Those Too Stupid To Learn From The Past Or CONVENIENTLY Ignore It Are Doomed To...

AlleyCat

Jul 8, 2023, 11:49:33 PM7/8/23

... repeat their lies every day.

88 Years too late?
Where were they in June of 1935?

This is Zaragoza, Spain on June 22, 1935
= 127-Degree Heat

https://nytimes.com/1935/06/23/archives/127degree-heat-in-zaragoza.html?smid=tw-share

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0fmq0UagAEswLY?format=jpg&name=medium

Me thinks they weren't "recording" climate history back in the 30s.

=====

June: Soooooo Hot!

Brazilian Cattle Freeze To Death

Sea Ice "Unusually Close" To Icelandic Coast

Western Canada's Growers Are Warning Record-Low Temperatures Could Drop Their Yields By As Much As 50% This
Year

Blizzards Batter Australian Alps

Australia's BOM Denies Shepparton Its All-Time Record Low - Inexplicably Raises Temp 1.1C

Utah Sets New Avalanche Record

Greenland's Summer Snow And Ice Gains Intensify

Exceptional Cold Strikes B.C.

Heavy Summer Snow Hits Canada And U.S.

Low Temperature Records Felled Across Australia

Scandinavian Ski Resorts Save Record Piles Of Snow

Australia's Cold Front Intensifies, Drops A Foot Of Snow

Rare June Flakes Clip Stevens Pass, Record Cold Yakima

World Still Waiting On First 50C (122F) Of 2023, Latest In Decades

California: "Where Are The 100s?"

Record Cold Australia

Historic Lows And Rare Snows Besiege South America

Greenland Still Gaining

Coldest May On Record North Of 80N

Historic Greenland Snow/Ice Gains

Cool Italy

South America's Extreme Temperature Drop

"Coldest May On Record North Of 80N"
Historic Greenland Snow/Ice Gains
Record Cold Europe
Greenland SMB Climbing
Mt Washington's Snowiest June Ever
California's Summer Snow At 13 Feet
Thick Ice Forces Russian Ships To Take The Long Way Round
Record Cold Across Belarus And Latvia
Chill Stretches Perth Power To The Brink
Alerts Issued As Cold Front Smacks Western Australia
Freezing Lows Sweep New Zealand
June Snow In Colorado
'Gold Rush 2.0" Thanks To California's Historic Snowpack
Impressive Greenland SMB Gains
Bone-Chilling Lows Grip Northern India
Extreme Chills Grip Northern Europe
Shimla's Record-Cold Start To June

Kym Horsell

Jul 9, 2023, 1:45:10 AM7/9/23
On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 1:49:33 PM UTC+10, AlleyCat wrote:
> ... repeat their lies every day.

Have you been postin for 88 yeers alredy?

Congrashilashins, nitwit!

--
[alleycrap proves man is emitting 40gt of co2 per year].
On 3/6/2016 5:24 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 15:55:21 -0600, Unum says...
>>> Hmmm... why is the ONLY site saying that we're putting 40gts, (39.8gt,
>>> actually), a GOVERNMENT run site?
>>> NO ONE else is saying it's that high... NO ONE. So, again, you are lying,
>>> because THEY are lying.
[nitwit argues over 10-20 posts it's impossible,; finally
posting 100s of lines from a table
he googles up dat PROOBS it is only 10 Gt...]

You didn't see the footnote, dumbass?
*Convert carbon to carbon dioxide (CO2) by multiplying the numbers
above by 3.67.
-- Unum, 09 Mar 2016

Bret Cahill

Jul 10, 2023, 1:08:37 AM7/10/23