Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Hot Games Auction

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Arthur

no leída,
13 oct 2005, 22:29:3213/10/05

Just when you thought it was safe to pick up a joystick, something unbelievable happens.

THE BIGGEST VIDEO GAME AUCTION OF ALL TIME

You'll find literally, hundreds of titles available.

I'm not talking about games that just came out last week, I'm talking about classics that diehard game fans having been trying to get their hands on for years.

NES

Super Nintendo

Genesis

Gameboy

Be the envy of all your friends and get your hands on what no one else will have and be a part of Video Game History NOW!

The online auction will be held within the next couple of months.

Come see what all the fuss is about!

To be notified of this Spectacular Event and receive a complete list of games when available, send your request to:

HotGame...@yahoo.com

Arthur The Game Master

0 mensajes nuevos