Re: geeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk

Message has been deleted

Kevin Williams

Dec 9, 2013, 12:10:22 PM12/9/13
The Underpants Gnomes tell me that
RedBlade7 <pena...@yomomma.hot> wrote:
> i remember years ago this group had tons of people in it
>
> now, one post every 6 months

Less than that if you don't count the spammers. We seem to have moved
onto social media - there's an inactive Facebook group[1] and some of us
have connected on G+ as well.

[1] alt.geek Refugees. Mostly dead but it's a good place to find old ag
posters.
--
Kevin

vask1lux

Apr 26, 2016, 5:25:33 PM4/26/16
On Fri, 6 Dec 2013 01:41:18 +0000 (UTC), RedBlade7
<pena...@yomomma.hot> wrote:

>i remember years ago this group had tons of people in it
>
>now, one post every 6 months
Late reply but,
I am so sad that usenet is offline forever :(

Avon

May 4, 2016, 8:44:13 PM5/4/16
On 04/27/16, vask1lux pondered and said...

va> I am so sad that usenet is offline forever :(

Nope still running :)