If Man Truly IS Responsible For Global Warming (We're Not), Then WHY Use This Tactic To...

1 view

AlleyCat

Jul 12, 2023, 8:35:32 PM7/12/23

... fool the -85IQ'd in your camp?

Surely 22°C in London should be depicted as green as this is room temperature. Right?

And 30°C is a perfect day at the beach, so why is it shown as the color of Hell?

OK, 40°C and up can be red if you wish, but it won't kill you if stay in the shade.

Fear mongers begone!

WHY do you have to do this, if there's no debate? WHO are you trying to convince this bullshit to?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0wnhZyaEAA-4g1?format=jpg&name=large

Room temp is not orange hot??

=====

July... so hot!

Cool U.S.
Best California Rafting In 40-Years Thanks To Historic Snowpack And Cold Spring
Snow Pile Remains At MSP Airport
Southern Africa Is Still Freezing
Moscow's Year Without A Summer
Southern Africa Freezes, Rare Snowfall Hits Johannesburg
Summer Snows Slam Northern India, Effort Underway To Rescue 300 Trapped Tourists
Millions Of Aussies Hit By "Brutal Cold Snap"
Summer Snow In Skardu, Pakistan
Cold Junes For Turkey, Slovakia, Serbia & Bermuda
Record-Snowy Winter Raises Great Salt Lake
Yosemite's Tioga Road STILL Closed Due To Snow
Cool Junes For Pakistan, Fiji And The United States
Record Lows Sweep Northern U.S.
Coldest Fourth Of Julys Ever Up North
Moose Jaw Breaks 105-Year-Old Low Temperature Record
Below-Average June For Eastern Europe
Millions Of Aussies To Be Hit By "Brutal Cold Snap"
Yosemite Glaciers Post Record Snowfall
Models Corn Belt Warming Fail
Cold Sets In Across South Africa, Snow Too
California's "Deadly Cold" Rivers

Alan

Jul 12, 2023, 9:29:23 PM7/12/23
On 2023-07-12 17:35, AlleyCat wrote:

> ... fool the -85IQ'd in your camp?
>
> Surely 22°C in London should be depicted as green as this is room temperature. Right?
>
> And 30°C is a perfect day at the beach, so why is it shown as the color of Hell?
>
> OK, 40°C and up can be red if you wish, but it won't kill you if stay in the shade.
>
> Fear mongers begone!
>
> WHY do you have to do this, if there's no debate? WHO are you trying to convince this bullshit to?
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0wnhZyaEAA-4g1?format=jpg&name=large
>
> Room temp is not orange hot??

Temperature scales are not absolute.

What day was that image taken?

Can you even show it's real?

pothead

Jul 12, 2023, 10:00:34 PM7/12/23
Just ask a climate nut about the little ice age. And you can followup the question with how come
during the industrial revolution where coal, oil were polluting the air because we didn't realize
it, no climate change happened.

Climate change is real however it's been going through cycles since the beginning of time and man's
effect on it is minimal.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Alan

Jul 12, 2023, 10:09:37 PM7/12/23
On 2023-07-12 19:00, pothead wrote:
> On 2023-07-13, AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:
>>

> Just ask a climate nut about the little ice age. And you can followup the question with how come
> during the industrial revolution where coal, oil were polluting the air because we didn't realize
> it, no climate change happened.

That one's easy:

Scale.

The population of the Earth during the Industrial Revolution was about
an eighth of what it is now. And that's to say nothing about the change
in how many people live

> Climate change is real however it's been going through cycles since the beginning of time and man's
> effect on it is minimal.

And your education in this subject is... ...what?

AlleyCat

Jul 13, 2023, 4:01:43 PM7/13/23

On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 02:00:32 -0000 (UTC), pothead says...

> Just ask a climate nut about the little ice age.

And ask that same nut why 1880 or 1850 or 1840, when we were just coming out of the Little Ice Age and
temperatures were FAR below the previous 10,000 year average, is the year for our "baseline"?

