hacked credit card numbers

aru...@my-deja.com

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00
the largest data base of hacked credit card numbers, all new and ready
to be used. please click on the url below.
http://www.playwithme.com/clickthru.cgi?30562

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

bc90021

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00
Hhhhmmm... www.playwithme.com? Credit card numbers? clickthru.cgi? How
dumb do they think we are?

Kathy Bates

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00
bc90021 wrote:

> Hhhhmmm... www.playwithme.com? Credit card numbers? clickthru.cgi? How
> dumb do they think we are?

Bet it made ya look!

Kath, definitely fluff
--
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
Albert Einstein

Mike

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00
Appaernently they think we're pretty dumb.

--
Dare to be the same:
Calvin Klone Jeans

Fomrerly "Spud"

sp...@zxmail.com

bc90021

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00
Nope. It didn't. Aside from the fact that it was just a dumb ploy, even if
I were that dumb, I have a very traceable IP address, and wouldn't have
attempted anything anyway. (Of course, if I were that dumb, I might not be
so smart as to realise how easily I would get caught... damn DSL
providers...)

"Kathy Bates" <kba...@keytech.com> wrote in message

> bc90021 wrote:
> >
> > Hhhhmmm... www.playwithme.com? Credit card numbers? clickthru.cgi?
How
> > dumb do they think we are?

Elocutu...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/10/00
In article <394175CF...@keytech.com>,

lu...@maskmakers.com wrote:
> bc90021 wrote:
> >
> > Hhhhmmm... www.playwithme.com? Credit card numbers? clickthru.cgi?
How
> > dumb do they think we are?
>
> Bet it made ya look!

Not only did it not, if it had, I would have stripped off everything but
the domain name.

--E*Borg

Richard

Jun 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/10/00
Elocutus,

Unless you've intentionally misspelled "Locutus," the version without the
"E" is Picard's "Borg" name. I forget the precise Latin root, but it's
derived from the Locu... Latin term for "speaker" or "communicator."

Oh, and resistance is futile. :)

According to my newsreader, Elocutu...@hotmail.com

--
Disclaimer: These are simply some of my personal opinions.
ObURL: http://home.earthlink.net/~huddler

"Cognitive dissonance is your best friend."

Elocutu...@hotmail.com

Jun 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/12/00
In article <MPG.13ac1bf86...@news.earthlink.net>,

Richard <hud...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Elocutus,
>
> Unless you've intentionally misspelled "Locutus," the version without
> the "E" is Picard's "Borg" name. I forget the precise Latin root, but
> it's derived from the Locu... Latin term for "speaker" or
> "communicator."
>
> Oh, and resistance is futile. :)

For a full explanation, you'll want to Deja my post to the thread titled
"nicks."

slic...@my-deja.com

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
I've heard that there are ways to hide your IP
address and basically become un-traceable. You
just have to try out some of these privacy apps
that everyone is talking about.

Has anyone tried any?

In article <sk2uk3...@corp.supernews.com>,

http://www.maskmakers.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

grass...@freedom.net

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
Really. I wonder if there's a way to hide what you're doing online.
Aren't there some cool apps out there that can hide your IP?
If anyone knows of any, please let me know.

Rich

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
all this kind of hacking, anti hacking stuff is easy to find, goto
www.avp.com i think they do protection

Gwen: The Anti-Cool

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
A ...friend.... of mine was beta-testing for some software like that, but I
stopped being friends with him before I could find out more about it.

It blocked any server (http, telnet, ftp, news, mail ect) from collecting
your IP address, or any other info. I don't know how, or what it's called,
or anything. He said that it was illegal, though.

> Really. I wonder if there's a way to hide what you're doing online.
> Aren't there some cool apps out there that can hide your IP?
> If anyone knows of any, please let me know.

