New tactics of the Yellow Peril.

Lord V~A~R~F~A The Cosmosuavapolitan

Sep 16, 2008, 7:54:36 PM9/16/08
[190,000 soccer goals recalled after child's death]
About 190,000 MacGregor and Mitre folding soccer goals were recalled
Tuesday, after the death of a young child.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission said a 20-month-old boy from
Texas was strangled when his head and arm became entangled in the net of
one of the recalled goals.
The agency received one other report of a child's head becoming
entangled in a net.
The gaps in the recalled nets are about 20 square inches, which is a
dangerous size according to the CPSC. The agency says netting should
have gaps less than 17 square inches or greater than 28 square inches,
to prevent dangerous entrapment and strangulation.
The Chinese-made goals were distributed by Regent Sports Corp. of
Hauppauge, N.Y., and sold by sports and hardware stores nationwide,
including Wal-Mart and Ace Hardware. They were available between May
2002 and May 2008.
Parents and caregivers are advised to stop using the nets, which can be
returned to Regent Sports in exchange for a free, safe replacement. For
more information, call 877-516-9707.

It is a new phase of the battle of East vs. West. The above cited
example is just the latest incident in the new offensive of the Yellow
Hoards against the West. By Economics and subtle poison. Name the list
of shoddy and downright dangerous goods flooding the US market: Poison
tooth paste, dog food and lead painted toys. There is nary an item you
can buy that is not stamped 'made in china'. they have totally
infiltrated and enervated our economy. wiped out our manufacturing jobs
and took away a degree of self-sufficiency vital to America's security
and economic well being and survival. Between the stranglehold the
middle east has on oil supply and the manufacturing stranglehold the
Orient has on goods.
we are the sad remnants of a great nation that, after world war 2, had
the only strong untouched and undamaged infrastructure of industry and
military might in the world. and a monopoly of nuclear weapons.
It is sad to see how we have been systematically emasculated by our
former 'allies' and enemies. but, this could not have happened without
inside help from plenty of colluding greedy businessmen who only thought
about the profit margin.
And the politicians! never forget their role in this disaster. I watch
events unfold with a cynical sardonic eye.

Eminence

Sep 17, 2008, 12:41:59 PM9/17/08
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:54:36 -0400, Bill...@webtv.net (Lord
V~A~R~F~A The Cosmosuavapolitan) wrote:

>It is sad to see how we have been systematically emasculated by our
>former 'allies' and enemies. but, this could not have happened without
>inside help from plenty of colluding greedy businessmen who only thought
>about the profit margin.
>And the politicians! never forget their role in this disaster. I watch
>events unfold with a cynical sardonic eye.

You overlook the complicity of the consumer, who is often looking for
a deal.

Eminence
Usenet: Global Village of the Damned

Lord V~A~R~F~A The Cosmosuavapolitan

Sep 18, 2008, 1:01:34 AM9/18/08
(Eminence)
>You overlook the complicity of the consumer, who is often looking for a
deal.
They are large players in the drama, but to a large part powerless dupes
and pawns.