THE NEW WORLD ORDER

RainbowRose

May 21, 2006, 5:40:57 PM5/21/06
Hey yall most of you probably don't even remember adding me to ur list
but here i am

LOL

well heres the scoop in all out seriousness:(

The end of the world as we know it (THE WAY IT IS NOW) is basically
over and no this isnt because i have seen the da vinci code and i don't
plan on seeing it
to me it seems ridiculous
OKAY ~ the knights Templar is true the Freemasons are real but evil
they all are and i'm sure none of you have heard of the ILLUMINATI
well heres the point i made about thwe world being over basically all
these groups are trying to take over the world and yes you may think
that i'm nuts but just go to google videos and look them up or look up
whats called THE NEW WORLD ORDER. Me and my boyfriend have been looking
this up for quite some time now and it's not just the US that this is
going to happen to it's every country in the entire world

FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND EDUCATE YOU

You Can also look up JORDAN Maxwell he can explain everything

he is also found in the google videos

(hint) you have to type in gogle videos in the google search bar

KAITI