crossposting cocksuckers

rainbowcry...@yahoo.com

Aug 7, 2010, 9:10:00 PM8/7/10
On Aug 7, 4:43 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 5:40 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 15:53:59 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the TibetanMonkey,
> > Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >You know, often you get into situations because you are an asshole,
> > >say riding a bike on a busy road, in which you are likely to be the
> > >victim sooner or later. Or you go to a war, and you don't even know
> > >what you are fighting for.
> > >But Jesus on the other hand, may have had "balls" and do it to prove
> > >"he ain't chicken." He rode an ass and that proves he wasn't afraid of
> > >anything, not even to look ridiculous. And he was later crucified for
> > >being "King of the Jews," which he wasn't.
>
> > Had nothing to do with being chicken.  I was all about love and obedience
> > to his Father in heaven.
>
> > >Then again he rose from the dead in three days, and why would you be
> > >chicken if he has many lives? We may never know if he had balls or he
> > >was just another asshole.
>
> > The Father raised him.
>
> Whose name is Dr. Herbert West.
>

> > See what obedience does for you.- Hide quoted text -

crossposting cocksucker ....trim your fucking headers asswipe

Father Haskell

Aug 7, 2010, 10:50:27 PM8/7/10
On Aug 7, 9:10 pm, "rainbowcrystalkitc...@yahoo.com"
> crossposting   cocksucker ....trim your fucking headers asswipe- Hide quoted text -

Which group are you reading from?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 7, 2010, 10:52:50 PM8/7/10

They are the ones that don't like taking a shower.