Re: Newsmax sends reporter to heckle Fox News for not airing Mike Lindell's wild "cyber symposium" ad

Aubrey Chernick

Aug 7, 2021, 4:54:25 PM8/7/21
Ken wrote

> Miloch wrote:
>> https://www.salon.com/2021/08/06/newsmax-sends-host-to-troll-fox-news-for-
not-airing-mike-lindells-wild-cyber-symposium-ad/

>> Newsmax continued its never-ending campaign to troll fellow conservative
cable
>> outlet Fox News this week, sending a single reporter to picket its larger
>> rival's office building in New York City.
>>
>> The one-man protest appeared to be prompted by Fox News' decision to not
air an
>> ad for election conspiracy theorist and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's
upcoming
>> South Dakota "Cyber Symposium," at which the bedtime technology magnate
plans to
>> outline the evidence he plans to use to propel former President Donald
Trump
>> back into the White House.
>>
>> I find it peculiar that any station would refuse to broadcast a comment
> from Lindell based upon it being untrue, but continue to broadcast the
> lies of Biden. You can start with his denial of his son's business
> deals up to his contention that the southern boarder is under control.
> Of course there are many others in between. One would have to have
> their head up their ass not to realize that.

I believe everything Trump says and none of what Biden says and I get
everything from OAN. My loyalty card is in the mail.

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 8, 2021, 10:51:58 AM8/8/21
On 8/7/21 11:26 AM, Miloch wrote:
> [...]
> outlet Fox News this week, sending a single reporter to picket its larger
> rival's office building in New York City.
>
> The one-man protest appeared to be prompted by Fox News' decision to not air an
> ad for election conspiracy theorist and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's upcoming
> South Dakota "Cyber Symposium," at which the bedtime technology magnate plans to
> outline the evidence he plans to use to propel former President Donald Trump
> back into the White House.
>
> Lindell recently pulled all of his company's advertising from the network over
> the snub — a substantial sum that will disproportionately hurt Fox News
> primetime stars like Tucker Carlson, whose ad revenues were being held afloat by
> increasingly large MyPillow buys following several high-profile advertiser
> boycotts in recent years.
>
> Despite Lindell's recent icy reception at Fox, Newsmax made sure this week to
> communicate that the self-made businessman and former crack addict is always
> welcome on its airwaves. In fact, an analysis from Media Matters for America
> found that his ad has been aired more than 150 times this week already.
>
> "So, folks, it is time now for some pillow talk," Newsmax host Grant Stinchfield
> said during his Wednesday evening program. "MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell recently
> pulled his ads from Fox News. Why? Because Fox News is refusing to run a paid TV
> ad promoting Mike Lindell's upcoming cyber symposium. Newsmax is airing these
> ads. Apparently, free speech and pro-Trump messaging is considered fringe at
> Fox, but not here.
>
> We've been airing Mike Lindell's ad, and when they refused, Fox, we sent out our
> Newsmax correspondent Mike Carter to ask the people why they think Fox News is
> so afraid of Mike Lindell."
>
> Newsmax then cut to a video of reporter Mike Carter running around the streets
> of New York City asking random folks about Lindell. The Newsmax reporter also
> brought a custom picket sign and lobbed question at Fox News from outside of
> their midtown Manhattan highrise.
>
> "Here at Newsmax, we believe in a good night's sleep, so we're running that ad,"
> Carter said. "And today, we're taking Fox News to the mattresses... We have a
> Fox News alert, we have a banned pillow salesman!"
>
> "Why does Fox News hate a good night's sleep?!" he asked.
>
> Returning from the segment, Stinchfield offered the Newsmax reporter praise.
>
> "Mike Carter, great job right there. Hey, I'll tell you what — Mike Lindell, if
> you're listening, I'll air your ads right on this program. I'll do it for $25
> million, half-price, ok?" he stated. "That's a deal, probably a lot less than
> that."
>
> A Fox News spokesperson didn't return a Salon request for comment.
>
> The pillow chief appeared proud of the Newsmax trolling, relaying to Salon how
> ashamed Fox News should feel. "Shame on Fox News," Lindell told Salon on

If FOX is filtering the commercials then "all" the commercials that are
scams and spreading lies are their legal and financial responsibility.

They should be sued for every commercial that doesn't live up to their
promises.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Aubrey Chernick

Aug 10, 2021, 3:46:55 PM8/10/21
Ken wrote

> Miloch wrote:
>> https://www.salon.com/2021/08/06/newsmax-sends-host-to-troll-fox-news-for-
not-airing-mike-lindells-wild-cyber-symposium-ad/

>> Newsmax continued its never-ending campaign to troll fellow conservative
cable
>> outlet Fox News this week, sending a single reporter to picket its larger
>> rival's office building in New York City.
>>
>> The one-man protest appeared to be prompted by Fox News' decision to not
air an
>> ad for election conspiracy theorist and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's
upcoming
>> South Dakota "Cyber Symposium," at which the bedtime technology magnate
plans to
>> outline the evidence he plans to use to propel former President Donald
Trump
>> back into the White House.

Aubrey Chernick

Aug 11, 2021, 12:32:21 PM8/11/21