Those who Like to Walk Barefoot

1 view

baref...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2009, 2:24:16 AM1/29/09
HI Everyone,

I've been hard at work putting together a new web site, dedicated to
those of us who love to walk barefoot, run barefoot, or hike
barefoot. The health benefits are many, and research is proving this
over and over again..

Shoes are not designed correctly for our feet (most of them anyway).

I have a lot of information on my site, but also, am working on
developing an active forum, where anyone interested in, or already
participating in barefooting, can join in and meet others with similar
interests...

Join us at: http://www.livingbarefoot.com - and make sure you drop by
the new forums to say hello!!