The Five Hottest Julys In The US Were 1936, 1901, 1934, 1930 And 1931

AlleyCat

Jul 6, 2023, 8:44:32 PM7/6/23

The Five Hottest Julys In The US Were 1936, 1901, 1934, 1930 And 1931

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0ZCqg5akAARi08?format=jpg&name=large

Year: CO² Level:

2023 - 422.3
1936 - 310.1
1934 - 309.3
1931 - 308.0
1930 - 307.5
1901 - 296.2

So... we had HOTTER Julys when CO² was 3/4 and less of what it is now.

Data miner? Answers? Oh shit... never mind... you went back in when you were
too chicken shit to answer my last question. Brettainy... same.

Perhaps when you two grow some, you can participate in a REAL discussion,
instead of that solar, wind and battery bullshit.

=====

CO2 Emissions Will Hit Record Levels In 2023, IEA Says - CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/20/co2-emissions-will-hit-record-levels-in-2023-
iea-says.html

20 Jul 2021 - CO2 emissions set to hit record levels in 2023 and there's 'no
clear peak in sight,' IEA says Published Tue, Jul 20 20214:26 AM EDT Updated
Wed, Jul 21 20212:25 PM EDT Anmar Frangoul Share...

Wait a minute... so, you mean all those Solar and Wind farms and EVs AREN'T
slowing down CO²?

Then... why?

=====

June: Soooooo Hot!

Brazilian Cattle Freeze To Death

Sea Ice "Unusually Close" To Icelandic Coast

Western Canada's Growers Are Warning Record-Low Temperatures Could Drop Their
Yields By As Much As 50% This Year

Blizzards Batter Australian Alps

Australia's BOM Denies Shepparton Its All-Time Record Low - Inexplicably Raises
Temp 1.1C

Utah Sets New Avalanche Record

Greenland's Summer Snow And Ice Gains Intensify

Exceptional Cold Strikes B.C.

Heavy Summer Snow Hits Canada And U.S.

Low Temperature Records Felled Across Australia

Scandinavian Ski Resorts Save Record Piles Of Snow

Australia's Cold Front Intensifies, Drops A Foot Of Snow

Rare June Flakes Clip Stevens Pass, Record Cold Yakima

World Still Waiting On First 50C (122F) Of 2023, Latest In Decades

California: "Where Are The 100s?"

Record Cold Australia

Historic Lows And Rare Snows Besiege South America

Greenland Still Gaining

Coldest May On Record North Of 80N

Historic Greenland Snow/Ice Gains

Cool Italy

South America's Extreme Temperature Drop

"Coldest May On Record North Of 80N"
Historic Greenland Snow/Ice Gains
Record Cold Europe
Greenland SMB Climbing
Mt Washington's Snowiest June Ever
California's Summer Snow At 13 Feet
Thick Ice Forces Russian Ships To Take The Long Way Round
Record Cold Across Belarus And Latvia
Chill Stretches Perth Power To The Brink
Alerts Issued As Cold Front Smacks Western Australia
Freezing Lows Sweep New Zealand
June Snow In Colorado
'Gold Rush 2.0" Thanks To California's Historic Snowpack
Impressive Greenland SMB Gains
Bone-Chilling Lows Grip Northern India
Extreme Chills Grip Northern Europe
Shimla's Record-Cold Start To June

Alan

Jul 6, 2023, 9:22:34 PM7/6/23
On 2023-07-06 17:44, AlleyCat wrote:

> The Five Hottest Julys In The US Were 1936, 1901, 1934, 1930 And 193

The two hottest days ever recorded were yesterday...

...and the day before yesterday.

Want to bet that this July will be the hottest ever?

Byker

Jul 7, 2023, 3:48:45 PM7/7/23
On 2023-07-06 17:44, AlleyCat wrote:

> The Five Hottest Julys In The US Were 1936, 1901, 1934, 1930 And 193

What were the carbon levels THEN?

Kym Horsell

Jul 7, 2023, 4:40:05 PM7/7/23
Will it get to 5 in a row?

[Number Four!]
For the fourth day in a row, Earth has broken or equalled its hottest average
temperature record
ABC News, 07 Jul 2023 10:56Z
The planet's average temperature hit 17.23 degrees Celsius on Thursday,
surpassing the 17.18C record set on Tuesday and equalled on Wednesday.

--
[Sooo Cooold!]
Last month was the planet's hottest June on record by a huge margin

Climate change, El Nino drive hottest June on record
News.com.au, 07 Jul 2023 13:08Z
The world saw its hottest June on record last month, the EU's climate
monitoring service said Thursday, as climate change and the El Nino...

Supercomputer Will Help Decide whether to Block the Sun
Scientific American, 07 Jul 2023 17:15Z
(CLIMATEWIRE). A new supercomputer for climate research will help scientists
study the effects of solar geoengineering, a controversial idea for cooling
the...

Congressman on intelligence committee says UFOs 'defy physics as we know it
and fly underwater'
Daily Mail, 06 Jul 2023 19:32Z
A congressman revealed he is 100 percent sure he has seen compelling
evidence of UFOs, which be claims defy 'defy physics as ...
[<http://kym.massbus.org/UFO/told-ya.jpg>].

World Oil Statistics
The world consumes 35,442,913,090 barrels of oil as of the year 2016,
equivalent to 97,103,871 barrels per day. · Global oil consumption per
capita is 5 barrels ...
Oil Reserves: 1,650,585,140,000
Oil Consumption: 35,442,913,090
Reserves/Consumption: 47 <== years left i.e. 2016+47 == 2063
-- Worldometer

Animal cruelty and neglect on the rise as pet owners bitten by cost of
living pressures
ABC News, 07 Jul 2023 19:25Z
Pet owners around the country are facing difficult choices as the
rising cost of living leaves them choosing between their own needs and
those of their four-legged friends, as cruelty reports spike.

Robots in world's first AI press conference say they won't steal jobs or
rebel against humans
ABC News, 07 Jul 2023 20:21Z
In the world's first robot-human conference in Geneva, robots say they
expect to increase in number, help solve global problems, and will not
steal humans jobs or rebel.

What did the Robodebt royal commission find about the people who
oversaw the scheme?
ABC News, 07 Jul 2023 07:57Z
The political recriminations for findings of the Robodebt royal
commission have been swift, with the prime minister dubbing the former
debt collecting mechanism a "gross betrayal" of the Australian people.
So what did the commission find about those who oversaw the scheme?
[Latest reports indicate several key players in the govt and civil
service have been referred to a mix of civil and criminal bodies for
investigation. The names are in a sealed section of the report. In
the public section the Commissioner didn't mince her words and found
govt ministers and snr civil servants at the time betrayed their
positions in govt and some subsequently lied at the hearings about
their failings].

[Doom Loop:]
Twitter was locked in a chaotic doom loop. Now it's on the verge of collapse
The Guardian/Opinion, 05 Jul 2023

Ten million users rush to join Threads in platform's first hours as Twitter
continues 'toppling itself'
ABC News, 06 Jul 2023 14:47Z
More than 10 million users sign up to Meta's Twitter rival in
seven hours according to Mark Zuckerberg, with Australian celebrities
and political leaders amongst the first users.

Scientists crack mystery of enormous gravity hole in the Indian Ocean
INSIDER, 07 Jul 2023 10:35Z

[Unidentified Warm Object!]
Planetary Scientists Find Large Granite Formation on Moon's Far Side
Sci News, 06 Jul 2023 06:58Z
[The mysterious warm rocks were found on the far side of the moon in
what is believed to be the location of a volcano that was active 3.5 bn
years ago].

