Re: CO2 Measurement Problems

9 views
Skip to first unread message

hanson

unread,
Aug 29, 2004, 5:19:04 PM8/29/04
to
"Daffy Duck" <du...@disney.com> wrote in message
news:xtnYc.2390$H23....@newscontent-01.sprint.ca...
> From: http://www.john-daly.com .....
>
Daffy, you are going to rile up all the green turds in this NG. When
hearing the name Daly their jealousy makes them become incontinent.
When Daly departed, his corpse was not even cold yet, but they already
were on the way to piss on his grave. I ain't kidden. Check the archive.
It is of course an empirical fact and the right conclusion what you have
posted via http://www.john-daly.com/zjiceco2.htm wherein it states:

"The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic causes and
on projections of climatic change is the assumption of low level of CO2
in the pre-industrial atmosphere. This assumption, based on glaciological
studies, is false. Therefore IPCC projections should not be used for
national and global economic planning. The climatically inefficient and
economically disastrous Kydioto Protocol, based on IPCC projections, was
correctly defined by President George W. Bush as "fatally flawed".
This criticism was recently followed by the President of Russia Vlad Putin.
I hope that their rational views might save the world from enormous
damage that could be induced by implementing recommendations
based on distorted science."

This is an example which shows that people have finally become wise to
the real and truel intent and goals of environmentalism which can be seen
in their green enviro bible that teaches:

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

HEED THIS:
= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

hanson

Roger Coppock

unread,
Aug 30, 2004, 8:23:03 AM8/30/04
to
Classic fossil foolery from the collection of the late John Daly, Hanson.
It uses the strawman technique very well. Mainstream science's
knowledge of pre-industrial atmospheric chemistry comes from many
more sources than just ice cores, and data from ice cores has been
corrected for the problems discussed in this letter from Poland.
Furthermore, there are many more ice cores than those discussed
in this letter from Poland; it is highly unlikely that data from all of
them would have the same problem.

Can you explain how measures of gas concentrations from trapped
volumes, everything from sealed jars to the inside of brass uniform
buttons, show lower CO2 concentrations than today?

Can you explain the similar low readings from a wide range proxy data,
stream sediments, tree rings, rock decomposition, etc?

Please read: http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc_tar/wg1/107.htm

(Of course, you can explain anything, Hanson, so you'll babble away
about some mythical conspiracy of 'green turds.')

Michael Tobis

unread,
Aug 30, 2004, 10:37:02 AM8/30/04
to
"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

> "The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic causes and
> on projections of climatic change is the assumption of low level of CO2
> in the pre-industrial atmosphere. This assumption, based on glaciological
> studies, is false.

That's contradicts everything I've ever heard the glaciologists or
climatologists I know say on the subject. (I'll add that that this
topic comes up rather often.)

Every time I've ever seen that record plotted it looks something like
this:

http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc_tar/wg1/fig3-2.htm

Note especially figures b, c and d, which represent the glaciological
record you mention.

So, do you actually have any evidence other than what somebody said on
his website that contradicts widely held scientific opinion based on
direct measurement? If you don't find IPCC a credible source, any
other scientific reference will do.

mt

hanson

unread,
Aug 30, 2004, 11:09:23 AM8/30/04
to
.......ahahaha......., I surely called the shots, when I said:
"Daffy, you are going to rile up all the green turds in this NG"
and good old Roger promptly fulfilled the prophecy and led the
charge....ahahaha........AHAHAHAHAHA........ahahahaha:

"Roger Coppock" <rcop...@adnc.com> wrote in message
news:25516292.0408...@posting.google.com...


> Classic fossil foolery from the collection of the late John Daly, Hanson.
> It uses the strawman technique very well. Mainstream science's
> knowledge of pre-industrial atmospheric chemistry comes from many
> more sources than just ice cores, and data from ice cores has been
> corrected for the problems discussed in this letter from Poland.
> Furthermore, there are many more ice cores than those discussed
> in this letter from Poland; it is highly unlikely that data from all of
> them would have the same problem.
>

[hanson]
So, that's what you like to believe, Roger. Cool. But remember your
perceptions are tainted by your green slant from your enviro bible
that indoctrinated you with and instructed you to promulgate that


:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)
>

"Roger Coppock"


> Can you explain how measures of gas concentrations from trapped
> volumes, everything from sealed jars to the inside of brass uniform
> buttons, show lower CO2 concentrations than today?
> Can you explain the similar low readings from a wide range proxy data,
> stream sediments, tree rings, rock decomposition, etc?
> Please read: http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc_tar/wg1/107.htm
>

[hanson]
I don't have to explain anything, Roger. To me the situation is clear.
I accept the world as I see it and adapt accordingly, in contrast
to your green ilk that is whining & crying doom and worse, is
relentlessy looting/spongeing off the public treasury, using the
teachings of your green bible (above), full well knowing that

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =
>

"Roger Coppock"


> (Of course, you can explain anything, Hanson, so you'll babble
> away about some mythical conspiracy of 'green turds.')
>

[hanson]
ahahahaha......hey you said that, Roger. So you admit that you
are aware that there is something fishy in the green lands of
Gaja..........I am glad that you are getting them green boogers
out of you eyes which have prevented you from seeing reality.

Daly was a great man... a man of keen substance, Roger.
When your green comrades in these NG lined up to piss on Daly's
grave, while his corpse was still warm....does unmistakably show
the infantile hatred, fears and mentality of these enviro turds.
There is nothing mythical about them.
They are misanthropic green shits!

Here is that wonderful and true work from Daly again:

"The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic causes and
on projections of climatic change is the assumption of low level of CO2
in the pre-industrial atmosphere. This assumption, based on glaciological
studies, is false. Therefore IPCC projections should not be used for
national and global economic planning. The climatically inefficient and
economically disastrous Kydioto Protocol, based on IPCC projections, was
correctly defined by President George W. Bush as "fatally flawed".
This criticism was recently followed by the President of Russia Vlad Putin.
I hope that their rational views might save the world from enormous
damage that could be induced by implementing recommendations
based on distorted science."

ahahahaha.....ahahahanson

hanson

unread,
Aug 30, 2004, 11:28:56 AM8/30/04
to
.......ahahaha......., I surely called the shots, when I said:
"Daffy, you are going to rile up all the green turds in this NG"
and good old Roger promptly fulfilled the prophecy and led the
charge followed by Michael....ahahaha........AHAHAHAHAHA..:

"Michael Tobis" <m...@3planes.com> wrote in message
news:bcaf804.04083...@posting.google.com...


> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message
> > "The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic
> > causes and on projections of climatic change is the assumption
> > of low level of CO2 in the pre-industrial atmosphere.
> > This assumption, based on glaciological studies, is false.
>

[hanson]
ahahaha...... Michael, I didn't *write* (author) that above para.
I *quoted* Daly from Daffy post. What you have done here is
classical green turdry in full accord with the instructions of your
green bible that indoctrinated you with and instructed you to
promulgate that


:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)
>

[Michael Tobis]


> That's contradicts everything I've ever heard the glaciologists or
> climatologists I know say on the subject. (I'll add that that this
> topic comes up rather often.)
> Every time I've ever seen that record plotted it looks something like
> this:
> http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc_tar/wg1/fig3-2.htm
> Note especially figures b, c and d, which represent the glaciological
> record you mention.
>

[hanson]
So, that's what you like to believe, Michael. Cool. But remember your


perceptions are tainted by your green slant from your enviro bible
that indoctrinated you with and instructed you to promulgate that

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)
>

[Michael Tobis]


> So, do you actually have any evidence other than what somebody
> said on his website that contradicts widely held scientific opinion
> based on direct measurement? If you don't find IPCC a credible
> source, any other scientific reference will do.
> mt
>

[hanson]
I don't have to explain anything, Mich. To me the situation is clear.


I accept the world as I see it and adapt accordingly, in contrast
to your green ilk that is whining & crying doom and worse, is

relentlessly looting/sponging off the public treasury, using the


teachings of your green bible (above), full well knowing that

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=


= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =
>

Daly was a great man... a man of keen substance, Michael.


