Sailings on Susan and Ellen in the 1630's captained (Master) by Edward Payne

Gary Payne

Feb 2, 2023, 3:39:57 PM2/2/23
My name being Gary Charles Payne and being it generally known that my family arrived in Massachusetts via ship from England I'm interested to know of any PAYNE family, including family of Master Edward Payne (The ship's captain) that came over via the Susan and Ellen; Secondly: any family of the name BARNUM; Third: Any records or references to CARGO other than passengers? Or comments as to the common CARGO of the time?
Gary Charles Payne Email: pt...@aol.com Or: Facebook