The previous 10,000 years averaged well over what NASA and The NOAA are using as a baseline.

https://i.imgur.com/R40DM9V.png

https://i.imgur.com/tBIcoDh.png

https://www.ces.fau.edu/nasa/images/impacts/slr-co2-temp-400000yrs.jpg

The top part of that last graph shows us EXACTLY what's going on. Earth is doing EXACTLY what she's done for
the last 450,000 years.

Glacial age, inter-glacial, glacial age, inter-glacial, glacial age, inter-glacial, glacial age, inter-
glacial, glacial age, inter-glacial.

We HAPPEN to be here, now, so all the agenda-driven anti-capitalists and people who only THINK they're saving
the planet, are using coincidence and technological advances to advance their agendas.

0.89°C per the last 140 years? We've been through warmer times in just the last 10,000 years, but they all
deny that, since it wrecks their agendas.

=====

"We Have To Get Rid of The Medieval Warm Period."

https://realclimatescience.com/2023/07/we-have-to-get-rid-of-the-medieval-warm-period/

4 Jul 2023 - "We have to get rid of the Medieval Warm Period." Posted on July 4, 2023 by tonyheller "I have
turned my studies to the history and philosophy of science. In 1995, I published a short paper in the
academic journal Science.

=====

The truth about 'We have to get rid of the medieval warm period'

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/12/08/the-truth-about-we-have-to-get-rid-of-the-medieval-warm-period/

The truth about 'We have to get rid of the medieval warm period' 9 years ago Anthony Watts The MWP: Average
temperature of the Northern Hemisphere during the past 2000 years. The gray lines are the annual
reconstructed estimates. The bold curve is the low frequency component (estimable between 133 and 1925).

=====

July... so hot!

4ft Of Summer Snow Strands Trekkers In Northern India
"Extreme Cold" Strikes Tanzania
Ekurhuleni Residents Urged To "Use Electricity Sparingly" During SA Freeze
Aussie Snowfields Celebrate Healthy Dumpings

Alan

Jul 13, 2023, 4:03:15 PM7/13/23
On 2023-07-13 13:01, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 02:00:32 -0000 (UTC), pothead says...
>
>> Just ask a climate nut about the little ice age.
>
> And ask that same nut why 1880 or 1850 or 1840, when we were just coming out of the Little Ice Age and
> temperatures were FAR below the previous 10,000 year average, is the year for our "baseline"?
>
> The previous 10,000 years averaged well over what NASA and The NOAA are using as a baseline.
>
> https://i.imgur.com/R40DM9V.png
>
> https://i.imgur.com/tBIcoDh.png
>
> https://www.ces.fau.edu/nasa/images/impacts/slr-co2-temp-400000yrs.jpg
>
> The top part of that last graph shows us EXACTLY what's going on. Earth is doing EXACTLY what she's done for
> the last 450,000 years.
>
> Glacial age, inter-glacial, glacial age, inter-glacial, glacial age, inter-glacial, glacial age, inter-
> glacial, glacial age, inter-glacial.
>
> We HAPPEN to be here, now, so all the agenda-driven anti-capitalists and people who only THINK they're saving
> the planet, are using coincidence and technological advances to advance their agendas.
>
> 0.89°C per the last 140 years? We've been through warmer times in just the last 10,000 years, but they all
> deny that, since it wrecks their agendas.

Pace of change, Pussey.

This is a cartoon, so probably simple enough for you to get:

<https://xkcd.com/1732/>

Unum

Jul 13, 2023, 7:49:57 PM7/13/23
On 7/12/2023 9:00 PM, pothead wrote:

> Just ask a climate nut about the little ice age. And you can followup the question with how come

What did you want to ask about it?

> during the industrial revolution where coal, oil were polluting the air because we didn't realize
> it, no climate change happened.

Who told you no climate change happened?

> Climate change is real however it's been going through cycles since the beginning of time and man's
> effect on it is minimal.

Utter bullshit as usual.