LOL... Look Who Thinks He's A Climatologist - Simply Put... The Sun Is Driving Climate... CO2 Is Irrelevant

AlleyCat

Aug 30, 2023, 8:12:51 PM8/30/23

On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 08:55:22 -0700, Lou Bricano says...

> On 8/30/2023 8:39 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> > https://clintel.org/
>
> This is a climate change denial lie site...

There's no such thing as a "climate denial" site, Greta worshiper.

I thought you were smart, Prof. Candyass? NO ONE denies climate... NO ONE.

Jeez, what an idiot.

We/they deny man and/or CO² is at fault for climate CHANGE.

These SCIENTISTS, of which you are NOT, say exactly the same thing. If you want
their credentials, I will be more than happy to send them to you.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1694918982342434816/pu/vid/960x540/WPFBSnQ
HDS8Zy9X7.mp4?tag=12

Solar activity over the last hundred years or over the last several
hundred years correlates very nicely on a decadal basis with sea ice and
Arctic temperatures.
- Dr. Ian Clark, PhD. - Paleo-CLIMATOLOGIST, Hydro-geologist, Department of
Earth Sciences, Univ. of Ottawa

What's your PhD. in, again... I forgot.

Get your experts... refute what Ball and Clark say. Better yet... get the
cartoonist at skepsci. LOL

Better better yet... get your hewo Greta... let's hear what SHE has to say
about climate. Oh yeah.... nothing.
- https://youtu.be/1H7lvb6bhgY
- https://youtu.be/eu8LlfOzJCs?t=143
- https://youtu.be/ZVUhKpnv8-k

Your hewo is a fake, a fraud and a retarded girl. LOOK at her. She's 2 damaged
chromosomes away from being full-on Mongoloid.

https://i.imgur.com/KnYTvbo.png

https://i.imgur.com/ZHIlqFs.jpg

LOL

Alan

Aug 30, 2023, 8:35:50 PM8/30/23
On 2023-08-30 17:12, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 08:55:22 -0700, Lou Bricano says...
>

>> On 8/30/2023 8:39 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>> https://clintel.org/
>>
>> This is a climate change denial lie site...
>
> There's no such thing as a "climate denial" site, Greta worshiper.
>
> I thought you were smart, Prof. Candyass? NO ONE denies climate... NO ONE.
>
> Jeez, what an idiot.
>
> We/they deny man and/or CO² is at fault for climate CHANGE.
>
> These SCIENTISTS, of which you are NOT, say exactly the same thing. If you want
> their credentials, I will be more than happy to send them to you.
>
> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1694918982342434816/pu/vid/960x540/WPFBSnQ
> HDS8Zy9X7.mp4?tag=12
>
> Solar activity over the last hundred years or over the last several
> hundred years correlates very nicely on a decadal basis with sea ice and
> Arctic temperatures.
> - Dr. Ian Clark, PhD. - Paleo-CLIMATOLOGIST, Hydro-geologist, Department of
> Earth Sciences, Univ. of Ottawa

"Clark, who is not a climatologist, is among the scientists who reject
the mainstream scientific consensus on climate change;"

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Clark_(geologist)>

Don't believe that?

<https://www.uottawa.ca/faculty-science/professors/ian-clark>

See what that doesn't say?