GNN alumni still around?

Sam Strickland

Mar 13, 2007, 3:49:00 PM3/13/07
Since this newsgroup is still (barely) alive, it seems about time for some of the real old GNN original posters to reappear. A shame to let it go to waste (or spam).
Message has been deleted

Sam Strickland

Mar 13, 2007, 3:53:46 PM3/13/07
Message has been deleted

Brig Gen R. Clements USAF ret

Mar 16, 2007, 12:45:32 AM3/16/07
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:53:46 -0700, Sam Strickland <war...@comcast.net> wrote:

>Since this newsgroup is still (barely) alive, it seems about time for some of the real old GNN original posters to reappear. A shame to let it go to waste (or spam).

Hi Sam
Old days are not forgotten
chk 6
bob

geek.m...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2007, 9:16:53 PM4/8/07
GNN. I remember the days. I was a beta tester when GNN was still
around. Kept my account until you-know-who took over.

Donna

On Mar 16, 12:45 am, Brig Gen R. Clements USAF ret

Sam Strickland

Apr 8, 2007, 9:57:48 PM4/8/07

Gen. Bob & I stay in touch, but I haven't heard from anyone else recently.

Message has been deleted

Lythande BlueStar

Jun 26, 2007, 10:24:27 PM6/26/07
A few of the gnn betatesters from IRC still have a list, but I think most have
given up usenet for a spam-lost cause. I know it's been litterally years since
my last visit. :( Good to finally find an actual gnner posting. :)

Lythande

Lythande BlueStar

Aug 30, 2007, 11:12:35 PM8/30/07
On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 18:57:48 -0700, Sam Strickland <war...@comcast.net> wrote:

>Gen. Bob & I stay in touch, but I haven't heard from anyone else recently.

The newsgroup isn't the only thing a bit ghostly ... The IRC channel is as
silent as the grave, as well... even if there is a list of users in channel. :(
It doesn't even have the spam, or at least not when I've dropped by. The
mailing list still spouts off occasionally (though rarely) and we still have the
betatesters.com domain, which some even use and I probably should move my stuff
there, but I can't get it off my old host, which suddenly disappeared.

Ah, for the days when I could ditch reality among friends...

Lythande