Canada to host international climate change meeting in Montréal

gordo

Apr 2, 2017, 1:21:26 PM4/2/17
_"Scientists from 195 countries to discuss next climate change
assessment report

GATINEAU, QC, March 31, 2017 /CNW/ - Canada is proud to host the 46th
session of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) in
Montréal, from September 3 to 9, 2017.

Hundreds of scientists and representatives from 195 countries will
gather to advance the science of climate change and to decide the
scope of the sixth IPCC assessment report. This report will provide
the most up-to-date international scientific knowledge on climate
change, and it will play an important part in supporting the
implementation of the Paris Agreement and the Pan-Canadian Framework
on Clean Growth and Climate Change." more
http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/canada-to-host-international-climate-change-meeting-in-montreal-617813623.html

---
http://www.avg.com

Wally W.

Apr 2, 2017, 1:44:05 PM4/2/17
On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 11:21:20 -0600, gordo wrote:

>Hundreds of scientists and representatives from 195 countries will
>****gather**** to advance the science of climate change and to decide the
>scope of the sixth IPCC assessment report.

Gathering means traveling to a common location.

They aren't teleconferencing ... because ...?

Or are they taking sailing ships to Montréal to avoid a carbon
footprint due to travel on CO2-spewing jets powered by fossil fuels?

gordo

Apr 2, 2017, 3:47:42 PM4/2/17
The bot responded. Why is that Wallybot?

Wally W.

Apr 2, 2017, 4:42:55 PM4/2/17
On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 13:47:40 -0600, gordo wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 13:44:13 -0400, Wally W. <ww8...@aim.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 11:21:20 -0600, gordo wrote:
>>
>>>Hundreds of scientists and representatives from 195 countries will
>>>****gather**** to advance the science of climate change and to decide the
>>>scope of the sixth IPCC assessment report.
>>
>>Gathering means traveling to a common location.
>>
>>They aren't teleconferencing ... because ...?
>>
>>Or are they taking sailing ships to Montréal to avoid a carbon
>>footprint due to travel on CO2-spewing jets powered by fossil fuels?
>
>The bot responded. Why is that Wallybot?

Can you explain why those who are oh-so-concerned about CO2 emissions
are flying to Montréal instead of teleconferencing?

Wally W.

Apr 2, 2017, 4:46:14 PM4/2/17
On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 11:21:20 -0600, gordo wrote:

>decide the scope of the sixth IPCC assessment report.

Here's a scope that will fit on one page:

Oops, we were wrong.

R Kym Horsell

Apr 2, 2017, 6:00:40 PM4/2/17
gordo <grme...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 13:44:13 -0400, Wally W. <ww8...@aim.com> wrote:
>>On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 11:21:20 -0600, gordo wrote:
>>>Hundreds of scientists and representatives from 195 countries will
>>>****gather**** to advance the science of climate change and to decide the
>>>scope of the sixth IPCC assessment report.
>>Gathering means traveling to a common location.
>>They aren't teleconferencing ... because ...?
>>Or are they taking sailing ships to Montr'eal to avoid a carbon
>>footprint due to travel on CO2-spewing jets powered by fossil fuels?
> The bot responded. Why is that Wallybot?

Working for the mighty kopeck!

--
Tornado Watch, Rare 'High Risk' Issued as Outbreak of Severe Thunderstorms,
Including Tornadoes, Sweeps Across ...

Floodwaters sweep away house minutes after family rescued from roof
<http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/8409238-4x3-940x705.png>
ABC News, 02 Apr 2017 12:10Z
A family has been saved from the roof of their home on the northern Gold
Coast minutes before it was swept away in floodwaters.

Government committed to stalled welfare savings, tax cuts for big business
[Don't be insulted, Qld, for a flood handout of $500. The rest of your money
is going to help struggling multinational miners and the big banks].
ABC News, 02 Apr 2017 13:11Z
The Federal Government re-commits to tax cuts for Australia's biggest
businesses and a range of stalled welfare savings, as it finalises this year's
federal budget.

Weather Eye: Cities report wettest March on record; warmer this week
The Columbian, 02 Apr 2017 13:47Z
In a report from the WSU Long Beach weather station, Kim Patten reported
17.77 inches in March, breaking the old record of 16.16 in 1975. Those
records go back 149 years! No wonder there are so many cranberry bogs on the
Olympic Peninsula. Hoquiam ...

