Solar = 2X Coal In China

Bret Cahill

Jun 27, 2023, 2:18:43 AM6/27/23

Kym Horsell

Jun 27, 2023, 6:59:58 AM6/27/23
On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 4:18:43 PM UTC+10, Bret Cahill wrote:
> https://electrek.co/2023/06/26/china-solar-twice-capacity-coal/

Soly hot wata is beetin coal here an ther an evywhar. It isnt news so id not impurtint.
One day whal oil will mak a combak. You mark my werds!

--
[Pump Like The Layyers Say There's No Tomorrow!]
Energy industry loses plot again as greed trumps strategy and regulator

JTEM is Remarkably Flexible

Jun 27, 2023, 9:52:42 AM6/27/23

Ignoring the fact that nothing, literally NOTHING attributed
to China on the Gwobull Warbling front has ever turned out
to be true, more than 1 out of ever 2 ounces of cold burned
on the planet earth is burned in China.

Also: Solar is at capacity at noon on a sunny day, in the
summer, while coal can be at capacity whenever you want.

Even on cloudy days. Even in winter. Even at night.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/721153190279643136

Bret Cahill

Jun 27, 2023, 2:09:31 PM6/27/23
> Ignoring the fact that nothing, literally NOTHING attributed
> to China on the Gwobull Warbling front has ever turned out
> to be true

The kornspiraSCHEE is just too dang big to fight. Brandon is too dang smart. GQP needs to toss your guns and assume the position!

Wokism kin neber be stopped!

> more than 1 out of ever 2 ounces of cold burned
> on the planet earth is burned in China.
>
> Also: Solar is at capacity at noon on a sunny day, in the
> summer, while coal can be at capacity whenever you want.
>
> Even on cloudy days. Even in winter. Even at night.

Ain't yu neber heared of battries?

JTEM is Remarkably Flexible

Jun 27, 2023, 6:55:18 PM6/27/23
Bret Cahill wrote:

> The kornspiraSCHEE is

2017:

"China cancels 103 coal plants"
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/18/world/asia/china-coal-power-plants-pollution.html

2023:

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/02/1160441919/china-is-building-six-times-more-new-coal-plants-than-other-countries-report-fin

You've never not used your mental illness to endlessly crow about
China cutting coal, only for later reports to show that they increased
it...

It's not random. It's pretty consistent: You pieces of shit lie about
China because China destroys your "Consensus." They know it's
bullshit and they aren't playing. And they were already producing
10x the CO2 your mythology claims got Gwobull Warbling started
in the first place, and they hit that mark some years ago.

Why should Americans sacrifice "For the polar bears" when even
if your fairy tale were true China breaks the bank?

You you lie. Consistently.

There's no reward. Kapos don't get retirement plans. The guards
have other ideas.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/721305588274987008