

o Where the HELL is YOUR proof that Porter Goss knew nothing about
$100,000 that was wired to Mohammed Atta?

o Where the Hell is YOUR proof that Donald Rumsfeld did not
organize an illegal military group that would ``provoke terrorist
attacks which would then require `"counter-attack" by the United
States? \ \

---

http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/t-timebig8.mp3


"THEY SAY THEY TOOK OUR LAND. BUT WHERE DID THEY TAKE IT?"
--DAVID MONONGWE (Hopi)


/ / One soldier raised his concerns within the Army chain of
command for seventeen months before the Army agreed to undertake an
investigation, but only after he had contacted members of Congress
and considered going public with the story. \ \

/ / These soldiers' accounts show how the administration's refusal
to insist on adherence to a lawful, long-recognized, and
well-defined standard of treatment contributed to the torture of
prisoners. They also show how that policy betrayed the soldiers in
the field--sowing confusion in the ranks, exposing them to legal
sanction when abuses occurred, and placing in an impossible
position all those who wished to behave honorably. \ \

--

/ / The Nazis in the 1930s were forced to waste precious time and
money on the inoculation of the German citizenry, too well-educated
for its own good, against the infections of impermissible thought.
We can count it as a blessing that we don't bear the burden of an
educated citizenry. \ \

--

>From "Epiphany"

http://ntimc.org/newswire.php?story_id=308&media_type=TEXT


/ / What can bush or rumsfeld do now in Iraq, outside of criminally
stealing our assets, that they couldn't do before a single innocent
Iraqi person was murdered by heinous traitor buford blount? Look I
am serious about this: read... What can bush or rumsfeld do now
in Iraq, outside of criminally stealing our assets, that they
couldn't do before a single innocent Iraqi person was murdered by
heinous traitor buford blount? \ \

--

>From below..

/ / Imagine that: Arabic
WorldCom phone bills, Halliburton gas bills, with the
only store "legally" open to US public will be Bechtel,
who will demand through bushite tyranny, you pay your
wages for something unjustly over billed as, but put
together at less than five dollars a day wages offered,
being as the only jobs available through not publicly
accounted bushite middleman directly chancing the whole
country of America as undefended financially., extending
"their" risk to do nothing; by the further needless
SACRIFICE of MORE AMERICAN (bushited) PATRIOTS AS truly
dying WORTHLESS WITH as da dumdums. \ \

--

>From "Time to tell"

/ / Again,

quoting from this very document:

"Mr. bush you nazi vermin, you attack my America, you attack US
all. American soldiers will not sit back as cowards entirely, and
watch you sacrifice our lives as worthless without meaning." \ \


---

ABCNEWS.com : FBI Called off Terror Investigations
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/primetime/DailyNews/FBI_whistleblowers021219.html

/ / Two veteran FBI investigators say they were
ordered to stop investigations into a suspected terror cell
linked to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network and the Sept.
11 attacks...

`You Will Not Open Criminal Investigations'

---

88 MEMBERS OF CONGRESS CALL FOR IMMEDIATE ANSWERS ABOUT SECRET
BUSH/BLAIR PRE-WAR DEAL
http://blog.dccc.org/mt/archives/002748.html

/ / 5) Was there a coordinated effort with the U.S. intelligence
community and/or British officials to "fix" the intelligence and facts
around the policy as the leaked document states? \ \

http://jerusalem.indymedia.org/uploads/guilty_of_innocence.mp3

/ / CNN reporter David Ensor said (11/2/05), "U.S. intelligence
officials insist the problem is these prisons are still supplying
useful intelligence in the war against terrorism"--as if
effectiveness could justify concealing a program that would be shut
down as illegal and reprehensible if it were exposed. \ \

/ / In fact, as they made clear on page one, the authors had
stripped out Falluja; their estimate of 98,000 deaths would
otherwise have been much higher. \ \

Repeat after me:

Coast to Coast hosts are leaving us listeners out here
with the impression, that neither hosts have
heard of the National Intelligence Estimate,
or the NIE, that was created by pressure through
congress just prior to the war, by the cia, state
department, and eight other American intelligence
agencies, of which, the bush administration got
caught misleading the verdicts by censorship,
and outright re-writing, then bald faced lying.
Subsequently causing the creation of an
investigation by the Senate, who's conclusion stated
that the bush administration "..provided [Americans]
with an incomplete picture of the nature and extent
of the debate within the intelligence community
regarding these issues."

