Re: Gotta Qestion, Robby.

Unifarva-2012 The Year of the Robby

Jan 2, 2012, 3:43:12 AM1/2/12

Re: Gotta Qestion, Robby.

Group: rec.sport.pro-wrestling Date: Sun, Jan 1, 2012, 11:37pm (EST-3)
From: rjs...@yahoo.com (robert)
On Dec 31 2011, 11:04 pm, BillV2...@webtv.net (Unifarva-Crotchety Old
Year 2011) wrote:
When you sign 'Helter Skelter' on a post, is that kinda like it means
'OK'?
These are the coats we wear.
Of Devils plaid, and Witches Hair!
With a hood, or a belt, or a sleeveless one. Doesn't count,
that's a vest robby wears called a jerkin. Uh......we're all wearin'
Jackets.
yeah and it means i like the part in the movie where the people come out
of the house all messed up.

lol.
much wailing and gnashing of teeth?

These are the coats we wear.
Of Devils plaid, and Witches Hair!
With a hood, or a belt, or a sleeveless one.
Doesn't count,
that's a vest robby wears called a jerkin.
Uh......we're all wearin' Jackets.

rob

Jan 2, 2012, 5:16:33 PM1/2/12
On Jan 2, 3:43 am, BillV2...@webtv.net (Unifarva-2012 The Year of the
Robby) wrote:
> Re: Gotta Qestion, Robby.
>
> Group: rec.sport.pro-wrestling Date: Sun, Jan 1, 2012, 11:37pm (EST-3)
> From: rjs2...@yahoo.com (robert)
> On Dec 31 2011, 11:04 pm, BillV2...@webtv.net (Unifarva-Crotchety OldYear 2011) wrote:
>
> When you sign 'Helter Skelter' on a post, is that kinda like it means
> 'OK'?
> These are the coats we wear.
> Of Devils plaid, and Witches Hair!
> With a hood, or a belt, or a sleeveless one. Doesn't count,
> that's a vest robby wears called a jerkin. Uh......we're all wearin'
> Jackets.
> yeah and it means i like the part in the movie where the people come out
> of the house all messed up.
>
> lol.
> much wailing and gnashing of teeth?
>
> These are the coats we wear.
> Of Devils plaid, and Witches Hair!
> With a hood, or a belt, or a sleeveless one.
> Doesn't count,
> that's a vest robby wears called a jerkin.
> Uh......we're all wearin' Jackets.

lol yeah. they are all bleeding and yelling, no! and tex is chasing
after them stabbing them like crazy.

Unifarva-2012 The Year of the Robby

Jan 3, 2012, 4:39:02 AM1/3/12

Re: Gotta Qestion, Robby.

Group: rec.sport.pro-wrestling Date: Mon, Jan 2, 2012, 2:16pm (EST-3)
From: rjs...@aol.com (rob)
oh no! where is mr. bill?

rob

Jan 4, 2012, 10:10:42 AM1/4/12
On Jan 3, 4:39 am, BillV2...@webtv.net (Unifarva-2012 The Year of the
Robby) wrote:
> Re: Gotta Qestion, Robby.
>
> Group: rec.sport.pro-wrestling Date: Mon, Jan 2, 2012, 2:16pm (EST-3)
> From: rjs2...@aol.com (rob)
> On Jan 2, 3:43 am, BillV2...@webtv.net (Unifarva-2012 The Year of theRobby) wrote:
>
> Re: Gotta Qestion, Robby.
> Group: rec.sport.pro-wrestling Date: Sun, Jan 1, 2012, 11:37pm (EST-3)
> From: rjs2...@yahoo.com (robert)
bill who?