Anyone here?

Daniel Jones

Aug 9, 2020, 10:13:23 PM8/9/20
Hello

I haven't been here in years. I wonder whether everyone has left?

Probably. Ah well.

--
Dan

Kevin Williams

Aug 11, 2020, 8:07:27 PM8/11/20
The Underpants Gnomes tell me that
Fancy meeting you here.
--
Kevin; still checks Usenet every couple weeks
"The voices told me to [THIS SIG CENSORED BY GCHQ FOR REASONS OF

kenz...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2020, 5:53:40 PM8/12/20
I’m certainly not here. Dunno about anyone else.

Gene Sullivan

Oct 27, 2022, 8:42:26 PM10/27/22
I wasn't at the time, but now I am.

I used to be so good a using tin, and now I've apparently recycled all those
brain cells.

--
curio...@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - https://sdf.org

Kevin Williams

Nov 4, 2022, 8:37:46 PM11/4/22
Gene Sullivan <curio...@rie.sdf.org> wrote:
> Daniel Jones <djone...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> I haven't been here in years. I wonder whether everyone has left?
>>
>> Probably. Ah well.
>>

> I wasn't at the time, but now I am.
>
> I used to be so good a using tin, and now I've apparently recycled all those
> brain cells.

Still checking in occasionally. I was kindly given an account on a server
sharing out bofh.net, which still has a decent amount of activity, much
more than non-binaries Usenet in general.

BRUCE PUNCH!
--
Kevin
Message has been deleted

Kevin Williams

Dec 20, 2022, 11:57:54 AM12/20/22

JoelCrum <cru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh wow, the names in this thread! I'm not here, not really, but I was
> pulling "obsolete dates" out of RFC 850 for a unit test at work and I
> thought I'd check.

*waves*
--
Kevin