[An AI Read My Book!]
Authors file a lawsuit against OpenAI for unlawfully `ingesting' their books
The Guardian, 05 Jul 2023

Geophysical survey about to begin for 'world's longest HVDC subsea cable'
Offshore Energy, 05 Jul 2023

France's Macron slammed for suggesting cutting internet access in future riots
FRANCE 24 English, 05 Jul 2023

Russian Operator of Occupied Ukraine Reactor Disregards IAEA Advice to Shut Down
Bloomberb, 07 Jul 2023 10:47Z

PFAS "forever chemicals" found in 45% of U.S. tap water, study says
CBS News, 07 Jul 2023 11:46Z

Bowen: "Australia will be renewable energy superpower, not a nuclear backwater"
RenewEconomy, 07 Jul 2023 05:19Z
Chris Bowen says Peter Dutton is worse for climate than his predecessor, the
man who brought a lump of coal into parliament.

Bret Cahill

Jul 7, 2023, 4:57:14 PM7/7/23

> Will it get to 5 in a row?

<DAOT> denier abandons own thread

> [Number Four!]
> For the fourth day in a row, Earth has broken or equalled its hottest average
> temperature record
> ABC News, 07 Jul 2023 10:56Z
> The planet's average temperature hit 17.23 degrees Celsius on Thursday,
> surpassing the 17.18C record set on Tuesday and equalled on Wednesday.
>

> --
> [Sooo Cooold!]
> Last month was the planet's hottest June on record by a huge margin
> KSL, 07 Jul 2023 13:49Z
>
> Climate change, El Nino drive hottest June on record
> News.com.au, 07 Jul 2023 13:08Z
> The world saw its hottest June on record last month, the EU's climate
> monitoring service said Thursday, as climate change and the El Nino...
>
> Supercomputer Will Help Decide whether to Block the Sun
> Scientific American, 07 Jul 2023 17:15Z
> (CLIMATEWIRE). A new supercomputer for climate research will help scientists
> study the effects of solar geoengineering, a controversial idea for cooling
> the...

Everything goes into the cost benefit risk analysis.

> Congressman on intelligence committee says UFOs 'defy physics as we know it
> and fly underwater'
> Daily Mail, 06 Jul 2023 19:32Z
> A congressman revealed he is 100 percent sure he has seen compelling
> evidence of UFOs, which be claims defy 'defy physics as ...
> [<http://kym.massbus.org/UFO/told-ya.jpg>].
>
> World Oil Statistics
> The world consumes 35,442,913,090 barrels of oil as of the year 2016,
> equivalent to 97,103,871 barrels per day. · Global oil consumption per
> capita is 5 barrels ...
> Oil Reserves: 1,650,585,140,000
> Oil Consumption: 35,442,913,090
> Reserves/Consumption: 47 <== years left i.e. 2016+47 == 2063
> -- Worldometer
>
> Animal cruelty and neglect on the rise as pet owners bitten by cost of
> living pressures
> ABC News, 07 Jul 2023 19:25Z
> Pet owners around the country are facing difficult choices as the
> rising cost of living leaves them choosing between their own needs and
> those of their four-legged friends, as cruelty reports spike.

Rusty has a big hoard of cat food.

> Robots in world's first AI press conference say they won't steal jobs or
> rebel against humans
> ABC News, 07 Jul 2023 20:21Z
> In the world's first robot-human conference in Geneva, robots say they
> expect to increase in number, help solve global problems, and will not
> steal humans jobs or rebel.

It's not like any intelligence would call looneytarians "human."

> What did the Robodebt royal commission find about the people who
> oversaw the scheme?
> ABC News, 07 Jul 2023 07:57Z
> The political recriminations for findings of the Robodebt royal
> commission have been swift, with the prime minister dubbing the former
> debt collecting mechanism a "gross betrayal" of the Australian people.
> So what did the commission find about those who oversaw the scheme?
> [Latest reports indicate several key players in the govt and civil
> service have been referred to a mix of civil and criminal bodies for
> investigation. The names are in a sealed section of the report. In
> the public section the Commissioner didn't mince her words and found
> govt ministers and snr civil servants at the time betrayed their
> positions in govt and some subsequently lied at the hearings about
> their failings].
>
> [Doom Loop:]
> Twitter was locked in a chaotic doom loop. Now it's on the verge of collapse
> The Guardian/Opinion, 05 Jul 2023

It would take an unusual type of temp worker to take a job at Twitter today.

