Ocean Surface Temperatures Break Global Record Set in 2016

1 view

Nadegda

Aug 6, 2023, 9:11:20 PM8/6/23
https://truthout.org/articles/ocean-surface-temperatures-break-global-record-set-in-2016/

----------
The average daily global temperature of the ocean’s surface is expected to
rise even further as El Niño strengthens.
----------

I concur with kensi that that does *not* sound good.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>

%

Aug 6, 2023, 9:12:43 PM8/6/23
Nadegda wrote:
> https://truthout.org/articles/ocean-surface-temperatures-break-global-record-set-in-2016/
>
> ----------
> The average daily global temperature of the ocean’s surface is expected to
> rise even further as El Niño strengthens.
> ----------
>
> I concur with kensi that that does *not* sound good.

why do you come here

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 7, 2023, 6:36:30 AM8/7/23
[Default] Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> typed:

>https://truthout.org/

Oh no! ANOTHER blogger says we're in trouble?

Actually, I can stay in the water longer when its warmer, so this is a
good thing!

Heading to the beach!

Sn!pe

Aug 7, 2023, 8:10:05 AM8/7/23
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nag faithfully copied:
> > https://truthout.org/articles/ocean-surface-temperatures-break-global-re
> > cord-set-in-201
> >
> > ---------- The average daily global temperature of the ocean's surface
> > is expected to rise even further as El Niño strengthens. ----------
> >
> > I concur with kensi that that does *not* sound good.
>
> why do you come here

It's one of the few places left with people in it who'll
misguidedly acknowledge his lonely existence.

--
^Ï^. – Sn!pe – <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Scout

Aug 7, 2023, 11:13:59 AM8/7/23

"Nadegda" <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote in message
> https://truthout.org/articles/ocean-surface-temperatures-break-global-record-set-in-2016/
>
> ----------
> The average daily global temperature of the ocean’s surface is expected to
> rise even further as El Niño strengthens.
> ----------
>
> I concur with kensi that that does *not* sound good.

Well as long as it's only sound.. we don't need to worry about it.

Oh, and BYW did kensi tell you that warmer ocean temperatures means the
earth is going to be radiating more heat out into space and that increased
chemical activity will increase the rate that oceans remove CO2 from the
atmosphere?

Scout

Aug 7, 2023, 11:14:00 AM8/7/23

"Checkmate" <moderat...@baseball.bat> wrote in message
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Mon, 7 Aug 2023 01:11:17 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
> the
> following:
>

>> I concur with kensi that that does *not* sound good.
>>

> May he rest in peas...

Frankly Nads is the prime suspect.. no one has seen or hear from kensi,
while nads claims to be in regular communication.

Police consider that a basis for "primary suspect".