Rodrick and Mathieson

Ian Thomas

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
I'm looking for the coats of arms for both these surnames. Mathieson is Scottish, but I've yet to see a coat of arms, while I have no idea whatsoever about Rodrick. Could anyone out there help me with the origin of the surname, or a place to look for its coat of arms?

Robert Maxwell

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
Ian
You might try http://www.tartans.com/clans/Matheson/matheson.html you will
find the surname Mathieson there, the clans pages are a interesting place
to look around. Good luck

Robert Maxwell, Tacoma, WA.

Ian Thomas <ith...@zip.com.au> wrote in message

ame...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2020, 8:22:05 PM2/17/20
On Tuesday, July 20, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Ian Thomas wrote:
> I'm looking for the coats of arms for both these surnames. Mathieson is Scottish, but I've yet to see a coat of arms, while I have no idea whatsoever about Rodrick. Could anyone out there help me with the origin of the surname, or a place to look for its coat of arms?

Are you researching a Roderick Matheson? Ross & Cromarty area Scotland. I believe he married a Margaret McKenzie.