Re: The idiocy of the Pope..What about Obama

AlleyCat

Feb 18, 2016, 5:05:19 PM2/18/16

On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:54:54 -0600, Lee says...

> "Reagan used religiosity as part of his message to voters,
> but rarely, if ever, bothered to attend services during his
> two terms. George W. Bush incorporate faith heavily into
> his political life, but Bush rarely went to church and
> never became a formal member of a congregation during his
> eight years in Washington."

This isn't about Bush and Reagan, homo fucker. It's about the MUSLIM you
helped elect and re-elect, dumb fuck.

Did either Bush or Reagan claim to be Christian, then bash Christianity,
and take the Muslim side in EVERYTHING they did?

http://i.imgur.com/6e6rJja.jpg

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly
direction." -- Barack Hussein Obama

Nice going queers. Oh yeah... he also HATES you fags... he only said
differently to get your vote.

http://tinypic.com/r/23vgxap/8

--

A "teabagger" is a male Liberal Democrat who performs fellatio on another
male Liberal Democrat... either sucking his balls or laying his genitals