CANCELLED! After three California venues refused to host Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene's 'America First Nazi Rally' event, the duo held a LAME 'protest' instead

Radical Rightist Trump Luver

Jul 18, 2021, 6:25:53 AM7/18/21
CANCELLED! Nobody wants Trumpling Nazi Rally, So They Hold A Whinefest
Instead.

After three California venues refused to host Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor
Greene's 'America First' event, the duo held a 'protest' instead

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz held a "Freedom of Speech
Peaceful Protest" in Riverside, California on Saturday evening after three
event venues refused to host them.

The Republican lawmakers were in Southern California for their "America
First" tour stop. The Pacific Hills Banquet & Event Center, a hotel in Laguna
Hills, California, was initially slated to host the event, but canceled a
week before when they realized who the speakers were, saying they "just want
to stay clear of that."

The Riverside Convention Center was then tapped to host but canceled 24 hours
before the event after receiving backlash from the community.

Finally, the Anaheim Event Center in Orange County canceled its last-minute
plan to host the tour stop over general security concerns, city spokesperson
Mike Lyster told Insider on Saturday.

Read more: A key fundraising group for Republican women is shunning Reps.
Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert, calling them 'carnival barkers'

Lyster said the city had several other events already going on. "Those
require public safety attention and resources," he said. "This event layered
on top of that would have strained resources."

In a statement provided to Insider, Greene's office said Greene and Gaetz
would be hosting a protest at the Riverside City Hall at 5 p.m. instead of
the planned event at a venue.

"Over the past week, I've seen the Communist left in California use threats
of violence, intimidation, and harassment to bully business owners into
submission, forcing them to cancel peaceful gatherings of Americans," Greene
said.

She then blasted cancel culture, saying that she has experienced it firsthand
in Congress and in California, "where the left uses tactics similar to those
employed by tyrannical governments throughout history who want to totally
silence their political opponents."

Greene has been a controversial figure since joining Congress in January. She
was stripped of her House committee assignments in February over posts she
made online promoting conspiracy theories and endorsing political violence.

Gaetz also spoke out against the events being canceled, tweeting, "The
Woketopians are this scared of a dose of #AmericaFirst in California."

A spokesperson for Gaetz did not immediately respond to Insider's request for
comment.

Radical Rightist Trump Luver

Jul 18, 2021, 10:06:06 AM7/18/21

Tritek

Jul 25, 2021, 7:13:40 PM7/25/21
Radical Rightist Trump Luver wrote

Tritek

Jul 27, 2021, 7:21:59 PM7/27/21
Radical Rightist Trump Luver wrote

Radical Rightist Trump Luver

Aug 3, 2021, 9:48:29 PM8/3/21

Tritek

Aug 5, 2021, 10:30:12 AM8/5/21
Radical Rightist Trump Luver wrote

Tritek

Aug 10, 2021, 3:47:38 PM8/10/21
Radical Rightist Trump Luver wrote

Tritek

Aug 11, 2021, 12:32:15 PM8/11/21
Radical Rightist Trump Luver wrote

Tritek

Aug 31, 2021, 4:40:38 PM8/31/21
Radical Rightist Trump Luver wrote

Tritek

Sep 18, 2021, 4:38:29 PM9/18/21
Radical Rightist Trump Luver wrote

Tritek

Oct 10, 2021, 5:30:05 PM10/10/21
Radical Rightist Trump Luver wrote

Yamn Remailer

Oct 10, 2021, 10:30:05 PM10/10/21
On 10 Oct 2021, Tritek <tri...@gmail.com> posted some news:sjvm0s
$u7b$1...@news.dns-netz.com:

> Radical

I couldn't help myself I'm such a fag.

Jim McCron now spamming at bgeserver.de

Oct 11, 2021, 3:15:02 AM10/11/21

Kurt Nicklas

Oct 12, 2021, 1:00:49 PM10/12/21
shooting rightist politicians and media talking heads should not be against
the law.

Kurt Nicklas

Oct 12, 2021, 1:07:02 PM10/12/21
Yamn Remailer wrote

> I couldn't help myself I'm such a fag.

Trump will kiss your dick for $5 to raise money.

dns-netz forger

Oct 12, 2021, 8:25:02 PM10/12/21
On 12 Oct 2021, Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> shooting rightist politicians and media talking heads should not
be
> against the law.

leftists have no balls and wear dresses.

dns-netz forgery

Oct 20, 2021, 8:10:02 PM10/20/21
On 12 Oct 2021, Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> shooting rightist politicians and media talking heads should not
be
> against the law.

Sending a leftist home to Mexico with a Biden illegal alien should
be a Christmas bonus.

Tritek

Nov 4, 2021, 4:28:03 PM11/4/21
Radical Rightist Trump Luver wrote