Re: Dockery Votes Early (And Often)

Rossington 'VARFA' Kooymans

Nov 5, 2008, 8:47:14 PM11/5/08
Dink, my non-brah, i will spell it out plain and simple: YOU. NEED.
HELP.
This Dockery obsession is just plain wrong.

Will Dockery

Nov 5, 2008, 9:08:46 PM11/5/08

It /has/ become a bit creepy... luckily he'd never have the courage to
act out any of his bizarre and violent fantasies.

--
4 new Will Dockery recordings, "Twilight Girl", "Shadowville
Speedway", "Truck Stop Woman" and "Sidewalk Spinner":

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 5, 2008, 9:17:12 PM11/5/08

"Will Dockery" <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Nov 5, 8:47 pm, BillV2 (Rossington 'VARFA' Kooymans) wrote:

> Dink, my non-brah, i will spell it out plain and simple: YOU. NEED.
> HELP.
> This Dockery obsession is just plain wrong.

It /has/ become a bit creepy... luckily he'd never have the courage to
act out any of his bizarre and violent fantasies.

there are no fantasies you stupid schmuck. Try taking your ego and shoving
it up your ass.