MAGA are leaving Twitter for Threads almost as fast as the punch bowls.

"I just want to be a turd in your punch bowl."

-- MAGA

> Ten million users rush to join Threads in platform's first hours as Twitter
> continues 'toppling itself'
> ABC News, 06 Jul 2023 14:47Z
> More than 10 million users sign up to Meta's Twitter rival in
> seven hours according to Mark Zuckerberg, with Australian celebrities
> and political leaders amongst the first users.

70 million last I heard.

> Scientists crack mystery of enormous gravity hole in the Indian Ocean
> INSIDER, 07 Jul 2023 10:35Z
>
> [Unidentified Warm Object!]
> Planetary Scientists Find Large Granite Formation on Moon's Far Side
> Sci News, 06 Jul 2023 06:58Z
> [The mysterious warm rocks were found on the far side of the moon in
> what is believed to be the location of a volcano that was active 3.5 bn
> years ago].
>
> [An AI Read My Book!]
> Authors file a lawsuit against OpenAI for unlawfully `ingesting' their books
> The Guardian, 05 Jul 2023
>
> Geophysical survey about to begin for 'world's longest HVDC subsea cable'
> Offshore Energy, 05 Jul 2023
>
> France's Macron slammed for suggesting cutting internet access in future riots
> FRANCE 24 English, 05 Jul 2023

Macron needs to stop being so neoliberal.

> Russian Operator of Occupied Ukraine Reactor Disregards IAEA Advice to Shut Down
> Bloomberb, 07 Jul 2023 10:47Z
>
> PFAS "forever chemicals" found in 45% of U.S. tap water, study says
> CBS News, 07 Jul 2023 11:46Z

Does a carbon filter work on Teflon?

> Bowen: "Australia will be renewable energy superpower, not a nuclear backwater"
> RenewEconomy, 07 Jul 2023 05:19Z
> Chris Bowen says Peter Dutton is worse for climate than his predecessor, the
> man who brought a lump of coal into parliament.

You'll never get a Nobel for getting Australia off carbon.

AlleyCat

Jul 7, 2023, 5:17:26 PM7/7/23

On Fri, 7 Jul 2023 14:48:28 -0500, Byker says...

> On 2023-07-06 17:44, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > The Five Hottest Julys In The US Were 1936, 1901, 1934, 1930 And 193
>
> What were the carbon levels THEN?

I thought I had posted them. Sorry.

The Five Hottest Julys In The US Were 1936, 1901, 1934, 1930 And 1931

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0ZCqg5akAARi08?format=jpg&name=large

Year: CO² Level:

2023 - 422.3
1936 - 310.1
1934 - 309.3
1931 - 308.0
1930 - 307.5
1901 - 296.2

So... we had HOTTER Julys when CO² was 3/4 and less of what it is now.

Data miner? Answers? Oh shit... never mind... you went back in when you were
too chicken shit to answer my last question. Brettainy... same.

Perhaps when you two grow some, you can participate in a REAL discussion,
instead of that solar, wind and battery bullshit.

=====

Alan

Jul 7, 2023, 7:43:02 PM7/7/23
This July is far from over...

Unum

Jul 7, 2023, 10:10:57 PM7/7/23
You can figure those weren't actually "The Five Hottest Julys" anyways.

Bret Cahill

Jul 7, 2023, 10:28:32 PM7/7/23

> >> What were the carbon levels THEN?

> > This July is far from over...

> You can figure those weren't actually "The Five Hottest Julys" anyways.

GQP believe Brandon stole the election and other bat crazy stuff.