Ship "John Renwick" Passenger List. to Australia 1837

Gwen Connolly

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
the ship John Renwick, arrive in South Australia on 7/2/1837. I am
wondering if anyone has a copy of the passenger list.
I believe that one of the passengers was a JOHN RENDALL. I am wondering if
any one can tell me if this is correct and also if there were any other
Rendall's on the ship. eg wife Mary Ann.

Generally, what details are displayed on a ship's passenger list.

I am new to doing this type of research and would appreciate any type of
help
Thanking you
Gwen Connolly
Brisbane Australia
gc...@powerup.com.au
ICQ 15089714

dlpea...@gmail.com

May 21, 2015, 11:44:40 AM5/21/15

maldait...@gmail.com

May 26, 2019, 5:45:29 AM5/26/19
Hi, have just read your request. I have a copy of the passenger list in front of me and John and Mary, nee Gunther, were on the ship. You posted this so long ago and I do not think you will get this but we got the list from state records of South australi a few years ago, Best wishes, Marilyn Thomas

Gwen Connolly

Dec 9, 2023, 11:41:15 PM12/9/23
Thank you to all who answered