Gwen

arnaud...@my-deja.com

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
Some precisions:
Your IP address is used by the server to now where it should send the IP
packet, so, if u change/mask your IP adress, u'll never receive
anything (u'll never have a connection at all!!!!).
The only way to hide where u go on the net, is to go to a web site
(proxy) that redirect u to the site u want to go, so u are never
directly connected to the site u want to go....these services are
payable, of course.
Stop saying that u can hide your IP adress, 'cause unless I see it
working, I'll say that's bullshit :)
Arnaud Lenoir

In article <3941A04E...@zxmail.com>,

Mike <sp...@zxmail.com> wrote:
> Appaernently they think we're pretty dumb.
>

> bc90021 wrote:
> >
> > Hhhhmmm... www.playwithme.com? Credit card numbers? clickthru.cgi?
How
> > dumb do they think we are?
> >

> > <aru...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > > the largest data base of hacked credit card numbers, all new and
ready
> > > to be used. please click on the url below.
> > > http://www.playwithme.com/clickthru.cgi?30562
> > >

> > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > > Before you buy.
>

> --
> Dare to be the same:
> Calvin Klone Jeans
>
> Fomrerly "Spud"
>
> sp...@zxmail.com

Ravenscall Darkwing

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

arnaud...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Some precisions:
> Your IP address is used by the server to now where it should send the IP
> packet, so, if u change/mask your IP adress, u'll never receive
> anything (u'll never have a connection at all!!!!).
> The only way to hide where u go on the net, is to go to a web site
> (proxy) that redirect u to the site u want to go, so u are never
> directly connected to the site u want to go....these services are
> payable, of course.
> Stop saying that u can hide your IP adress, 'cause unless I see it
> working, I'll say that's bullshit :)
> Arnaud Lenoir

There are certain program that you can get that do what is called
'spoofing'. From what I understand it works kind of like Network
Address Translation, it basically takes the outgoing packet, changes the
IP on it, and then translates any incoming packets. It is used a lot
with firewalls.

Gothae Orior Avia

The other white meat

--
We just had us a near life experience!

grass...@freedom.net

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
Funny, you mentioned that site. I tried their product. Didn't do the
job. I started using this one called Freedom which you can tell by my
email. There's no way you or anyone can trace who I really am.

Go ahead I dare you to try.

In article <RBS15.1159$fb5....@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>,

"Rich" <hisp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> all this kind of hacking, anti hacking stuff is easy to find, goto
> www.avp.com i think they do protection
> <grass...@freedom.net> wrote in message

> > Really. I wonder if there's a way to hide what you're doing online.
> > Aren't there some cool apps out there that can hide your IP?
> > If anyone knows of any, please let me know.
> >

> > In article <394175CF...@keytech.com>,
> > lu...@maskmakers.com wrote:

> > clickthru.cgi? How
> > >

> > > Bet it made ya look!
> > >
> > > Kath, definitely fluff
> > > --
> > > "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
> > > Albert Einstein
> > > ***********************************************
> > > Luna and Solara Designs http://www.maskmakers.com
> > > ***********************************************

smartp...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2018, 8:07:55 AM7/18/18
www.wuservers.ru

We provide Hacked Hacked Western Union Transfers and Tools.
Start Receiving 100% Clean Western Union Transfers DAILY!
Generate MTCN codes in Minutes and Pickup your funds at any Western Union Store.
190+ Countries Supported
100% legit and anonymous with No Risk.
Full MoneyBack Gurantee with 24/7 Support.

.. Your Information provided will be kept private and absolutely Confidential
.. We don't offer phony WUbug virtual products or Money Adders programming projects
.. Western Union PickUp Receipt Proof Updated weekly
.. Weekly Bonus on Regular transfers
.. 100% Clean, Legit Transfers and Tools
.. Servers Updated Weekly with New Accounts and Credit Cards
.. We give all day, every day Support with 8 distinct Languages.

Website: www.WUservers.ru
email: wuse...@gmail.com
Support: sup...@wuservers.ru
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wuserves.ru
skype: WUservers.ru

We have been doing transfers for more than 7 years and we have an impeccable record on darkweb.
Fulfilling our customers with every transfer is our principle Priority.

--Signed; WUservers.ru Team.