On August 24, 1936 It Was 114F At Minden, Nebraska - Which Was 30 Degrees Warmer Than Today's Forecast...

AlleyCat

Aug 24, 2023, 11:52:41 PM8/24/23

This year's heat isn't remotely close to the heat of the 1930s. #ClimateScam

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4RgZrRaIAAdFgG?format=jpg&name=large

People always act like record highs have never happened before. Weather is
cyclical & it's most readily tied to solar cycles rather than CO2 & human
activity!

Exactly. @WeatherProf is being overly dramatic for a reason. He's married to
"the 5.5% of annual CO2 emissions which comes from fossil fuel usage is more
powerful than the sun upon Earth's climate" ......which is complete garbage. We
are in a warming trend due to sun's cycles.

(I caught this as soon as I saw WeatherProf's bullshit graph, and with the
"BOILING of our oceans" ;-) and the eruption of Hunga Tonga, SHOULDN'T there be
more moisture in the air?)

Tony, @weatherprof makes a big thing of the scary figures in his "HEAT dome",
but look at the wording, and it says "HEAT INDEX", which is a heat/humidity
index. So how does he reach those terrifying figures. Perhaps he would do the
math for us using the chart I provide.

=====

August... So Hot!

"Polar Blast" Hits Australia

Antarctica Breaks *Multiple* All-Time Low Temperature Records

Record Cold Denver

Historic Snow pack Leads To Full Utah Reservoirs

B.C. Glaciers 28-49% Thicker Than Models Estimated

Record Cold Myanmar

Pakistan's Frigid 2023

Australia's Snow Warnings

U.S. Burn Acreage Fourth-Lowest on Record (Since 1926)

UT And CO Still Have Snow

Barrier Reef Holding On To Record Coral Gains

German Mountains See 4-Inches of Summer Snow

Cold Julys From Fiji To The UK

Historically Cold Italy

U.S. Ski Industry Reports Record-Breaking 65.4 Million Skier Visits Last Season

Cold Ireland

Cool U.S.

"Unusual" Temperature Drop Recorded Across Pacific Islands

Record-Cold Sweeps Europe As "Intense Snow" Continues To Pound Italy And Spain

Almanac Predicts Cold, Snowy Winter For U.S.

New August Low For Rapa Island

Europe's Colder-Than-Average (And Snowy) July

UK's Historically Cold Summer Drags On

Greenland Ice Sheet Uptick

Sierra Snow pack 1000% of Normal

Svalbard Polar Bears Enjoy Above Average Ice