/ / There's a follow up article to the "bush church"
report sent to you last week. ..[Methodist Bishops Repent
Iraq War 'Complicity'] that reported the church Bush and
Cheney belong to had adopted a statement opposing the war
in Iraq.]

Interesting the United Methodist Church felt it necessary
to REPEAT it's statement that the push for war was
"without any justification according to the teachings of
Christ." \ \

/ / Patriotism demands that I speak out and call it by
it's name. It is treason.

I joined the Air Force a long time ago to protect our
borders and our people, not the financial interests of
Folgers, Chiquita-Banana, Exxon and Halliburton. We've
had enough corporate wars. \ \

/ / Countless civilians--including women and
children--were cruelly burned to death (whether
incidentally or in a deliberate attempt to terrorize
scarcely matters) in the most agonizing of ways. Enemy
fighters were killed through the use of weapons that have
been outlawed by the civilized world--a world that America
can not claim to be a part of.

American troops even have a term for the barbaric
technique -- "Shake and Bake"--clear evidence that this
was no one-off affair. \ \

/ / Iraqi detainee, Thahee Sabbar, who has brought a
lawsuit against Rumsfeld and top US military commanders,
said he was also beaten, deprived of food and sleep, given
electric shocks, shot with rubber bullets and subjected to
mock executions after being detained by US soldiers in
July 2003, [...]

"They put me in a small cell at first where there were
bloody clothes from another prisoner. Then I was in a
room with about 100 others. Sometimes they used drills on
people." \ \


/ /
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2001/12/02/BU172807.DTL

The roots of the Iraq profiteering scheme are deeply
planted in the back yard of the White House, and as I
demonstrated above, it requires very little effort to
verify the allegation that the fruits of the scheme do not
far from the tree. AFP.

Which brings us back to our president: incurious,
inarticulate and insulated from people and information
that might contradict his "gut feelings" or religious
beliefs. To fulfill the duties of our national chief
executive, intelligence is not enough - Woodrow Wilson
taught us that - but a conspicuous lack of it is fatal. \ \

/ / The more you look, the more you'll find that our
Constitution has been subverted to the point of virtual
irrelevance. The legislative branch has abdicated its
exclusive right to declare war to the president, who was
appointed by a federal court that undermined the states'
constitutional right to manage and settle election
disputes. Individuals' protection against unreasonable
searches have been trashed, habeas corpus is a joke, and
double jeopardy has become routine as those exonerated by
criminal court face second trials in civil court. Our
system of checks and balances has collapsed, the victim of
a citizenry more interested in entertaining distraction
than eternal vigilance.

Where evil men rule, law cannot protect those who sleep. \ \

/ /Hitler would have trouble understanding what the fuss
over using white phosphorus in a city is all about. \ \

/ / Roberts said that the CIA was aware that the vast
majority of detainees are not terrorists, proven by the
fact that Pakistani gangsters admitted to rounding up
innocent people in street sweeps and selling them to the
US government as terrorists for anything up to $25,000.
These people are now at Guantanamo Bay. \ \

/ / However, Hadi al-Amery, who heads the Badr
Organisation, a militia group tightly allied to SCIRI, a
powerful Shiah Muslim political party in government,
denied any link to the bunker. He said: "This bunker is
run by the interior ministry. The Americans are there
every day. If there was torture, we ask for an
investigation." \ \

/ / The tactic used by the Bush regime is to repeat that
the Iraq policy was a resounding success because the
people are now free. Free? To do what? They can't even
go down the road for bread these days without fearing for
their lives. Women can't walk around freely. They aren't
even free to wear what they like. \ \

/ / Bush administration Labor Dept. economist, Dr.
Morgan Reynolds, and Eric Hufschmid, author of "Painful
Questions", spell out clearly the evidence proving 9-11
was done by our government and agents from Israel. \ \

/ / Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican former air force
lawyer who had co-sponsored McCain's bill, promptly caved
in and slipped an amendment into a $445bn military
spending bill that removed the right of US courts to
decide whether the government could hold foreign prisoners
at camps such as Guantanamo. \ \

/ / Describing the United States' intention to target
civilians in Falluja, Englehart states that he was told by
military superiors going into Falluja that "every single
person that was walking, talking, breathing was [an] enemy
combatant. As such every single person that was walking
down the street or in a house was a target." Englehart
confirms that soldiers had orders to shoot children as
young as 10 years old. \ \

/ / Cheney and Rumsfeld, at least, seem determined to
press on regardless and to flout the law. Last Monday the
Pentagon said that its first war crimes trial at
Guantanamo - heard by a "military commission" with the
right to impose the death penalty - would go ahead this
month, despite an announcement by the Supreme Court that
it is to rule on whether the president has the power to
create such tribunals in the first place. For the moment,
all Condoleezza Rice can do is damage limitation. \ \

/ / Woodward's confession suggests that government
insiders were pretty sure that certain reporters might
cooperate with them in an attempt to punish Plame and her
husband, former Amb. Joseph Wilson. Someone in our
government was clearly out to get anyone who threatened
Zionist attempts to get our military, Israel's so-called
"proxy army" into war in Iraq. This person, or persons
may have sought to use Woodward, along with perhaps other
reporters, yet, that certainly does not mean that Libby
didn't lie to the grand jury, or seek to obstruct justice.
It simply means that whereas Woodward wouldn't play along,
he also wouldn't do anything to thwart the plan, like
going to the FBI or someone and saying that there is an
attempt underway to expose a CIA covert operative. \ \

/ / What's even more suspicious is that their son, a
34-year-old Harvard graduate, was never even listed as a
passenger on Flight 11, either on the original manifest or
on the official list provided by American Airlines, even
though every reference to him afterwards on internet
memorials or in newspaper accounts lists him as a Flight
11 passenger. \ \

/ / And that's exactly what transpired in the strange and
unexplainable autopsy investigation of the Flight 77
passengers, conducted essentially in the cover of darkness
by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP). \ \

/ / "they're not working undercover. They've abandoned
all pretense of morality. They're in our faces -- in
every critical position in this government -- put in place
to create the madness, cruelty, torture, and massive
genocide that will form the foundation of their World.
And destroy ours." \ \

/ / Here is another photo of Pat Robertson giving an
occult gesture, this time the Masonic Sign of Fellow
Craft, or the Devil's Claw, in a front page photo shoot
for Time Magazine on February 17th 1986. We will now move
on to discuss Robertson's comments on big brother and the
surveillance society. Even if you disbelieve all the
evidence about hand gestures and occultism, Robertson's
advocacy of a high tech slave grid should have everyone
worried. \ \

/ / By trapping as many as 100,000 men and boys in the
city before invading it, the U.S., acting for all the
world more like a group of Bosnian Serb thugs than like
the army of the Free World, has assured that it will be
killing many, many civilians, but we won't be hearing much
about that. As far as the Pentagon and Centcom in Iraq
go, the dead in Fallujah are and will be all rebels. If
they die, they must have died fighting. \ \

/ / Wilkerson said, "I can only assume that, when the vice
president of the United States lobbies the Congress on behalf
of cruel and unusual punishment and the need to be able to do
that in order to get information out of potential terrorists...
that it's still going on." \ \

> anti-bush song written and performed by myself
>
> http://jerusalem.indymedia.org/uploads/guilty_of_innocence.mp3
>
> http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/death_trap_-_a_frank_talk_on_the_true_nature_of_the_evil_demon_antichrist.mp3
>
> http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/thebomb.mp3
>
> http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/t-timebig8.mp3
>
> http://www.sbindymedia.org/usermedia/audio/13/jack.mp3
>
> http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/news-tunes.mp3
>
> http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/forbidden-knowledge.mp3

Justice for Johnny wrote:
> The "Shock and Awe" Gallery©
> http://www.marchforjustice.com/shock&awe.php
>
> / / "The children seem to be the most openly enthused.
> They are getting a chance at a future the likes of which
> would never have been possible under the oppressive
> regime..." \ \

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages