And The Lies Just Keep Onnnn Coming - "First Ever" Tropical Storm Watch For Southern California!!??

AlleyCat

Aug 19, 2023, 12:36:24 AM8/19/23

And The Lies Just Keep Onnnn Coming - "First Ever" Tropical Storm Watch For
Southern California!!

Tropical Storm Watch for Southern California!!

Sounds really scary until you realize that the NWS started issuing these
warnings in 1987. Hence, the remnants from, say, Hurricane Heather in 1977
would qualify for TS watches / warnings if it occurred today.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F33V24oa4AEMLbF?format=jpg&name=large

=====

August... So Hot!

Record Cold Denver

Historic Snow pack Leads To Full Utah Reservoirs

B.C. Glaciers 28-49% Thicker Than Models Estimated

Record Cold Myanmar

Pakistan's Frigid 2023

Australia's Snow Warnings

U.S. Burn Acreage Fourth-Lowest on Record (Since 1926)

UT And CO Still Have Snow

Barrier Reef Holding On To Record Coral Gains

German Mountains See 4-Inches of Summer Snow

Cold Julys From Fiji To The UK

Historically Cold Italy

U.S. Ski Industry Reports Record-Breaking 65.4 Million Skier Visits Last Season

Cold Ireland

Cool U.S.

"Unusual" Temperature Drop Recorded Across Pacific Islands

Record-Cold Sweeps Europe As "Intense Snow" Continues To Pound Italy And Spain

Almanac Predicts Cold, Snowy Winter For U.S.

New August Low For Rapa Island

Europe's Colder-Than-Average (And Snowy) July

UK's Historically Cold Summer Drags On

Greenland Ice Sheet Uptick

Sierra Snow pack 1000% of Normal

Svalbard Polar Bears Enjoy Above Average Ice

Kym Horsell

Aug 19, 2023, 1:49:21 AM8/19/23
On Saturday, August 19, 2023 at 2:36:24 PM UTC+10, AlleyCat wrote:
> And The Lies Just Keep Onnnn Coming - "First Ever" Tropical Storm Watch For

"Lies" is code for Hillbilly Alleycat din unnerstand sommin he read or forgot
to multiply by 10 or read about isotopes sometime.

--
On 3/6/2016 5:24 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 15:55:21 -0600, Unum says...
>>> Hmmm... why is the ONLY site saying that we're putting 40gts, (39.8gt,
>>> actually), a GOVERNMENT run site?
>>> NO ONE else is saying it's that high... NO ONE. So, again, you are lying,
>>> because THEY are lying.
>> ratboy snipped this one too, which agrees;
>> http://www.nature.com/ngeo/journal/v7/n10/full/ngeo2248.html
>> See chart A on figure 1.
> You mean THIS one: http://i.imgur.com/HafRCKf.jpg
> The one that has data up to 2013 ONLY, and is ESTIMATING we'll BE at 38gts
> in 2015? LOL Again... THEY'RE ESTIMATES, and WRONG.
> STILL ain't at 40gts. 2016 is FAR from over, and that is a computer model
> of what it MIGHT be, not is.
> BTW... could they have made that graph ANY smaller? LOL
> Why isn't anyone ELSE using the "Global Carbon Project international
> team", to cite the output?... NO ONE.
> Of COURSE they're going to lie... THAT'S THEIR JOB, you fucking moron.
> LOL... eUnuch Unum is using an entity that's PAID (by WHOM, we do not
> know) to monitor carbon output over other entities that DON'T come up with
> 40 gigatonnes.
> 2012 9.575GtC
> 2011 9.449GtC
> 2010 9.995Gtc 9.140GtC 0.855 GtC
> 2009 9.567 Gtc 8.700 GtC 0.867 GtC
> 2008 9.666 Gtc 8.740 GtC 0.926 GtC
> 2007 9.472 Gtc 8.532 GtC 0.940 GtC
> 2006 9.355 Gtc 8.363 GtC 0.992 GtC

You didn't see the footnote, dumbass?
*Convert carbon to carbon dioxide (CO2) by multiplying the numbers
above by 3.67.
-- Unum, 09 Mar 2016

["Alleycat" then tries to cover up his confusion of C with CO2 by first claiming that the diff between 38 gt and 40 gt ("39.8gt actually") is huge and therefore indicates "a lie".

When that falls flat his next excuse is that people that don't carefully say
whether they're talking on short tons or long tons are trying to confuse
everyone.

Of course he never heard of gigatonnes because -- you know --
he's a nitwit].

Siri Cruise

Aug 19, 2023, 11:32:00 PM8/19/23
AlleyCat wrote:
> And The Lies Just Keep Onnnn Coming - "First Ever" Tropical Storm Watch For
> Southern California!!
>
> Tropical Storm Watch for Southern California!!

Hurricanes come ashore in the middle of Mexico's Pacific coast.
But depending on the storm size, the northern edge can sweep over
Los Angeles. This apparently is news to you, but it's been
happenning for, like, ever.

They can bring showers even as far north as San Francisco.

This a different storm pattern than bring the smell of onions from
Hollister.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Dhu on Gate

Aug 20, 2023, 1:20:17 AM8/20/23
On Sat, 19 Aug 2023 20:31:56 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:

> AlleyCat wrote:
>> And The Lies Just Keep Onnnn Coming - "First Ever" Tropical Storm Watch For
>> Southern California!!
>>
>> Tropical Storm Watch for Southern California!!
>
> Hurricanes come ashore in the middle of Mexico's Pacific coast.
> But depending on the storm size, the northern edge can sweep over
> Los Angeles. This apparently is news to you, but it's been
> happenning for, like, ever.
>

> They can bring showers even as far north as San Francisco.
>
> This a different storm pattern than bring the smell of onions from
> Hollister.

Seems that everything is drifting north on the left coast, there.

I think that the term anthropogenic in climate change is an unfortunate
anthropomorphism. Humans are a species of animal native to this planet,
and, like pigs and angiosperms, are extremely invasive ;-)

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell