Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Hmmm... Where Did All That CO2 Go?

0 visualização
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

AlleyCat

não lida,
21 de ago. de 2023, 21:48:1321/08/2023
para

The lifetime in the air of CO2, the most significant man-made greenhouse gas,
is probably the most difficult to determine, because there are several
processes that remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Between 65% and 80%
of CO2 released into the air dissolves into the ocean over a period of 20-200
years. The rest is removed by slower processes that take up to several hundreds
of thousands of years, including chemical weathering and rock formation. This
means that once in the atmosphere, carbon dioxide can continue to affect
climate for thousands of years.

So, if we're at a point where it's getting warmer and CO² is rising, WHERE is
all the CO² coming from and/or where did it go if it isn't in the atmosphere?

If we have had 10 times the...

https://i.imgur.com/tSvdKka.mp4

... where did THAT CO² go?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1691513950393806850/pu/vid/1280x720/5IZZrz
Bds2FtZELm.mp4?tag=12

Modern warming of the climate is neither unusual nor unprecedented. Most of the
last 10,000 years have been warmer than today.

(Hmmm... where have I seen THAT before? see below)

It's well documented by 600 million years of geological evidence that CO2
levels are near a record low and that atmospheric increases of the gas follow
warming periods rather than precede them.

(Hmmm... where have I seen THAT before? see below)

=====

Quotes:

"And ask that same nut why 1880 or 1850 or 1840, when we were just coming out
of the Little Ice Age and temperatures were FAR below the previous 10,000 year
average, is the year for our "baseline'?"

"The previous 10,000 years averaged well over what NASA and The NOAA are using
as a baseline."

"We've been through warmer times in just the last 10,000 years, but they all
deny that, since it wrecks their agendas."

"Earth has been getting hotter for the past 10,000 years, contradicting studies
that humans started global warming."

"Most scientists with nothing to gain and don't have GOVERNMENT or Education
jobs or grants they're all trying to protect and prolong, say that it's been
warmer for most of the last 10,000 years, before the Little Ice Age, and that
using 1850 as a "baseline" is beyond stupid."

"The climate DOES change, but does MAN cause that? KNOWING the climate DOES
change, is just an excuse for anti-capitalists and kook nature freaks to blame
man for what has happened millions of times in the past and MANY times in just
the last 10,000 years."

=====

https://i.imgur.com/fOiacOG.mp4

"The Sun defines the climate, not carbon dioxide," so says eminent Russian
space scientist, Habibullo Abdussamatov (Dr. Sc. - Head of Space research
laboratory of the Pulkovo Observatory). "The so-called "greenhouse effect" will
not avert the onset of the next deep temperature drop, the 19th in the last
7500 years, which without fail follows after natural warming."

Dr. Abdussamatov continues, "We should fear a deep temperature drop - not
catastrophic global warming ... Humanity must survive the serious economic,
social, demographic and political consequences of a global temperature drop,
which will directly affect the national interests of almost all countries and
more than 80% of the population of the Earth."

"CO2 FOLLOWS warming, it does not CAUSE it."

"So obviously, CO² is not the cause of that warming; in fact we can say that
the warming produced the increase in CO².

CO² clearly cannot be causing temperature changes, it's a product of
temperature. It's following temperature changes."

The SUN is the culprit, moron. Pay CLOSE attention to the graph with the CO²...
rising CO² does NOT correlate to rising temperatures. Higher CO² FOLLOWS the
Sun's affect on the Earth, AFTER warming has already started and peaked. The
Sun affects the oceans, which in turn, pumps out CO².

=====

August... So Hot!

Record Cold Denver

Historic Snow pack Leads To Full Utah Reservoirs

B.C. Glaciers 28-49% Thicker Than Models Estimated

Record Cold Myanmar

Pakistan's Frigid 2023

Australia's Snow Warnings

U.S. Burn Acreage Fourth-Lowest on Record (Since 1926)

UT And CO Still Have Snow

Barrier Reef Holding On To Record Coral Gains

German Mountains See 4-Inches of Summer Snow

Cold Julys From Fiji To The UK

Historically Cold Italy

U.S. Ski Industry Reports Record-Breaking 65.4 Million Skier Visits Last Season

Cold Ireland

Cool U.S.

"Unusual" Temperature Drop Recorded Across Pacific Islands

Record-Cold Sweeps Europe As "Intense Snow" Continues To Pound Italy And Spain

Almanac Predicts Cold, Snowy Winter For U.S.

New August Low For Rapa Island

Europe's Colder-Than-Average (And Snowy) July

UK's Historically Cold Summer Drags On

Greenland Ice Sheet Uptick

Sierra Snow pack 1000% of Normal

Svalbard Polar Bears Enjoy Above Average Ice

0 nova mensagem