Chatham County Farm Convict Camp # 1 Georgia 1900

Blacksheep Ancestors

Mar 2, 2005, 8:06:07 PM3/2/05
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let people know that I have a database online for the
Chatham County Farm Convict Camp in Georgia. It contains a listing
of prisoners there for the year 1900. You can view it by
clicking on the following link and scrolling down to the bottom of the
section labeled "Georgia Prisons and Convicts."

http://www.blacksheepancestors.com/usa/georgia_chatham.shtml

Hopefully this will help somebody in the search for their blacksheep ancestor!

Cheers.

--
Tyler S.
BlackSheep Ancestors

joeywa...@aol.com

Apr 30, 2020, 10:54:08 AM4/30/20
I would love to see a map of the old Browns Farm in Chatham County if you have one