Stagger the Props

Bret

Feb 17, 2024, 2:42:20 PMFeb 17

R Kym Horsell

Feb 17, 2024, 9:24:56 PMFeb 17
Bret <thebre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Who said all the props had to be in one plane?
>
> https://www.flyingmag.com/ntsb-cites-blade-separation-in-electric-aircraft-accident/

I think they said the problem was more related to the wing tilting
mechanics of this type of drone. Why evvyone has to copy a system
that has killed 60 Marines in the past 20y is beyond me.

--
[From the Project Much files:]

Australia again: $14,000 per megawatt-hour
-- Chom Noamsky, 12 Feb 2017 10:39 AM
[Repeated 20-30 times in following weeks]

[P]lant chooses shutdowns over high spot power prices
ABC News, 12 Feb 2017 04:23Z
This weekend when Mr Michell checked the price, he found electricity
available for $10 per MW hour, but in last week's heatwave
conditions he said it had hit $13,000 per MW hour.

Truth doesn't matter to people like you. If something doesn't agree with your
nuttyology, you just lie about it anyways.
-- Chom Noamsky, 20 Feb 2017