Mike Hudema# @MikeHudema 02 Apr 2017 14:15Z
Over 8,000 spills across the United States. Enough is Enough:
<http://buff.ly/2ovL7qC> #Climate #cdnpoli #NoKXL #DumpKM #WaterIsLife
[Oil pipeline incidents 1986-2016:]
<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8adgmxXoAAP5uY.jpg>

Trump coal order won't prompt restart of Indiana power plant
Indianapolis Business Journal, 02 Apr 2017 17:33Z
An Indiana coal-fired power plant that was shut down by President Barack
Obama's emissions restrictions won't start up again under President Donald
Trump's unwinding of environmental rules.
Highly Cited:Presidential Executive Order on Promoting Energy Independence
and Economic Growth -- The White House
Trending:The entire coal industry employs fewer people than Arby's
-- Washington Post
In Depth:Trump Critics on Climate Policy Hope Executives Can Sway Him
-- New York Times

Trump Can't Claim Free Speech Defense in Protesters' Lawsuit
Newsweek, 02 Apr 2017 17:44Z
A lawsuit contending Donald Trump incited violence against campaign rally
protesters cannot be dismissed based on a First Amendment claim, a federal
judge writes.
Highly Cited:A judge rules Trump may have incited violence ... and Trump again
has his own mouth to blame -- Washington Post
Most Referenced:Matthew Heimbach -- Southern Poverty Law Center
Trending:Judge: Trump Incited Violence Against Protesters -- TPM

Ed Vallee @EdValleeWx 02 Apr 2017 18:19Z
Final March temperature analysis shows impact of high latitude blocking in
New England, while the central US was well above normal. #climate
[US avg anom 2.55F rel 1985-2014].
<https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8bVqqiUIAAQ7g3.jpg>

7

Apr 2, 2017, 6:32:48 PM4/2/17
gordo wrote:

> _"Scientists from 195 countries to discuss next climate change
> assessment report
>
> GATINEAU, QC, March 31, 2017 /CNW/ - Canada is proud to host the 46th
> session of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) in
> Montréal, from September 3 to 9, 2017.
>
> Hundreds of scientists and representatives from 195 countries will
> gather

I am assuming Trump will ban anyone from USA from attending.

Also assuming UK will ban them on cost grounds as the UK
has Brexshitted now and no longer part of Eurup.

7

Apr 2, 2017, 6:34:17 PM4/2/17
You can't fornicate over an internet link.

7

Apr 2, 2017, 6:37:07 PM4/2/17
Wally W. wrote:

> On Sun, 02 Apr 2017 11:21:20 -0600, gordo wrote:
>
>>Hundreds of scientists and representatives from 195 countries will
>>****gather**** to advance the science of climate change and to decide the
>>scope of the sixth IPCC assessment report.
>
> Gathering means traveling to a common location.

For a common purpose which is to fornicate.

Need to know how many condoms got used at this conference
and the carbon condom finger print that has caused.

Then you can recommend the following:

$27 TRILLION to PAY for KYOTO

Apr 2, 2017, 8:53:53 PM4/2/17
Where is ISIS when they could be of real use?

Catoni

Apr 2, 2017, 10:37:56 PM4/2/17
With asshole, weed smoking, part time high school drama teacher, never had a real job Jihadi Justin Trudeau in power running the county like a private fiefdom..... it's no surprise...

Chom Noamsky

Apr 3, 2017, 11:02:44 AM4/3/17
On 4/2/2017 10:21 AM, gordo wrote:

> Hundreds of scientists and representatives from 195 countries will
> gather

How novel, somebody should have thought of action like this 30 years ago!

gordo

Apr 3, 2017, 1:35:44 PM4/3/17
Can you explain why one should respond to a mindless bot program?

george152

Apr 3, 2017, 4:29:53 PM4/3/17
Okay I give up.

Why should any-one respond to you?
And answer the post. It's a reasonable question

Wally W.

Apr 4, 2017, 1:55:05 AM4/4/17
If they had, just imagine how many practical solutions (other than
genocide) there would be by now.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Apr 12, 2017, 5:54:20 PM4/12/17
Thats what your parents said about birth control on your 30th birthday

Chom Noamsky

Apr 15, 2017, 4:55:18 PM4/15/17
You were aborted but the afterbirth lived.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Apr 19, 2017, 12:32:06 PM4/19/17
nobody and nothing can beat me, all the while idiots like you freak out because a climate change conference is going to take place. Oh my....

Chom Noamsky

Apr 20, 2017, 2:30:01 AM4/20/17
On 4/19/2017 9:32 AM, columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 1:55:18 PM UTC-7, Chom Noamsky wrote:

>>> Thats what your parents said about birth control on your 30th birthday
>>
>> You were aborted but the afterbirth lived.
>
> nobody and nothing can beat me

That's pretty big talk for afterbirth.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Apr 20, 2017, 8:28:37 AM4/20/17
being that you never won, it shouldnt matter to a pathetic loser like you

Chom Noamsky

Apr 20, 2017, 11:49:03 PM4/20/17
It didn't realize you thought were competing in imaginary contests... LOL!!!

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Apr 21, 2017, 1:17:17 AM4/21/17
My individual refutation of your postings goes much further than you realize, once they have been refuted you often try to marginalize yourself from the idiotic content.

Chom Noamsky

Apr 23, 2017, 11:24:20 AM4/23/17
You receiving an award for all your imaginary triumphs.

http://images.morris.com/images/athens/mdControlled/cms/2011/04/19/817382091.jpg

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Apr 24, 2017, 1:57:47 AM4/24/17
Im just simply putting a troll like you in your place, one must ask why are you so quick to denigrate your hard work trolling here in this group?