When your green comrades in these NG lined up to piss on Daly's
grave, while his corpse was still warm....does unmistakably show
the infantile hatred, fears and mentality of these enviro turds.
There is nothing mythical about them.
They are misanthropic green shits!

Here is that wonderful and true work from Daly again:

"The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic causes and


on projections of climatic change is the assumption of low level of CO2
in the pre-industrial atmosphere. This assumption, based on glaciological

studies, is false. Therefore IPCC projections should not be used for
national and global economic planning. The climatically inefficient and
economically disastrous Kydioto Protocol, based on IPCC projections, was
correctly defined by President George W. Bush as "fatally flawed".
This criticism was recently followed by the President of Russia Vlad Putin.
I hope that their rational views might save the world from enormous
damage that could be induced by implementing recommendations
based on distorted science."

ahahahaha.....ahahahanson

H. E. Taylor

unread,
Aug 30, 2004, 9:56:02 PM8/30/04
to
In article <YIHYc.2609$w%6.2...@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
<han...@quick.net> hanson wrote:
>[...]
> "Michael Tobis" <m...@3planes.com> wrote in message
> news:bcaf804.04083...@posting.google.com..
>>[...]

>> So, do you actually have any evidence other than what somebody
>> said on his website that contradicts widely held scientific opinion
>> based on direct measurement? If you don't find IPCC a credible
>> source, any other scientific reference will do.
>> mt
>>
> [hanson]
> I don't have to explain anything, Mich. To me the situation is clear.
>

This speaks volumes on hanson.
What a reprehensible scientific ignorance.
Nobody gives a good goddamn what is clear to you.
What matters is what you can prove with cold hard data.

>>[...]

<kachung>
-het


--
"You can lie to me and you can lie to yourself,
but you can't lie to nature." -Khalihari

How's yer crap detector? http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~het/detector.html
H.E. Taylor http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~het/

Josh Halpern

unread,
Aug 30, 2004, 9:58:06 PM8/30/04
to

hanson wrote:

>.......ahahaha......., I surely called the shots, when I said:
>"Daffy, you are going to rile up all the green turds in this NG"
>and good old Roger promptly fulfilled the prophecy and led the
>charge followed by Michael....ahahaha........AHAHAHAHAHA..:
>

and the folk here said that hanson could be reached with logic and
kindness.

The compost bin for him.

josh halpern

"And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of
the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the
earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they
delivered." (Genesis 9:2)

"We might even go so far as to recognize a homesteading right to pollute
or make noise in an area." - Gale Norton

Even if smog were a risk to human life, we must remember that life in
nature, without technology, is wholesale death. –Ayn Rand

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it. – Dan Quayle

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." Ronald Reagan
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it."...George W. Bush
"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."...George W. Bush

"I have flown twice over Mt St. Helens out on our west coast. I'm not a
scientist and I don't know the figures, but I have a suspicion that that
one little mountain has probably released more sulfur dioxide into the
atmosphere of the world than has been released in the last ten years of
automobile driving or things of that kind that people are so concerned
about." Ronald Reagan, 1980. (Actually, Mount St. Helens, at its peak
activity, emitted about 2,000 tons of sulfur dioxide per day, compared
with 81,000 tons per day by cars.)

"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public
mind." — General William Westmoreland United States Army

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand"
James Watt Secretary of the Interior


>
>

hanson

unread,
Aug 30, 2004, 11:00:38 PM8/30/04
to
.......ahahahahaha......., I surely called the shots when I said:
"Daffy, you are going to rile up all the green turds in this NG"
and good old Roger promptly fulfilled the prophecy and led the
charge, followed by Michael and now by "H. E. Taylor"
<h...@despam.autobahn.mb.ca> who moaned in
news:4133DA...@despam.autobahn.mb.ca...

> > [hanson]
> > I don't have to explain anything, Mich. To me the situation is clear.
>
[H. E. Taylor]

> This speaks volumes on hanson. What a reprehensible scientific
> ignorance. Nobody gives a good goddamn what is clear to you.
> What matters is what you can prove with cold hard data.
>
[hanson]
ahahaha......But Taylor, YOU apparently did " give a good goddamn"
and YOU responded as I predicted, or are YOU a "Nobody"?.......
....then moreover, Taylor, I don't have to prove anything because
things are clear to me, unlike you who has engaged and expressed
here in an act of classical green turdry notions that are in full accord
with the instructions of your green bible that has indoctrinated you
with and instructed you to promulgate that

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

I, OTOH, do accept the world as I see it and adapt accordingly,
in contrast to your green ilk that is whining & crying doom, & worse


is relentlessly looting/sponging off the public treasury, using the
teachings of your green bible (above), full well knowing that

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =
>

Daly was a great man... a man of keen substance, Taylor.


When your green comrades in these NG lined up to piss on Daly's
grave, while his corpse was still warm....does unmistakably show
the infantile hatred, fears and mentality of these enviro turds.

They are misanthropic green shits!

For your benefit, Taylor, here is that wonderful and true work from

hanson

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 12:00:32 AM8/31/04
to
ahahaha....."Josh Halpern" who called himself "Albern" (German
for talking shit) <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net> lined up in
the queue labeled as green turds.......ahahahahaha...... with
his message news:OWQYc.2800$OQ6.235@trnddc09..., and
he did it after he, albern Halpern, read 3 posts of mine that
said:

'....ahahahahaha..., I surely called the shots when I said:
"Daffy, you are going to rile up all the green turds in this NG"
and good old Roger promptly fulfilled the prophecy and led the

charge, followed by Michael and then by Taylor" and now.
albern Halpern who could not contain himself, and even
followed his illogical act with threatening me explicitly:

[albern Halpern]


> and the folk here said that hanson could be reached with
> logic and kindness.

> The compost bin for him. --- Josh halpern

[hanson]
ahahaha......AHAHAHAHAHA.....see how you are, albern Halpern?:
Misanthropic to the max! The moment someone does not agree
with your green Weltbild you call for **extermination**..... "the
dust bin for him". If you were important enough to me I would
check the archive whether you were one of those misanthropic
green shits, infesting these NG, who lined up to piss on Daly's
grave, while his corpse was still warm....Were you one of them?

Daly was a great man... a man of keen substance, Josh.
For your benefit, Josh, here is that wonderful and true work from

Daly again: http://www.john-daly.com/zjiceco2.htm wherein it states:

"The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic causes and
on projections of climatic change is the assumption of low level of CO2
in the pre-industrial atmosphere. This assumption, based on glaciological
studies, is false. Therefore IPCC projections should not be used for
national and global economic planning. The climatically inefficient and
economically disastrous Kydioto Protocol, based on IPCC projections, was
correctly defined by President George W. Bush as "fatally flawed".
This criticism was recently followed by the President of Russia Vlad Putin.
I hope that their rational views might save the world from enormous
damage that could be induced by implementing recommendations
based on distorted science."

Take this to heart, Josh, or at least shed your emerging murder
notions you have towards me, the living, and realize that these,
your aberrations, were born from your adherence to the instructions
in your green bible that has indoctrinated you with and instructed
you to promulgate that

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

Realize, Professor Halpern, that I do accept the world as I see it &
adapt accordingly, which includes your threats against my welfare.
Josh, when will YOU realize that the green turds are only after


relentlessly looting/sponging off the public treasury, using the

teachings of the green bible (above), full well knowing that

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

Professor Josh Halpern, are you a member of ELF, Earth First!,
or some other violent extremist enviro group, which is what you
appear to have in common with now, after having announced your
threats against me.......they are all on terrorist watchlists, you know!
ahahahaha......ahahahahanson

Ian St. John

unread,
Aug 30, 2004, 11:54:09 PM8/30/04
to
Josh Halpern wrote:
> hanson wrote:
>
>> .......ahahaha......., I surely called the shots, when I said:
>> "Daffy, you are going to rile up all the green turds in this NG"
>> and good old Roger promptly fulfilled the prophecy and led the
>> charge followed by Michael....ahahaha........AHAHAHAHAHA..:
>>
> and the folk here said that hanson could be reached with logic and
> kindness.

Who said that??? How naive..

>
> The compost bin for him.

Just don't read his posts. He has yet to say anything worth reading by a
four year old developmentally handicapped child (Which he greatly
resembles. )

Josh Halpern

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 12:08:59 AM8/31/04
to

hanson wrote:

Whatever. I've added a few for your reading pleasure.

josh halpern

"And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of
the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the
earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they
delivered." (Genesis 9:2)

"We might even go so far as to recognize a homesteading right to pollute
or make noise in an area." - Gale Norton

Even if smog were a risk to human life, we must remember that life in
nature, without technology, is wholesale death. –Ayn Rand

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it. – Dan Quayle

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities

in our air and water that are doing it."...George W. Bush

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."...George W. Bush

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." Ronald Reagan

"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public

mind." — General William Westmoreland United States Army

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at
hand" James Watt Secretary of the Interior

It is precisely those things which belong to "the people" which have
historically been despoiled- wild creatures, the air, and waterways
being notable examples. This goes to the heart of why property rights
are socially important in the first place. Property rights mean
self-interested monitors. No owned creatures are in danger of
extinction. No owned forests are in danger of being leveled. No one
kills the goose that lays the golden egg when it is his goose.
- Thomas Sowell <http://www.freedomsnest.com/fn/sowtho.html>

http://www.geocities.com/thereaganyears/reaganquotes.htm

"A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?"

--Ronald Reagan (Governor of California), quoted in the Sacramento Bee,
opposing expansion of Redwood National Park, March 3, 1966

"I don't believe a tree is a tree and if you've seen one you've seen
them all."--Governor Ronald Reagan, in the Sacramento Bee, September 14,
1966

"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under
a desk."--Ronald Reagan (Republican candidate for president), quoted in
the Burlington (Vermont) Free Press, February 15, 1980. (In reality,
the average nuclear reactor generates 30 tons of radioactive waste per
year.)

"I have flown twice over Mount St. Helens. I'm not a scientist and I
don't know the figures, but I have a suspicion that one little mountain
out there, in these last several months, has probably released more
sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere than has been released in the last
ten years of automobile driving or things of that kind."

--Ronald Reagan, quoted in Time magazine, October 20, 1980. (According
to scientists, Mount St. Helens emitted about 2,000 tons of sulfur
dioxide per day at its peak activity, compared with 81,000 tons per day
produced by cars.)

"Growing and decaying vegetation in this land are responsible for 93
percent of the oxides of nitrogen."

--Ronald Reagan, quoted in the Los Angeles Times, October 9, 1980.
(According to Dr. Michael Oppenheimer of the Environmental Defense Fund,
industrial sources are responsible for at least 65 percent and possibly
as much as 90 percent of the oxides of nitrogen in the U.S.)

"Approximately 80 percent of our air pollution stems from hydrocarbons
released by vegetation. So let's not go overboard in setting and
enforcing tough emission standards for man-made sources."--Ronald
Reagan, quoted in Sierra, September 10, 1980

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. The U.S. Geological Survey
has told me that the proven potential for oil in Alaska alone is greater
than the proven reserves in Saudi Arabia."--Ronald Reagan, quoted in the
Detroit Free Press, March 23, 1980. (According to the USGS, the Saudi
reserves of 165.5 billion barrels are 17 times the proven reserves--9.2
billion barrels--in Alaska.)

"Why should we subsidize intellectual curiosity?"--Ronald Reagan,
campaign speech, 1980

"Trains are not any more energy efficient than the average automobile,
with both getting about 48 passenger miles to the gallon."--Ronald
Reagan, quoted in the Chicago Tribune, May 10, 1980. (The U.S.
Department of Transportation calculates that a 14-car train traveling at
80 miles per hour gets 400 passenger miles to the gallon. A 1980 auto
carrying an average of 2.2 people gets 42.6 passenger miles to the gallon.)

Roger Coppock

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 1:18:16 AM8/31/04
to
"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message news:<DqHYc.2707$8d1...@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
[ . . . ]

> [hanson]
> I don't have to explain anything, Roger. To me the situation is clear.
> I accept the world as I see it and adapt accordingly, [ . . . ]

Think of all the time and money we mere mortals are wasting
trying to build theories that explain the facts well, while the world
has been blessed to have THE 'hanson,' who sits alone in his
own universe, to whom everything is clear and explainations
are not to be required, because all the facts are only his.

aaaaahanson! aaaaaHanson! aaaaaHANSON!
All take refuge in the hanson!

H. E. Taylor

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 3:20:10 AM8/31/04
to
In article <OWQYc.2800$OQ6.235@trnddc09>,
<j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net> Josh Halpern wrote:
>>[...]
> and the folk here said that hanson could be reached with logic and
> kindness.
>
> The compost bin for him.
>

It seems to be about a 10 year old kid.

>[...]
<l8r>
-het

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and
a source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
--sp...@cs.purdue.edu (1992)

Global Warming: http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~het/globalwarming.html
H.E. Taylor http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~het/

hanson

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 2:59:31 AM8/31/04
to
"Roger Coppock" <rcop...@adnc.com> wrote in message
news:25516292.04083...@posting.google.com...

> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message
news:<DqHYc.2707$8d1...@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> [ . . . ]
> > [hanson]
> > I don't have to explain anything, Roger. To me the situation is clear.
> > I accept the world as I see it and adapt accordingly, [ . . . ]
>
[Roger]

> Think of all the time and money we mere mortals are wasting
> trying to build theories that explain the facts well, while the world
> has been blessed to have THE 'hanson,' who sits alone in his
> own universe, to whom everything is clear and explainations
> are not to be required, because all the facts are only his.
> aaaaahanson! aaaaaHanson! aaaaaHANSON!
> All take refuge in the hanson!
>
[hanson]
ahahahaha......ahahahaha......NOW you have acquired wisdom
Roger...... you have shown a tad of (albeit sarcastic) humor, a
rare quality in the mindset of green turds.........ahahahaha......
Some enviros are so fucked up that they utter death threats against
me, like Professor Josh Halpern in his green mania, over a post
quote, that he is not even the author of....
ref: news:OWQYc.2800$OQ6.235@trnddc09...

Never the less I still think that Daly was a great man... a man of
keen substance, who didn't fall victim to common green turdism.
For your benefit, Roger, here is that wonderful and true work from

states, for your personal benefit:

"The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic causes and
on projections of climatic change is the assumption of low level of CO2
in the pre-industrial atmosphere. This assumption, based on glaciological
studies, is false. Therefore IPCC projections should not be used for
national and global economic planning. The climatically inefficient and
economically disastrous Kydioto Protocol, based on IPCC projections, was
correctly defined by President George W. Bush as "fatally flawed".
This criticism was recently followed by the President of Russia Vlad Putin.
I hope that their rational views might save the world from enormous
damage that could be induced by implementing recommendations
based on distorted science."

Now, it is beyond me why you do get so bent out of shpe over Daly's
analysis and me praising it --- IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE CLIMATE --
unless you are so far gone by the effects of the green bible that thaught
you that:


:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

I, OTOH, do accept the world as I see it and adapt accordingly,


in contrast to your green ilk that is whining & crying doom, & worse

is relentlessly looting/sponging off the public treasury, using the


teachings of your green bible (above), full well knowing that

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

ahahahaha......ahahahanson


hanson

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 2:59:34 AM8/31/04
to
"H. E. Taylor" <h...@despam.autobahn.mb.ca> wrote in message
news:413426...@despam.autobahn.mb.ca...

> In article <OWQYc.2800$OQ6.235@trnddc09>,
> <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net> Josh Halpern wrote:
> >>[...]
> > and the folk here said that hanson could be reached
> > with logic and kindness.
> > The compost bin for him.
>
[H. E. Taylor]

> It seems to be about a 10 year old kid.
>
[hanson]
Taylor, you are worse than Professor Halpern, you do not
even object to his threats....you are so far gone that you,
in your green murderous mania, would allow 10 year old kids
to compost in a bin?..........over a disagreement in a post
that you are not even the author of. Have you gone mad?
Look here, for your benefit and healing is my response to Josh:

hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

news:AJSYc.3418$8d1....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...


ahahaha....."Josh Halpern" who called himself "Albern" (German
for talking shit) <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net> lined up in
the queue labeled as green turds.......ahahahahaha...... with
his message news:OWQYc.2800$OQ6.235@trnddc09..., and
he did it after he, albern Halpern, read 3 posts of mine that
said:

....ahahahahaha..., I surely called the shots when I said:
"Daffy, you are going to rile up all the green turds in this NG"
and good old Roger promptly fulfilled the prophecy and led the

charge, followed by Michael and then by Taylor" and now.
albern Halpern who could not contain himself, and even
followed his illogical act with threatening me explicitly:

[albern Halpern]


> and the folk here said that hanson could be reached with
> logic and kindness.

> The compost bin for him. --- Josh halpern

[hanson]
ahahaha......AHAHAHAHAHA.....see how you are, albern Halpern?:
Misanthropic to the max! The moment someone does not agree
with your green Weltbild you call for **extermination**..... "the
dust bin for him". If you were important enough to me I would
check the archive whether you were one of those misanthropic
green shits, infesting these NG, who lined up to piss on Daly's
grave, while his corpse was still warm....Were you one of them?

Daly was a great man... a man of keen substance,who didn't fall
victim to common green turdism, like you did, Josh Halpern.
For your benefit, Josh, here is that wonderful and true work from


Daly again: http://www.john-daly.com/zjiceco2.htm wherein it states:

"The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic causes and
on projections of climatic change is the assumption of low level of CO2
in the pre-industrial atmosphere. This assumption, based on glaciological
studies, is false. Therefore IPCC projections should not be used for
national and global economic planning. The climatically inefficient and
economically disastrous Kydioto Protocol, based on IPCC projections, was
correctly defined by President George W. Bush as "fatally flawed".
This criticism was recently followed by the President of Russia Vlad Putin.
I hope that their rational views might save the world from enormous
damage that could be induced by implementing recommendations
based on distorted science."

Take this to heart, Josh, or at least shed your emerging murder


notions you have towards me, the living, and realize that these,
your aberrations, were born from your adherence to the instructions

in your green bible that has indoctrinated you with and instructed
you to promulgate that

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

Realize, Professor Halpern, that I do accept the world as I see it &


adapt accordingly, which includes your threats against my welfare.
Josh, when will YOU realize that the green turds are only after

relentlessly looting/sponging off the public treasury, using the

teachings of the green bible (above), full well knowing that

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

Now, Taylor, are you, like Professor Josh Halpern, a member of


ELF, Earth First!, or some other violent extremist enviro group,
which is what you appear to have in common with now, after

having announced your collaboration to murder 10 year old
kids.......You want to end up on terrorist watchlists, too!
These are not normal times anymore. Heed my advice!
ahahahaha......ahahahahanson

hanson

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 2:59:32 AM8/31/04
to
"Josh Halpern", the albern gerbil <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net>
a classic example of the face and mindset of an environmentalist
announced in message news:vRSYc.7096$6q.5304@trnddc06...
that he is ready for another round of/with his far left green turdry
and senile mentality (see thread Re: The environmental curse (6)
wherein he, a Professor teaching at Howard Uni, made such an
ass out of himself that several posters did beg him to stop......
Check it out for fun sake)....Now, Albern Halpern, the "good little
gerbil" tries to wiggle out of the bind he got himself into by trying
to divert the issue. Therefore now, here's a repeat of it and it will
be repeated as long as Professor Halpern responds:

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

news:AJSYc.3418$8d1....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...


ahahaha....."Josh Halpern" who called himself "Albern" (German
for talking shit) <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net> lined up in
the queue labeled as green turds.......ahahahahaha...... with
his message news:OWQYc.2800$OQ6.235@trnddc09..., and
he did it after he, albern Halpern, read 3 posts of mine that
said:

'....ahahahahaha..., I surely called the shots when I said:
"Daffy, you are going to rile up all the green turds in this NG"
and good old Roger promptly fulfilled the prophecy and led the
charge, followed by Michael and then by Taylor" and now.
albern Halpern who could not contain himself, and even
followed his illogical act with threatening me explicitly:

[albern Halpern]
> and the folk here said that hanson could be reached with
> logic and kindness.
> The compost bin for him. --- Josh halpern

[hanson]
ahahaha......AHAHAHAHAHA.....see how you are, albern Halpern?:
Misanthropic to the max! The moment someone does not agree
with your green Weltbild you call for **extermination**..... "the
dust bin for him". If you were important enough to me I would
check the archive whether you were one of those misanthropic
green shits, infesting these NG, who lined up to piss on Daly's
grave, while his corpse was still warm....Were you one of them?

Daly was a great man... a man of keen substance, who didn't fall

victim to common green turdism, like you did, Josh Halpern.

Michael Tobis

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 11:03:50 AM8/31/04
to
"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message news:<YIHYc.2609$w%6.2...@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> "Michael Tobis" <m...@3planes.com> wrote in message
> news:bcaf804.04083...@posting.google.com...
> > "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message
> > > "The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic
> > > causes and on projections of climatic change is the assumption
> > > of low level of CO2 in the pre-industrial atmosphere.
> > > This assumption, based on glaciological studies, is false.
> >
> [hanson]
> ahahaha...... Michael, I didn't *write* (author) that above para.
> I *quoted* Daly from Daffy post.

I understood that Daly said that. I was simply amazed that he did. It
contradicts everything I have seen on the subject in the scientific
literature. Of course, while I've seen some considerable amount of it,
I haven't seen all of it.

Therefore I politely asked if you knew what "glaciological studies" he
was referring to.

You replied (amid considerable shrieking and scatology) by asserting
that the quotation was 'wonderful and true', and repeating it.

Perhaps Daly was 'wonderful and true', and IPCC and the climatological
consensus is wrong.

In that case, the glaciological studies Daly referred to must exist.

You could be very helpful in protecting the world from major error by
pointing to so much as a *single observational study* showing a
*single pre-industrial ice core measurement* with higher atmospheric
CO2 concentrations than exist today.

(In my understanding, it's generally believed that the times when CO2
exceeded those of the present were millions of years ago. Ice cores
have been found which are almost a million years old, and the direct
measurements of CO2 concentrations in trapped bubbles have
consistently been under 300 ppmv in comparison with today's 360 ppmv.
Again, see
http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc_tar/wg1/fig3-2.htm
and in particular compare figures a and d.)

If you reply with more shrieking the attentive reader will be forced
to conclude that you have no evidence other than Daly's unsupported
claim.

mt

hanson

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 3:46:36 PM8/31/04
to
"Michael Tobis" <m...@3planes.com> wrote in message
news:bcaf804.04083...@posting.google.com...
> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message
news:<YIHYc.2609$w%6.2...@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
>
> > "Michael Tobis" <m...@3planes.com> wrote in message
> > news:bcaf804.04083...@posting.google.com...
> > > "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message
> > > > "The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic
> > > > causes and on projections of climatic change is the assumption
> > > > of low level of CO2 in the pre-industrial atmosphere.
> > > > This assumption, based on glaciological studies, is false.
> > >
> > [hanson]
> > ahahaha...... Michael, I didn't *write* (author) that above para.
> > I *quoted* Daly from Daffy post.
>
[Michael Tobis]
[hanson]
.....AHAHAHAHAHA.......ahahahahaha.......Michael, Michael, Michael......
YOU are worse the any of the other respondents who lined up in this
call for green turds. You did it twice. --- The point of this entire exercise
was the DEMONSTRATION OF THE FANATICISM, THE INTOLERANCE
AND THE MISANTHROPY THAT PROFUSELY PERMEATES AND PREVAILS IN
THE ENVIRONMENTAL COMMUNITY -- -The demonstration was highly
successful. I did it merely by exercising EXACTLY THE SAME MO that the
green turds do CONSTANTLY and INCESSANTLY, namely that:

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)
>

....and I did it with a single quote from someone else. Yet, even this
tid-bit was enough to draw out of you guys THE FANATICISM, THE
INTOLERANCE AND THE MISANTHROPY THAT SO PROFUSELY
PERMEATES AND PREVAILS IN THE ENVIRONMENTAL COMMUNITY.
Here's is the quote again from the author that accomplished this,
the one who angered the green turds so insanely that they had lined
up to piss onto his grave while his corpse was not even cold yet.
Here's this magic blurb again about which I get more and more the
impression that DALY IS HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE TRUE... otherwise
it would not have stirred up such an amount vile green reactions
and such truly sick enviro emotions:

Daly again: http://www.john-daly.com/zjiceco2.htm wherein it states:

"The basis of most of the IPCC conclusions on anthropogenic causes and
on projections of climatic change is the assumption of low level of CO2
in the pre-industrial atmosphere. This assumption, based on glaciological

studies, is false. Therefore IPCC projections should not be used for
national and global economic planning. The climatically inefficient and
economically disastrous Kydioto Protocol, based on IPCC projections, was
correctly defined by President George W. Bush as "fatally flawed".
This criticism was recently followed by the President of Russia Vlad Putin.
I hope that their rational views might save the world from enormous
damage that could be induced by implementing recommendations
based on distorted science."

It also bring into focus that these few lines by Daly may NOT be the
primary reason for the vile reaction of/by the green turds, since Daly's
word DO NOT OR CAN NOT HAVE ANY INFLUENCE ONTO THE CLIMATE
AT ALL........ahahahaha, therefore the real reason for this sick, green
behavior by the enviro turds is then exactly what the public at large
had begun to realize, namely that

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

ahahahaha.......ahahanson

Steve Schulin

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 5:04:06 PM8/31/04
to
In article <bcaf804.04083...@posting.google.com>,
m...@3planes.com (Michael Tobis) wrote:

> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote...
> > "Michael Tobis" <m...@3planes.com> wrote...

The quote attributed to the late Mr. Daly is actually from the March
2004 Senate hearing testimony of Zbigniew Jaworowski. His argument is
that ice cores underrepresent the atmospheric CO2. His testimony --
which describes his reasoning and provides various background and
references -- is posted at http://www.john-daly.com/zjiceco2.htm

Very truly,

Steve Schulin
http://www.nuclear.com

Ian St. John

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 8:05:25 PM8/31/04
to
Steve Schulin wrote:
> In article <bcaf804.04083...@posting.google.com>,
<snip>

> The quote attributed to the late Mr. Daly is actually from the March
> 2004 Senate hearing testimony of Zbigniew Jaworowski. His argument is
> that ice cores underrepresent the atmospheric CO2. His testimony --
> which describes his reasoning and provides various background and
> references -- is posted at http://www.john-daly.com/zjiceco2.htm

And it is obviously his own opinion ( given as testimony, not published as
science) mostly emphasising unknowns and possible flaws without ever once
mentioning that the current analysis is cross checked against other studies
and has stood up to rigorous review.


Josh Halpern

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 8:46:38 PM8/31/04
to

hanson wrote:

before taking his meds. Michael tries to be rational with you while you
cower behind an alias. How hanson.

By the way here is some more reading for you. Note the additions

josh halpern

http://www.geocities.com/thereaganyears/reaganquotes.htm

I am persuaded to think that any climate change is bad because of the
investments and adaptations that have been made by human beings and all
of the things that support human existence upon this globe. Even minor
fluctuations of climate could change the distribution of fish, ... upset
agriculture,...and inundate costal cities...... Such changes could occur
at a faster rate perhaps than human society can evolve.S. Fred Singer,
S.F., ed. 1975. The Changing Global Environment pp5. before he signed on
with the coal mine owners...

At its core, global climate change is not about economic theory or
political platforms, nor about partisan advantage or interest group
pressures. It is about the future of God's creation and the one human
family. It is about protecting both "the human environment" and the
natural environment. It is about our human stewardship of God's creation
and our responsibility to those who come after us. –U.S. Catholic
Bishops, Global Climate Change:
A Plea for Dialogue, Prudence, and the Common Good, July 2001

The world's got a pretty simple choice here. It's between President Bush
and our grandchildren. -Australian Senator Bob Brown

There is no debate among any statured scientists of what is
happening. The only debate is the rate at which it is happening. -James
McCarthy, chair of the Advisory Committee on the Environment of the
International Committee of Scientific Unions

The earth dries up and withers,
the world languishes and withers;
the heavens languish together with the earth.
The earth lies polluted under its inhabitants;
for they have transgressed laws, violated the statutes
broken the everlasting covenant. -the prophet Isaiah (c.760-690
B.C.) Isaiah 24:4-5

hanson

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 8:53:43 PM8/31/04
to
THE GREEN IDIOT IS BACK in news:OZ8Zc.331$xr1.30@trnddc04...

Steve Schulin

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 9:16:56 PM8/31/04
to
In article <8n8Zc.10133$7i2.5...@news20.bellglobal.com>,

His testimony mentions that he has previously published on this specific
subject in peer-reviewed venues. He provides two citations in this
regard. He also cites others' peer reviewed work using non-ice-related
data which he says conflicts with the uniform lowball #s widely endorsed
for preindustrial era.

Here's the two ice core publications:

* Jaworowski, Z., T.V. Segalstad, and N. Ono, Do glaciers tell a true
atmospheric CO2 story? The Science of the Total Environment, 1992. 114:
p. 227-284.

* Jaworowski, Z., Ancient atmosphere - validity of ice records. Environ.
Sci. & Pollut. Res., 1994. 1(3): p. 161-171.

Here's the three non-ice core publications:

* Slocum, G., Has the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere changed
significantly since the beginning of the twentieth century? Month.
Weather Rev., 1955(October): p. 225-231.

* Callendar, G.S., On the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Tellus, 1958. 10: p. 243-248.

* Wagner, F., et al., Century-scale shifts in Early Holocene atmospheric
CO2 concentration. Science, 1999. 284: p. 1971-1973.

Josh Halpern

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 9:34:21 PM8/31/04
to
Ah hanson, how is the heavy metal poisoning? eliminated the cadmium yet
from your system yet or is this act natural?

Meanwhile, here is something to read

hanson

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 11:26:03 PM8/31/04
to
.........ahahahahaha.......ahahahahaha......AHAHAHAHA.....
news:xG9Zc.28$H26.13@trnddc07...
shows that *THE GREEN IDIOT CAME BACK AGAIN* in form of

"Josh Halpern", the albern gerbil <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net>
who has turned a quote from a late Australian who commented
on/about global warming into a US partisan issue, by Josh posting
some fucking bible quotes and other inconsequential crock uttered
by the Right, which he, Josh, as an acknowledged misanthropic green
turd so fears. Josh's posts are classic enviro shit, the usual MO, made
by green idiots when they rely on their green bible that has
indoctrinated them with and instructed them to promulgate that....

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

.... that, and to boot with albern Halpern being fully cognizant of
the fact that....

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

Before, his last post in news:vRSYc.7096$6q.5304@trnddc06...
albern Halpern announced that he is ready for another round
of/with his far left green turdry sponsored by his senile mentality.
(see thread Re: The environmental curse (6) wherein he, a Prof.


teaching at Howard Uni, made such an ass out of himself that
several posters did beg him to stop......Check it out for fun sake).

Now, Albern Halpern, the "good little gerbil" tries to wiggle out of

the bind he got himself into by trying to divert the issue. (see above)


Therefore now, here's a repeat of it and it will be repeated as long
as Professor Halpern responds:
>
> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message
> news:AJSYc.3418$8d1....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> ahahaha....."Josh Halpern" who called himself "Albern"(= German


> for talking shit) <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net> lined up in
> the queue labeled as green turds.......ahahahahaha...... with
> his message news:OWQYc.2800$OQ6.235@trnddc09..., and
> he did it after he, albern Halpern, read 3 posts of mine that
> said:
> ....ahahahahaha..., I surely called the shots when I said:
> "Daffy, you are going to rile up all the green turds in this NG"
> and good old Roger promptly fulfilled the prophecy and led the
> charge, followed by Michael and then by Taylor" and now

> albern Halpern who could not contain himself, and even
> followed his illogical act with threatening me explicitly:
>
> [albern Halpern]

Josh Halpern

unread,
Aug 31, 2004, 11:59:28 PM8/31/04
to
hi hanson, feel free to comment on these quotes. Tell us which is your
fave.

josh halpern

"And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of
the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the
earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they
delivered." (Genesis 9:2)

"We might even go so far as to recognize a homesteading right to pollute
or make noise in an area." - Gale Norton

Even if smog were a risk to human life, we must remember that life in
nature, without technology, is wholesale death. –Ayn Rand

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it. – Dan Quayle

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."...George W. Bush

hanson

unread,
Sep 1, 2004, 1:14:56 AM9/1/04
to
.........ahahahahaha.......ahahahahaha......AHAHAHAHA.....
=== Is everybody having fun yet in this exercise that was
=== designed to demonstrate how some reps from higher
=== learning institutions represent the green movement.

Enjoy!, for news:AObZc.419$UR2.352@trnddc08... shows


that *THE GREEN IDIOT CAME BACK AGAIN* in form of
"Josh Halpern", the albern gerbil <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net>

to whom I am so fascinating and/or irritating that he made his
second misanthropic enviro attempt onto my personal well being
with his green hatred in mind, by wishing me to be poisoned
with Cadmium in news:xG9Zc.28$H26.13@trnddc07... ....AHAHA...
.....ahahaAHAHA.....and albern Halpern does it predicactably in
the fashion by which all green shits operate, namely that:

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

....ahahahaha.... albern Halpern's stunt above is another diversion
attempt to rid himself of the albatross around his neck which he
concocted in his previous post about a quote from a late Australian
who commented on/about global warming which albern Halpern
promptly turned into a US partisan issue, by albern Halpern posting

some fucking bible quotes and other inconsequential crock uttered
by the Right, which he, Josh, as an acknowledged misanthropic green
turd so fears. Josh's posts are classic enviro shit, the usual MO, made
by green idiots when they rely on their green bible that has
indoctrinated them with and instructed them to promulgate that....

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

.... that, and to boot, with albern Halpern being fully cognizant of
the fact that....

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

Before, his last post in news:vRSYc.7096$6q.5304@trnddc06...
albern Halpern announced that he is ready for another round
of/with his far left green turdry sponsored by his senile mentality.
(see thread Re: The environmental curse (6) wherein he, a Prof.
teaching at Howard Uni, made such an ass out of himself that
several posters did beg him to stop......Check it out for fun sake).
Now, Albern Halpern, the "good little gerbil" tries to wiggle out of
the bind he got himself into by trying to divert the issue. (see above)

Therefore now, here's a repeat of it and it will be repeated as long

as Professor Halpern responds, showing thereby that he obviously
WANTS TO HEAR IT AGAIN: --- the call is his, since he started it ---

Josh Halpern

unread,
Sep 1, 2004, 10:21:58 PM9/1/04
to

Staying up late again hanson....well here is your nightly reading with
new additions about your heros, you may reply until 3 AM

http://www.geocities.com/thereaganyears/reaganquotes.htm

"Pat Michaels is not one of the nation's leading researchers on climate
change. On the contrary, he is one of a very small minority of
nay-sayers who continue to dispute the facts and science about climate
change in the face of compelling, overwhelming, and growing evidence. I
consider that Michaels is to the science of climate change like the Flat
Earth Society is to the science of planetary shape." " Peter Gleick,
president of the Pacific Institute for Studies in Development,
Environment and Security. "

Gleick "should read what I write: global warming is real, it is caused
by people, and we can't do much about it. What's so controversial about
that?" – Patrick Michaels

hanson

unread,
Sep 2, 2004, 12:13:43 AM9/2/04
to
.........ahahahahaha.......ahahahahaha......AHAHAHAHA.....
=== Is everybody having fun yet in this exercise that was
=== designed to demonstrate how some reps from higher
=== learning institutions represent the green movement.

Enjoy!, for *THE GREEN IDIOT CAME BACK AGAIN* in form of

"Josh Halpern", the albern gerbil <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net>

(who seems to have CO2 Measurement Problems)

in his post in news:atvZc.1002$xr1.404@trnddc04... which is a repost
of news:AObZc.419$UR2.352@trnddc08... where the "Albern" shows
that he is so FASCINATED BY ME....AHAHAHAHAHA...that he reposted


some fucking bible quotes and other inconsequential crock uttered by

the Right, which he, Josh, as an acknowledged & misanthropic green
turd so fears, but which seems to have made a mighty impression
onto his green mind ....ahahahahaha....ahahahahaha....AHAHAHAHA!
His MO is ripe with abject green turdism, a mental aberration that
afflicts the good professor ever since he, HALPERN BECAME a FOLLOWER
of the green bible, that all green idiots rely on, as it has indoctrinated
and instructed them and him to promulgate that....

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

.... and prior to the above posts, Professor Albern Halpern shows his
abject irrationality in/by his second misanthropic enviro attempt onto
my personal wellbeing with his green hatred in mind, by wishing me


to be poisoned with Cadmium in news:xG9Zc.28$H26.13@trnddc07...

Staying up late again hanson....well here is your nightly reading with

Josh Halpern

unread,
Sep 2, 2004, 12:22:25 AM9/2/04
to
No no precious, we keep ADDING to the list in your honor.

http://www.geocities.com/thereaganyears/reaganquotes.htm

hanson

unread,
Sep 2, 2004, 2:14:18 AM9/2/04
to
Prolog: Yo, Josh, your own Bible- and Right-wing quotes
that you repeat posting don't seem to have the same
impact as my green ones do. My few enviro quotes do raise
the temp & the ire of hordes of green turds, every time,
and consistently, you included. --- But, I still wait for ONE
single one of your imaginary Right-wingers to react as
angrily as you do, to your hilariously ineffective list that you
so laboriously have searched for, collected and prepared.
Your list looks like another one of your many green turds,
that you have spawned .....ahahahAHAHAHA....ahahaha.....
....ahahahahahaahahaha......Keep at it, Professor Halpern.
So far you have been a very, very bad teacher, but some
of your plagiarized notes are outright funny. Unfortunately
not showing the effect you have hoped for.....ahahahaha...

Soo........
.........ahahahahaha.......ahahahahaha......AHAHAHAHA.....
=== Is everybody having fun now in this exercise that was
=== designed to demonstrate how a Professor from a higher
=== learning institution does represent the green movement.

Enjoy!, for *THE GREEN IDIOT CAME BACK AGAIN* in form of

"Josh Halpern", the albern gerbil <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net>

who seems to have CO2 Measurement Problems

in his post in news:5exZc.1012$xr1.72@trnddc04... and in
his post in news:atvZc.1002$xr1.404@trnddc04... all reposts of
his news:AObZc.419$UR2.352@trnddc08... where "Albern" shows
that he is so FASCINATED BY ME....AHAHAHAHAHA...that he reposts


some fucking bible quotes and other inconsequential crock uttered by
the Right, which he, Josh, as an acknowledged & misanthropic green
turd so fears, but which seems to have made a mighty impression
onto his green mind ....ahahahahaha....ahahahahaha....AHAHAHAHA!
His MO is ripe with abject green turdism, a mental aberration that
afflicts the good professor ever since he, HALPERN BECAME a FOLLOWER
of the green bible, that all green idiots rely on, as it has indoctrinated
and instructed them and him to promulgate that....

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

.... and prior to the above posts, Professor Albern Halpern shows his

vile irrationality in/by his second misanthropic enviro attempt onto

Message has been deleted

hanson

unread,
Sep 2, 2004, 1:54:19 PM9/2/04
to
"Sir Cumference" <radi...@this.not> wrote in message
news:hvudnXGXXuK...@gbronline.com...

> Josh Halpern wrote:
> > No no precious, we keep ADDING to the list in your honor.
>
[Sir Cumference]
> <yada yada yada deleted>
> Sixteen hundred scientists say that global warming is a
> problem. Sound really bad dosen't it? That's what we all
> hear about, however seventeen thousand scientists say it isn't.
>
[hanson]
ahahahaha....Like I said, "Keep at it, Professor Halpern.
but, so far you have been a very, very bad teacher"......

SirCu, you are right, Josh just doesn't get it because his MO

is ripe with abject green turdism, a mental aberration that
afflicts the good professor ever since he, HALPERN BECAME a
FOLLOWER of the green bible, that all green idiots rely on, as
it has indoctrinated and instructed them and him to
promulgate that....
:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

ahahahaha......ahahahanson

Ian St. John

unread,
Sep 2, 2004, 1:54:00 PM9/2/04
to
Sir Loin wrote:

> Josh Halpern wrote:
>
>> No no precious, we keep ADDING to the list in your honor.
>
> <yada yada yada deleted>
>
> Sixteen hundred scientists say that global warming is a problem.

Well, you should note 'prominent climatology research' scientists. Not just
any yahoo. These are the people that DEFINE the science, but note that the
IPCC really drew on tens of thousands of individual papers. The role of the
scientist in the IPCC was to sort out, and summarise the science.
Essentially a superset of the 'peer review' process to arrive at the
fundamental facts so far determined by science.

> Sound really bad dosen't it?

No. It says that it is a problem. Nothing about it being 'really bad'. That
is a judgement call and subject to what you mean by 'bad' and what you value
most.

> That's what we all hear about,

The science is actually not really well publicised since there are so many
idiots publishing industry spin and distortions.

> however seventeen thousand scientists say it isn't.

no. Seventeen thousand dentists, lawyers, fictional characters, people with
some sort of university educations, etc signed a petition that was made up
to look like it had the NAS behind it. Most signed it out of conviction that
they were backing a politcal cause. Only a very small number ( under a
hundred) had any climatology credentials and only about two or three had
serious research backgrounds. None of them acutally looked at the science or
even a subset of peer reviewed publications. Most of those who actually had
some serious climatology or related credentials admitted that they were
signing out of temper at not qualifying for the IPCC. This political
exercise made no dent in the science, investigated no research, and had no
peer review. Some could not remember signing. Others claimed that they would
not sign today. Others were incensed that they were fooled by a fraud (the
implied NAS connection).

Note that no poll answers a question of science. The leading authorities in
the field in question define the current knowledge, not the yahoos. That
would be the IPCC, not the political lobbyists.

So much for Mr. Sir Cumcision.


hanson

unread,
Sep 2, 2004, 2:53:41 PM9/2/04
to
"Ian St. John", the astrologer <ist...@noemail.ca> is asstrolling in
his news:Y6JZc.23138$CG3.1...@news20.bellglobal.com...
because he, asstrolloIan has CO2 Measurement Problems.......

> Sir Loin wrote:
> > Josh Halpern wrote:
> >> No no precious, we keep ADDING to the list in your honor.
> > <yada yada yada deleted>

[Sir Cumference]


> > Sixteen hundred scientists say that global warming is a problem.

> > ....however seventeen thousand scientists say it isn't.

[asstrolloIan]


> Well, you should note 'prominent climatology research' scientists.
> Not just any yahoo. These are the people that DEFINE the science,
>

[hanson]
Well, you should note that 18.66632% of them are good people,
doing R&D, but the other 81.33368% got suckered in and infected
with green turditis and became followers of green Bible, that all

green idiots rely on, as it has indoctrinated and instructed them

to promulgate that....

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)
>

[asstrolloIan]


> Note that no poll answers a question of science. The leading
> authorities in the field in question define the current knowledge,
> not the yahoos. That would be the IPCC, not the political lobbyists.
> So much for Mr. Sir Cumcision.
>

[hanson]
Note that no enviro turd cares about that. Green shits use it to
enrich themselves by siponing and sponging off the public trough

being fully cognizant of the fact that....

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

So much for Mr. asstrolloIan, the astrologer
ahahahaha......ahahahahanson

Lloyd Parker

unread,
Sep 2, 2004, 10:50:02 AM9/2/04
to
In article <hvudnXGXXuK...@gbronline.com>,
Sir Cumference <radi...@this.not> wrote:

>Josh Halpern wrote:
>
>> No no precious, we keep ADDING to the list in your honor.
>
><yada yada yada deleted>
>
>Sixteen hundred scientists say that global warming is a problem. Sound
>really bad dosen't it? That's what we all hear about, however seventeen
>thousand scientists say it isn't.
>
Because they don't exist, fool. Have you ever looked at, say, a scientific
journal? Or read what a scientific agency says about it? No, of course
not.

Josh Halpern

unread,
Sep 2, 2004, 8:10:24 PM9/2/04
to

Sir Cumference wrote:

> Josh Halpern wrote:
>
>> No no precious, we keep ADDING to the list in your honor.
>
>

> <yada yada yada deleted>
>
> Sixteen hundred

climate

> scientists say that global warming is a problem. Sound really bad
> dosen't it?


> That's what we all hear about, however seventeen thousand scientists
> say it isn't.

Dentists and condensed matter guys. Come to think of it that's the same
thing.

Been there, checked that

Josh Halpern

unread,
Sep 2, 2004, 8:12:32 PM9/2/04
to

hanson wrote:

Oooo you mean them Bible quotes like

"..what I write: global warming is real, it is caused by people, and we

can't do much about it. What's so controversial about that?" – Patrick
Michaels

I am persuaded to think that any climate change is bad because of the

investments and adaptations that have been made by human beings and all
of the things that support human existence upon this globe. Even minor
fluctuations of climate could change the distribution of fish, ... upset
agriculture,...and inundate costal cities...... Such changes could occur
at a faster rate perhaps than human society can evolve. S. Fred Singer,
ed. 1975. The Changing Global Environment pp5. before he signed on with
the coal mine owners...

You worship in funny places.

josh halpern

http://www.geocities.com/thereaganyears/reaganquotes.htm

"should read what I write: global warming is real, it is caused by

hanson

unread,
Sep 3, 2004, 1:32:59 AM9/3/04
to
Prolog: Professor Josh Halpern writes quite albern: ...

> "Bible quotes like..."[from] "Patrick Michaels, Fred Singer"

....ahahahahaha.....Josh, you are making fun of and mocking
the bible beaters, a constituency the green turds have been
after and proselytizing for with a vengeance. By the comments
you have made you are now working against your own interests.
We know that you are not only an inept & bad teacher, but now
that you are also an abject and colossal failure as a politician......

....your splendid list that you so laboriously have searched for,
collected and prepared and you repeat posting is just not showing
the effect you have hoped for.....ahahahaha...ahahahaha......


I still wait for ONE single one of your imaginary Right-wingers to

react as STUPID and as angrily about your hilariously ineffective
list as you do about mine. Your list is just another one of your very
many green turds that you have spawned .....ahahahaHAHAHA....
....ahahahaHAHAHAhahaha......Keep at it, Professor Halpern...

Soo........[continuation with the main body and -issue].....

.........ahahahahaha.......ahahahahaha......AHAHAHAHA.....
=== Is everybody having fun now in this exercise that was
=== designed to demonstrate how a Professor from a higher
=== learning institution does represent the green movement.

