"The Popular Narrative About Climate Change Reflects A Dangerous Corruption of Science"

1 view

AlleyCat

Jul 14, 2023, 10:08:19 PM7/14/23

John Francis Clauser is an American theoretical and experimental physicist
known for contributions to the foundations of quantum mechanics, in particular
the Clauser-Horne-Shimony-Holt inequality.

https://imgur.com/jC961Hn.mp4

Clauser was awarded the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics, jointly with Alain Aspect
and Anton Zeilinger "for experiments with entangled photons, establishing the
violation of Bell inequalities and pioneering quantum information science".

'He derided the Nobel committees for awarding Al Gore and R.K. Pachauri a
peace prize, and called agreement with the evidence of climate change a
"religion'... the measurement of the global average temperature rise of 0.8
degrees over 150 years remarkably unlikely to be accurate, because of the
difficulties with precision for such measurements-and small enough not to
matter in any case: "What does it mean that the temperature has gone up 0.8
degrees? Probably nothing."

'According to Dr. Clauser, "The popular narrative about climate change
reflects a dangerous corruption of science that threatens the world's economy
and the well-being of billions of people. Misguided climate science has
metastasized into massive shock-journalistic pseudoscience.'

2022 Nobel Prize-winning scientist Dr. John Clauser declares his climate
dissent:
'There is no real climate crisis" - Warns "climate science has metastasized
into massive shock-journalistic pseudoscience" | Climate Depot

https://climatedepot.com/2023/07/13/2022-nobel-prize-winning-scientist-dr-
john-clauser-declares-his-climate-dissent-there-is-no-real-climate-crisis-
warns-climate-science-has-metastasized-into-massive-shock-journalistic-
pseudos/...

=====

May 5, 2023 via CO2 Coalition: Dr. John F. Clauser, recipient of the 2022
Nobel Prize in Physics...received the Nobel Prize, along with two others, for
work done in the 1970s that showed "quantum entanglement" allowed particles
such as photons, effectively, to interact at great distances, seemingly to
require communication exceeding the speed of light. ...

According to Dr. Clauser, "The popular narrative about climate change reflects
a dangerous corruption of science that threatens the world's economy and the
well-being of billions of people. Misguided climate science has metastasized
into massive shock-journalistic pseudoscience. In turn, the pseudoscience has
become a scapegoat for a wide variety of other unrelated ills. It has been
promoted and extended by similarly misguided business marketing agents,
politicians, journalists, government agencies, and environmentalists. In my
opinion, there is no real climate crisis. There is, however, a very real
problem with providing a decent standard of living to the world's large
population and an associated energy crisis. The latter is being unnecessarily
exacerbated by what, in my opinion, is incorrect climate science."

May 5, 2023: Dr. John F. Clauser, recipient of the 2022 Nobel Prize in
Physics, has been elected to serve on the board of directors of the CO2
Coalition, Arlington, Virginia. ...

Dr. Clauser received the Nobel Prize, along with two others, for work done in
[...]

Dr. Clauser received a Bachelor of Science in physics in 1964 from Caltech. In
1966, he earned a Master of Arts in physics as well as a Doctor of Philosophy
in 1969 from Columbia University. From 1969 to 1996 he worked at Lawrence
Berkeley National Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and the
University of California, Berkeley. He was awarded the Wolf Prize in Physics
in 2010. Additional details can be found at https://www.johnclauser.com/. ...

Dr. Clauser has criticized the awarding of the 2021 Nobel Prize for work in
the development of computer models predicting global warming and told
President Biden that he disagreed with his climate policies. Dr. Clauser has
developed a climate model that adds a new significant dominant process to
existing models. The process involves the visible light reflected by cumulus
clouds that cover, on average, half of the Earth. Existing models greatly
underestimate this cloud feedback, which provides a very powerful, dominant
thermostatic control of the Earth's temperature.

=====

July... so hot!

Mid-July Snow In British Columbia

"Where Has The Summer Gone?" Asks BBC Weather

Utah's Historically Cold 2023

Anomalous Cold Engulfs Japan

4ft Of Summer Snow Strands Trekkers In Northern India

"Extreme Cold" Strikes Tanzania

Ekurhuleni Residents Urged To "Use Electricity Sparingly" During SA Freeze

Aussie Snowfields Celebrate Healthy Dumpings

Cool U.S.

Best California Rafting In 40-Years Thanks To Historic Snowpack And Cold
Spring

Snow Pile Remains At MSP Airport

Southern Africa Is Still Freezing

Moscow's Year Without A Summer

Southern Africa Freezes, Rare Snowfall Hits Johannesburg

Summer Snows Slam Northern India, Effort Underway To Rescue 300 Trapped
Tourists

Millions Of Aussies Hit By "Brutal Cold Snap"

Summer Snow In Skardu, Pakistan

Cold Junes For Turkey, Slovakia, Serbia & Bermuda

Record-Snowy Winter Raises Great Salt Lake

Yosemite's Tioga Road STILL Closed Due To Snow

Cool Junes For Pakistan, Fiji And The United States

Record Lows Sweep Northern U.S.

Coldest Fourth Of Julys Ever Up North

Moose Jaw Breaks 105-Year-Old Low Temperature Record

Below-Average June For Eastern Europe

Millions Of Aussies To Be Hit By "Brutal Cold Snap"

Yosemite Glaciers Post Record Snowfall

Models Corn Belt Warming Fail

Cold Sets In Across South Africa, Snow Too

California's "Deadly Cold" Rivers

Siri Cruise

Jul 15, 2023, 12:02:53 AM7/15/23
AlleyCat wrote:
> 'He derided the Nobel committees for awarding Al Gore and R.K. Pachauri a
> peace prize, and called agreement with the evidence of climate change a

The peace prize is from Norway and the others from Sweden.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\