Ahmed Copal should break her for example the technique

Inspector Austin T. Mackle-Villagrana

Nov 8, 2007, 2:56:43 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
heavy traffic. My eyes wandered from
group to group until I was attracted to five Russian soldiers,
heavily armed and with three huge mastiffs. For some
reason, at the same time, one of the soldiers chanced to
look at me. With a word to his companions he unleashed
the three dogs which came towards me in a blue of speed,
their snarling fangs slavering with fierce excitement. The
soldiers started towards me, fingering their sub-machine-
guns. As the dogs came, I sent friendly thoughts to them,
animals had no fear or dislike of me. Suddenly they were
upon me, tails wagging, licking and slobbering over me and
nearly killing me with friendship, for I was very weak. A
sharp command, and the dogs cowered at the feet of the
soldiers, now standing over me. "Ah!" said the corporal in
charge, "You must be a good Russian and a native here,
otherwise the dogs would have torn you to pieces. They
are trained for just that. Watch awhile and you will
see."
They walked away, dragging the reluctant dogs, who
wanted to stay with me. A few minutes later the dogs
leaped urgently to their feet and dashed off to the under-
growth at the side of the road. There were horrible screams
suddenly choked off by frothy bubbling. A rustling behind
me, and as I turned, a bloody hand, bitten off at the wrist,
was dropped at my feet while the dog stood there wagging
his tail!
"Comrade," said the corporal, strolling over, "you must
be loyal indeed for Serge to do that. We are going to our
base at Kraskino. You are on the move, do you want a ride
that far with five dead bodies?"
"Yes, Comrade corporal, I should be much obliged," I
replied.
Leading the way, with the dogs walking beside me wag-
ging their tails, he took me to a half track vehicle with a
tra