Enjoy!, for *THE GREEN IDIOT CAME BACK AGAIN* in form of

"Josh Halpern", the albern gerbil <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net>
who seems to have CO2 Measurement Problems

in his post in news:QFOZc.1918$UR2.1094@trnddc08... and before
in his post in news:5exZc.1012$xr1.72@trnddc04... & before in his
post in news:atvZc.1002$xr1.404@trnddc04... ALL ~ REPOSTS of

Josh Halpern

unread,
Sep 3, 2004, 8:29:34 PM9/3/04
to
Hmm...in the stupid stakes we have entries (we have more, but these
spring to hand):

1. "We might even go so far as to recognize a homesteading right to

pollute or make noise in an area." - Gale Norton

2. Even if smog were a risk to human life, we must remember that life

in nature, without technology, is wholesale death. –Ayn Rand

3. It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the

impurities in our air and water that are doing it. – Dan Quayle

4. "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."...George
W. Bush

5. "We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at

hand" James Watt Secretary of the Interior


Place your votes folks, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5

josh halpern

http://www.geocities.com/thereaganyears/reaganquotes.htm

Gleick "should read what I write: global warming is real, it is caused

hanson

unread,
Sep 4, 2004, 2:11:30 AM9/4/04
to
Prolog: > "in the stupid stakes" ...... you have announced,
ahahaha......AHAHAHA...that you, yourself, Professor Halpern,
are the most stupid stake of them all, ......a misanthropic one
and a totally intolerant one at that by turning an environmental
issue (Daly) into a political and religious one, as you have shown,
in your own words, not only to be an inept and bad teacher,
but you are also an abject and colossal failure as a politician,
who has mocked the religious folk, you have wished Cadmium
poisoning on me, you have fantasized to see me in/as a dustheap
....all because I don't see the world with the same green tint as
you do. -- Prof Halpern you are an embarrassment for the
environmental community and for the Left,...just like VD Scotty...

....your splendid list that you repeat posting is just not showing

the effect you have hoped for.....ahahahaha...ahahahaha......
I still wait for ONE single one of your imaginary Right-wingers to

react as STUPID and as angrily as you do about your hilariously
ineffective list that you so laboriously have searched for, collected
and prepared. Your list is just another one of your very many
green turds that you have spawned .....ahahahahahaAHAHAHA....
....ahahahaha......Keep at it, Professor "stupid stakes" Halpern...

Soo........

.........ahahahahaha.......ahahahahaha......AHAHAHAHA.....
=== Is everybody having fun now in this exercise that was
=== designed to demonstrate how a Professor from a higher
=== learning institution does represent the green movement.

Enjoy!, for *THE GREEN IDIOT CAME BACK AGAIN* in form of

"Josh Halpern", the albern gerbil <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net>
who seems to have CO2 Measurement Problems

in his post in news:O%7_c.177$Q44.28@trnddc09... and before
in his post in news:QFOZc.1918$UR2.1094@trnddc08... and b4
in his post in news:5exZc.1012$xr1.72@trnddc04... and b4 in
his post in news:atvZc.1002$xr1.404@trnddc04... ALL REPOSTS of

> threats against me...they are all on terrorist watchlists, you know!
> ahahahaha......ahahahahanson
>

Message has been deleted

hanson

unread,
Sep 4, 2004, 9:14:28 AM9/4/04
to
.........ahahahahaha.......HAHAHAHAHA.........ahahahaha...... ..
Professor Josh Halpern, always albern, and now dressed as
Johnny Bravo went into his enviro desperation mode & laid this
green turd to validate & celebrate his own "stupid stake" list......

"Johnny Bravo" <tul...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
news:Frg_c.16474$uN5....@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> I'll bet that Teresa Heinz Kerry's puddy hair sticks out
> the sides of her underwear!! Nasty, dirty whore!!
>
HAHAHAHAHA.....ahahahahaha.........AHAHAHAHA..... funny, but
can't you, Josh Halpern, as a professor, do any better than that?
Josh, you are an embarrassment for the environmental community.

Can't you, Josh Halpern, as a professor, see that even when
pretending to be a Right-winger, your habits from your green bible
still show through?.... exactly per green script that:

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

Can you see what you, the environmalists, have spawned here?
Can you see that the Right wingers MO happens to be nothing but
an exact mirror image of your own green shit?...
Or are you too stupid to see that?

There is a difference in one respect. You and the rest of the green
turds won't accept it, but all Right-wingers and the general public
does known that

= The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
= & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
= feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
= regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
= $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
= to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
= which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

Professor Halpern,
You are an embarrassment to the environmental community!

ahahahaha........ahahanson

Josh Halpern

unread,
Sep 4, 2004, 5:47:06 PM9/4/04
to

Well, I'm going out tonight, so I though it best to leave a reading
assignment for our friend:

http://www.geocities.com/thereaganyears/reaganquotes.htm


hanson wrote:

hanson

unread,
Sep 4, 2004, 8:15:30 PM9/4/04
to
"Josh Halpern" <j.ha...@incoming.verizon.net> wrote in message
news:uJq_c.1010$x12.389@trnddc05...

> Well, I'm going out tonight, so I though it best to leave
> a reading assignment for our friend:

> = The green movement was always & only a sick machination=
> = & a cover to get $$$ grants, permit charges & user fees to =
> = feed green shits, be they politicians, consultants, activists or=
> = regulators. Environmentalism is just a despicable evil green=
> = $$$$$$ game without any redeeming value, nor any intent =
> = to save anything. This 40 year old scam is now threatened =
> = which is why all those leeching green turds are whining =

> .... because environmentalists cling to their green bible that has
> indoctrinated and instructed them to believe and to promulgate
> that:

> := "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
> := believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
> := "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
> := accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
> := "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
> := mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
> := -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
> := a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

......AHAHAHAHA...ahahahahaha... now you are cooking, Josh!
Congratulations! You should go out more often and share the
profound truth and wisdom in the above 2 paragraphs with your
other green turds on your furloughs.

Sadly, your own glorious previous list has only attracted one single
respondent, a Mr. Johnny Bravo, who told you in no uncertain
terms that he prefers see Teresa Heinz Kerry's cunt hair over
your trite commonly know mishmash on your previous list, by far.

You should cater to him, and not refer to Mr. Bravo as "our" friend,
and you should tell the truth that he is YOUR friend, as he has
responded to you and not me, or do you practice your deviant
green ways on all levels of conduct and in all walks of life?.... by
you exercising the edicts of that green bible that you so adore
and tells you that...

:= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people
:= believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ......
:= "A lot of environmental [political] messages are simply not
:= accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and...
:= "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little
:= mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest."
:= -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as
:= a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

Still I see, you move in august company, Professor. So, learn something
from your respondent and friend, that brilliant Mr. Bravo. Consider, Josh,
Johnny Bravo, a dude who has such pubic, well public & hairy interests
on his mind can't be all bad. He towers over you & any other green
turd with his intellect, anytime and anywhere.
ahahahaha......ahahahahanson

Josh Halpern

unread,
Sep 5, 2004, 7:02:17 PM9/5/04
to
Ah yes, Aku, we shall defeet you.....

Jack

"And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of
the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the
earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they
delivered." (Genesis 9:2)

"We might even go so far as to recognize a homesteading right to pollute
or make noise in an area." - Gale Norton

Even if smog were a risk to human life, we must remember that life in
nature, without technology, is wholesale death. –Ayn Rand

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it. – Dan Quayle

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."...George W. Bush

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." Ronald Reagan

"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public
mind." — General William Westmoreland United States Army

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at
hand" James Watt Secretary of the Interior

It is precisely those things which belong to "the people" which have
historically been despoiled- wild creatures, the air, and waterways
being notable examples. This goes to the heart of why property rights
are socially important in the first place. Property rights mean
self-interested monitors. No owned creatures are in danger of
extinction. No owned forests are in danger of being leveled. No one
kills the goose that lays the golden egg when it is his goose. - Thomas

Sowell <http://www.freedomsnest.com/fn/sowtho.html>

Michael Tobis

unread,
Sep 5, 2004, 7:14:36 PM9/5/04